Trump Still President
2021-02-15 13:05:37 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/posts/dr-steve-pieczenik-returns-claims-trump-is-still-president/

If not, he will be again soon. Sticking with March 4th.

That's all the point there's going to be. Now toddle off and make more
posts with your posting machines. But if you see any more mainstream
news articles, will you tell them to pick another house to buzz? Don't
worry about me, I'll be fine, not working, staying at home. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-16 00:24:43 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/posts/dr-steve-pieczenik-returns-claims-trump-
is-still-president/
If not, he will be again soon. Sticking with March 4th.
That's all the point there's going to be. Now toddle off and make more
posts with your posting machines. But if you see any more mainstream
news articles, will you tell them to pick another house to buzz? Don't
worry about me, I'll be fine, not working, staying at home. Justin
Sponging off your poor mother?

On March 4th, nothing will happen. On March 5th, Biden will still be
President, and you'll have to come up with a new dog and pony bullshit
show.
Justin Tyme
True, there could be a delay, but nothing can stop what is coming. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-17 02:35:52 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/posts/dr-steve-pieczenik-returns-claims-
trump-
is-still-president/
If not, he will be again soon. Sticking with March 4th.
That's all the point there's going to be. Now toddle off and make more
posts with your posting machines. But if you see any more mainstream
news articles, will you tell them to pick another house to buzz? Don't
worry about me, I'll be fine, not working, staying at home. Justin
Sponging off your poor mother?
On March 4th, nothing will happen. On March 5th, Biden will still be
President, and you'll have to come up with a new dog and pony
bullshit
show.
True, there could be a delay, but nothing can stop what is coming. Justin
What is coming is 4 yers of President Joe Biden. With years and years
and YEARS of court cases for Donald John Trump over his unethical
actions as President of the United States and while a private citizen in
New York.

Georgia is investigating him;
NEW YORK has BEEN investigating him,
Donald Trump is in so much trouble, he might start considering moving
the Russia, if Putin (or Putin's replacement) will accept him.
KWills
2021-02-16 11:52:06 UTC
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 07:05:37 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
https://www.infowars.com/posts/dr-steve-pieczenik-returns-claims-trump-is-still-president/
That it's infowars means it's intent is entertainment only. But
you know this.
Post by Justin Tyme
If not, he will be again soon. Sticking with March 4th.
That's all the point there's going to be. Now toddle off and make more
posts with your posting machines. But if you see any more mainstream
news articles, will you tell them to pick another house to buzz? Don't
worry about me, I'll be fine, not working, staying at home. Justin
You live off your mommy. Old news.
You're in your 20's, and make your mom pay for everything. This
is how much of a LOSER you truly are.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

You cannot handle my winning. Early retirement, dude. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-17 02:33:53 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
If not, he will be again soon. Sticking with March 4th.
That's all the point there's going to be. Now toddle off and make
more posts with your posting machines. But if you see any more
mainstream news articles, will you tell them to pick another house
to buzz? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, not working, staying at
home. Justin
You live off your mommy. Old news.
You're in your 20's, and make your mom pay for everything. This
is how much of a LOSER you truly are.
You cannot handle my winning. Early retirement, dude. Justin
Haven't seen you "win" yet! Leaching of your poor mother is not "early
retirement," dude!
KWills
2021-02-17 14:37:24 UTC
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 08:49:13 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
If not, he will be again soon. Sticking with March 4th.
That's all the point there's going to be. Now toddle off and make more
posts with your posting machines. But if you see any more mainstream
news articles, will you tell them to pick another house to buzz? Don't
worry about me, I'll be fine, not working, staying at home. Justin
You live off your mommy. Old news.
You're in your 20's, and make your mom pay for everything. This
is how much of a LOSER you truly are.
You cannot handle my winning. Early retirement, dude. Justin
You've only ever proved yourself a loser. Getting fired from
McDonald's and living off your mom is NOT retirement.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw