"Democrats’ new strategy for winning the White House: Threaten riots if they lose"
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-11 20:24:01 UTC
Your subject line is a lie, which is not surprising, as you're citing a lie
site publishing lies.
TRANSLATION: This goes against my beliefs, so I dismiss it by calling
it a lie.
[chuckle]
Don't forget that the DEMOCRATS also made it known that they're going to
form large gangs of THUGS and harass the population when they go out
into public....

NOT a particularly compelling reason for me to vote for the Democrats.
--
*That's Karma*

Democrat leaders are using the scorched earth policy using terrorists
and THUGS in all their Democrat run Cities/States as they fail due to
decades of Democrats in power. Now they want to use the Chinese Virus to
get Federal bail out money by bankrupting all the businesses in their
own Democrat run cities.

Take Hillary's advise and find the militants and bring them to justice,
"who cares why they did it"?

"Who cares why they did it"
"What difference at this point does it make"
-Hillary Clinton-
Byker
2020-09-11 22:16:21 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Don't forget that the DEMOCRATS also made it known that they're going to
form large gangs of THUGS and harass the population when they go out into
public....
Dems will riot even if they DON'T lose:

Kenny McCormack
2020-09-11 23:59:09 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Don't forget that the DEMOCRATS also made it known that they're going to
form large gangs of THUGS and harass the population when they go out into
public....
All projection. We know which party is the party of violence.
--
I'll give him credit for one thing: He is (& will be) the most quotable President
ever. Books have been written about (GW) Bushisms, but Dubya's got nothing on Trump.

Tremendously wet - from the standpoint of water.