LOL! Fat Tubby tRUMP's Goons Could Face 10 Years in Prison Under His Executive Order - LOL
Trump's Killed 374,242 Americans
2021-01-08 14:49:10 UTC
Serves fat Tubby's unthinking deaf, dumb and blind goons right for
following a back stabber.
"Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen vowed that pro-Trump rioters who
entered the U.S. Capitol would "face the full consequences of their
actions under the law," and those consequences could include being
charged under President Trump's executive order authorizing up to 10
years in prison for "injury of federal property."
"Our criminal prosecutors have been working throughout the night with
special agents and investigators from the U.S. Capitol Police, FBI, ATF,
Metropolitan Police Department and the public to gather the evidence,
identify perpetrators and charge federal crimes where warranted," Rosen
said in a statement on Thursday.
"Some participants in yesterdayƒ Ts violence will be charged today, and
we will continue to methodically assess evidence, charge crimes and make
arrests in the coming days and weeks to ensure that those responsible
are held accountable under the law," Rosen continued."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-rioters-prison-trump-executive-o
rder-federal
They served at the pleasure of madman Trump, not the American people and will
be severely punished. Made an example of. All will be punished.
Rudy
2021-01-08 15:03:25 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 14:49:10 -0000 (UTC), "Trump's Killed 374,242
Post by Trump's Killed 374,242 Americans
Serves fat Tubby's unthinking deaf, dumb and blind goons right for
following a back stabber.
"Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen vowed that pro-Trump rioters who
entered the U.S. Capitol would "face the full consequences of their
actions under the law," and those consequences could include being
charged under President Trump's executive order authorizing up to 10
years in prison for "injury of federal property."
"Our criminal prosecutors have been working throughout the night with
special agents and investigators from the U.S. Capitol Police, FBI, ATF,
Metropolitan Police Department and the public to gather the evidence,
identify perpetrators and charge federal crimes where warranted," Rosen
said in a statement on Thursday.
"Some participants in yesterdayàTs violence will be charged today, and
we will continue to methodically assess evidence, charge crimes and make
arrests in the coming days and weeks to ensure that those responsible
are held accountable under the law," Rosen continued."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-rioters-prison-trump-executive-o
rder-federal
They served at the pleasure of madman Trump, not the American people and will
be severely punished. Made an example of. All will be punished.
Bring it bitch, I will be flying my Trump flags for the next 4 years,
I won't be hard to find.
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-01-09 14:00:48 UTC
So you want to die in a hail of bullets? I like lynching my TrumpLuvers.
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-01-20 16:32:44 UTC