INFOWARS ——► (video) Roy Cohn + Roger Stone Betrayed Sen. Joe McCarthy
Add Reply
Ras
2020-09-15 01:58:24 UTC
AMAZING VIDEO:

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2020/09/tranny-porn-roger-stone-army-intelligence-shadow-gate-and-more-great-video-connecting-the-dots-by-brendon-oconnell-2514037.html

Brendon O'Connell, Thanks Mate.

#1 ROY COHN SABOTAGED THE SENATE
HEARINGS AND BACKSTABBED SENATOR JOE MCCARTHY,
REGARDING PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT
FOR ROY COHN'S GAY LOVER: G. DAVID SCHINE.
1952. THIS CAN BE SEEN ON THE 1964 MOVIE:
POINT OF ORDER!.

#2 ROGER STONE IS A PERVERT SICK FAGGOT
WHO'S FLAMBOYANT HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITIES
INCLUDE ROY COHN. ROY COHN'S LIFE CAN BE
WITNESSED ON THE BIOGRAPHY: CITIZEN COHN.

#3 THERE IS NO REASON WHY DONALD TRUMP NOR
ALEX JONES SHOULD BE INVOLVED WITH SUCH
AN EVIL HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT ROGER STONE.

#4 FUCK YOU ROGER STONE,
I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BURN IN HELL,
BE TORTURED FOR ETERNITY IN HELL,
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS !

#5 ROGER STONE USED THE TERM: "McCarthyism".
"McCarthyism" Is A Term That Was Invented By
The Communist Daily Worker / Comintern.

#6 FUCK YOU ROGER STONE.
MASONIC FAGGOT
FREEMASON DEVIL QUEER.
SATAN KIKE, SATAN JEW PLOT !
SATAN FAGGOTS: ROY COHN, G. DAVID SCHINE, ROGER STONE.
Jack Sheep
2020-09-15 14:06:00 UTC
#1 ROY COHN SABOTAGED THE SENATE
HEARINGS AND BACKSTABBED SENATOR JOE MCCARTHY,
REGARDING PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FOR ROY COHN'S GAY LOVER: G.
DAVID SCHINE. 1952. THIS CAN BE SEEN ON THE 1964 MOVIE: POINT
OF ORDER!.
so true. But you guys from capitalist fascist america and australia are
stupid and obese. That's why bill gates and fraudci wants you
exterminated by infertility cancer vaccines. Of which they make a profit,
said 21:1. Also, you may not treat the flu, traditionally, but suffocate
yourself with mouth masks. Why don't you go out helping removing those
criminal mafia from your back, stealing your pension. You pension
diminish. I would feel insulted, going out asking the obvious mafia
government, asking them for your _human rights_. Asking another dude for
your right to existence. What a maroon.
KWills
2020-09-16 08:53:04 UTC
#1 ROY COHN SABOTAGED THE SENATE
HEARINGS AND BACKSTABBED SENATOR JOE MCCARTHY,
REGARDING PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FOR ROY COHN'S GAY LOVER: G.
DAVID SCHINE. 1952. THIS CAN BE SEEN ON THE 1964 MOVIE: POINT
OF ORDER!.
so true. But you guys from capitalist fascist america and australia are
stupid and obese. That's why bill gates and fraudci wants you
exterminated by infertility cancer vaccines. Of which they make a profit,
said 21:1. Also, you may not treat the flu, traditionally, but suffocate
yourself with mouth masks. Why don't you go out helping removing those
criminal mafia from your back, stealing your pension. You pension
diminish. I would feel insulted, going out asking the obvious mafia
government, asking them for your _human rights_. Asking another dude for
your right to existence. What a maroon.
You do enjoy making claims with NO evidence. The best you can
offer are items from an entertainer. Nothing valid, however.
Jack Sheep
2020-09-16 15:17:12 UTC
Post by Jack Sheep
so true. But you guys from capitalist fascist america and australia are
stupid and obese. That's why bill gates and fraudci wants you
exterminated by infertility cancer vaccines. Of which they make a profit,
said 21:1. Also, you may not treat the flu, traditionally, but suffocate
yourself with mouth masks. Why don't you go out helping removing those
criminal mafia from your back, stealing your pension. You pension
diminish. I would feel insulted, going out asking the obvious mafia
government, asking them for your _human rights_. Asking another dude for
your right to existence. What a maroon.
You do enjoy making claims with NO evidence. The best you can
offer are items from an entertainer. Nothing valid, however.
Trump is Killing New York City!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7icJslndf6q6/

he common cold is part of the immune system, you stupid. Exosomes /
viruses goes out, then back again with new data, so the cells adapt.
That's how species evolves and adapt. Where is it I am stupid here? But
capitalism went in bed with the fiat money debt banks and corporation,
that's why your deepen corrupt mafia government put the Military on you to
"powerfully" lethally inject you with infertility cancer bill gates
vaccines etc. The war on terror is an war on you.
KWills
2020-09-17 08:53:54 UTC
Post by Jack Sheep
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
so true. But you guys from capitalist fascist america and australia are
stupid and obese. That's why bill gates and fraudci wants you
exterminated by infertility cancer vaccines. Of which they make a profit,
said 21:1. Also, you may not treat the flu, traditionally, but suffocate
yourself with mouth masks. Why don't you go out helping removing those
criminal mafia from your back, stealing your pension. You pension
diminish. I would feel insulted, going out asking the obvious mafia
government, asking them for your _human rights_. Asking another dude for
your right to existence. What a maroon.
You do enjoy making claims with NO evidence. The best you can
offer are items from an entertainer. Nothing valid, however.
Trump is Killing New York City!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7icJslndf6q6/
Can you offer anything CREDIBLE? As you know, Alex Jones is an
entertainer only. He does not offer anything valid or credible.
Post by Jack Sheep
he common cold is part of the immune system, you stupid.
Could you write that in a language I know? It resembles English,
but it isn't actually English.
Post by Jack Sheep
Exosomes /
viruses goes out, then back again with new data, so the cells adapt.
That's how species evolves and adapt. Where is it I am stupid here?
No one said you're stupid.
How sad that you chose to defend against a claim never made
rather than provide valid, credible evidence for your delusions.
Post by Jack Sheep
But
capitalism went in bed with the fiat money debt banks and corporation,
that's why your deepen corrupt mafia government put the Military on you to
"powerfully" lethally inject you with infertility cancer bill gates
vaccines etc. The war on terror is an war on you.
I'm not important enough to justify the cost of a war. It's nice
that your delusions compel you to believe I am, but I'm not.
Emmett Buterbaugh
2020-09-17 10:11:43 UTC
Post by Jack Sheep
he common cold is part of the immune system, you stupid.
Could you write that in a language I know? It resembles English,
but it isn't actually English.
This hereby proven complete imbecile, walking by the name of KWills,
can't figure out the typo and missing /t/ in that simple sentence.
KWills
2020-09-18 08:49:37 UTC
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:11:43 +0000 (UTC), Emmett Buterbaugh
<***@nwodef.org> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text.
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
Trump is Killing New York City!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7icJslndf6q6/
Can you offer anything CREDIBLE? As you know, Alex Jones is an
entertainer only. He does not offer anything valid or credible.
So that's a no, then. You CANNOT offer anything CREDIBLE. I'm glad we
got that settled. Care to explain why you ALWAYS post that which you
KNOW is not true? I really want to know.
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
he common cold is part of the immune system, you stupid.
Could you write that in a language I know? It resembles English,
but it isn't actually English.
So that's also a no.
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
Exosomes /
viruses goes out, then back again with new data, so the cells adapt.
That's how species evolves and adapt. Where is it I am stupid here?
No one said you're stupid.
How sad that you chose to defend against a claim never made
rather than provide valid, credible evidence for your delusions.
Dufus?
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
But
capitalism went in bed with the fiat money debt banks and corporation,
that's why your deepen corrupt mafia government put the Military on you to
"powerfully" lethally inject you with infertility cancer bill gates
vaccines etc. The war on terror is an war on you.
I'm not important enough to justify the cost of a war. It's nice
that your delusions compel you to believe I am, but I'm not.
This hereby proven complete imbecile, walking by the name of KWills,
can't figure out the typo and missing /t/ in that simple sentence.
Your whiny, baby kook cry makes no sense.
And how low is your self esteem that you see me, someone you
PROVE your intellectual superior, as an imbecile? This is a serious
question.
Erick Schwartzkop
2020-09-20 11:35:53 UTC
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
But capitalism went in bed with the fiat money debt banks and
corporation, that's why your deepen corrupt mafia government put the
Military on you to "powerfully" lethally inject you with infertility
cancer bill gates vaccines etc. The war on terror is an war on you.
I'm not important enough to justify the cost of a war. It's nice
that your delusions compel you to believe I am, but I'm not.
This hereby proven complete imbecile, walking by the name of KWills,
can't figure out the typo and missing /t/ in that simple sentence.
Your whiny, baby kook cry makes no sense.
And how low is your self esteem that you see me, someone you
PROVE your intellectual superior, as an imbecile? This is a serious
question.
No, sir, you are indeed a cretin. Proved already by the stuff you delete.
You are incapable to find the missing _t_ in the given simple question,
KWills
2020-09-21 09:00:47 UTC
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
Trump is Killing New York City!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7icJslndf6q6/
Can you offer anything CREDIBLE? As you know, Alex Jones is an
entertainer only. He does not offer anything valid or credible.
So that's a no, then. You CANNOT offer anything CREDIBLE. I'm glad we
got that settled. Care to explain why you ALWAYS post that which you
KNOW is not true? I really want to know.
Waiting for your answer, dullard.
Post by Erick Schwartzkop
Post by KWills
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
But capitalism went in bed with the fiat money debt banks and
corporation, that's why your deepen corrupt mafia government put the
Military on you to "powerfully" lethally inject you with infertility
cancer bill gates vaccines etc. The war on terror is an war on you.
I'm not important enough to justify the cost of a war. It's nice
that your delusions compel you to believe I am, but I'm not.
This hereby proven complete imbecile, walking by the name of KWills,
can't figure out the typo and missing /t/ in that simple sentence.
Your whiny, baby kook cry makes no sense.
And how low is your self esteem that you see me, someone you
PROVE your intellectual superior, as an imbecile? This is a serious
question.
No, sir, you are indeed a cretin. Proved already by the stuff you delete.
I'm not the one deleting. You are. I restore the truth and
reality you try, and fail, to run away from.
Running away is probably easier than accepting that you lack the
intellect to understand.
Post by Erick Schwartzkop
You are incapable to find the missing _t_ in the given simple question,
Your delusion fails to answer the question I asked of you. But
given your extremely low intellect, this was to be expected.
BTW, the common cold is NOT a part of the immune system. If it
were, it wouldn't cause people to get sick from it. Anyone with the
intellect of the average 10 year old will already know this.
It's sad that you really are as stump stupid as you present
yourself to be.
Now try, and fail, to avoid the truth and reality you lack the
intellect to understand. Perhaps by deleting it, while knowing I will
restore it. Drawing more attention to your terminal stupidity while
doing so.
Spencer Wisemore
2020-09-21 12:39:25 UTC
Post by Erick Schwartzkop
You are incapable to find the missing _t_ in the given simple question,
Your delusion fails to answer the question I asked of you. But
nothing. You are an idiot. Snipping the relevant stuff then re-quoting
polluting the post in an attempt to waterdown the context incriminating
you. Here we go

Saying no to mass vaccination: subjective re-interpretation in the
context of the A(H1N1) influenza pandemic in Sweden 2009–2010

Abstract
During the swine flu pandemic of 2009–2010, all Swedish citizens were
recommended to be vaccinated with the influenza vaccine Pandemrix.
However, a very serious and unexpected side effect emerged during the
summer of 2010: more than 200 children and young adults were diagnosed
with narcolepsy after vaccination

There is no lockdown in Sweden because of hoax "covid-19". They learn the
lesson from the fake "swine flu" 2009.
KWills
2020-09-22 08:55:19 UTC
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by KWills
Post by Jack Sheep
Trump is Killing New York City!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7icJslndf6q6/
Can you offer anything CREDIBLE? As you know, Alex Jones is an
entertainer only. He does not offer anything valid or credible.
So that's a no, then. You CANNOT offer anything CREDIBLE. I'm glad we
got that settled. Care to explain why you ALWAYS post that which you
KNOW is not true? I really want to know.
Waiting for your answer, dullard.
Still waiting.
Post by Spencer Wisemore
Post by KWills
Post by Erick Schwartzkop
Post by KWills
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by Emmett Buterbaugh
Post by Erick Schwartzkop
You are incapable to find the missing _t_ in the given simple question,
Your delusion fails to answer the question I asked of you. But
given your extremely low intellect, this was to be expected.
BTW, the common cold is NOT a part of the immune system. If it
were, it wouldn't cause people to get sick from it. Anyone with the
intellect of the average 10 year old will already know this.
It's sad that you really are as stump stupid as you present
yourself to be.
Now try, and fail, to avoid the truth and reality you lack the
intellect to understand. Perhaps by deleting it, while knowing I will
restore it. Drawing more attention to your terminal stupidity while
doing so.
nothing. You are an idiot.
And yet, you PROVE with every deception you post, that I am your
intellectual superior.
I have to wonder why?
Post by Spencer Wisemore
Snipping the relevant stuff then re-quoting
I haven't snipped anything. Why lie about this?
Post by Spencer Wisemore
polluting the post in an attempt to waterdown the context incriminating
you. Here we go
You keep trying, and failing, to alter the context. You don't
want to deal with the truth.
Post by Spencer Wisemore
Saying no to mass vaccination: subjective re-interpretation in the
context of the A(H1N1) influenza pandemic in Sweden 2009–2010
Abstract
During the swine flu pandemic of 2009–2010, all Swedish citizens were
recommended to be vaccinated with the influenza vaccine Pandemrix.
However, a very serious and unexpected side effect emerged during the
summer of 2010: more than 200 children and young adults were diagnosed
with narcolepsy after vaccination
In order to experience narcolepsy, one must have the physiology
for it. The cases were not caused by the vaccine. The BEST you can
hope to claim is that the vaccine quickened that which would have
happened.
Post by Spencer Wisemore
There is no lockdown in Sweden because of hoax "covid-19". They learn the
lesson from the fake "swine flu" 2009.
I eagerly await the VALID, CREDIBLE, VERIFIABLE evidence you will
present hat Covid-19 is a hoax. Items from an entertainer, like Alex
Jones, will NOT be accepted.

[Cue your use of avoidance.]
Yuki Lottner
2020-09-24 16:36:03 UTC
Abstract During the swine flu pandemic of 2009–2010, all Swedish
citizens were recommended to be vaccinated with the influenza vaccine
Pandemrix. However, a very serious and unexpected side effect emerged
during the summer of 2010: more than 200 children and young adults were
diagnosed with narcolepsy after vaccination
In order to experience narcolepsy, one must have the physiology
for it. The cases were not caused by the vaccine. The BEST you can hope
to claim is that the vaccine quickened that which would have happened.
So it's okay to give that to your children, there after gettin into
narcolepsy the rest of their life, because they have the physiology for
it?? You idiot. You don't even know what the term _physiology_ stands
for. You war criminal. Are you an idiot, a retard or just plain stupid?
KWills
2020-09-25 09:14:52 UTC
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:36:03 +0000 (UTC), Yuki Lottner
You attack my intellect while proving you lack the intellect of
the average sixth grader. How odd.
Post by Yuki Lottner
Post by KWills
Abstract During the swine flu pandemic of 2009?2010, all Swedish
citizens were recommended to be vaccinated with the influenza vaccine
Pandemrix. However, a very serious and unexpected side effect emerged
during the summer of 2010: more than 200 children and young adults were
diagnosed with narcolepsy after vaccination
In order to experience narcolepsy, one must have the physiology
for it. The cases were not caused by the vaccine. The BEST you can hope
to claim is that the vaccine quickened that which would have happened.
So it's okay to give that to your children, there after gettin into
narcolepsy the rest of their life, because they have the physiology for
it?? You idiot. You don't even know what the term _physiology_ stands
for. You war criminal. Are you an idiot, a retard or just plain stupid?
Have a five year old read what I posted and explain it to you. I
admit I am unable to dumb it down to your intellectual level.