"Obama's Judges Continue Thwarting Trump"
Add Reply
;)
2018-11-15 16:28:01 UTC
Like I said, the federal government made a deal with the Dreamers.
The government made no deal.
Obama exceeded his authority, obviously since TRUMP can't use his
authority to revoke the unconstitutional law that Obama placed into the mix.

The Liberal Judges have crowned Obama... King. King over the duly
elected President.

Obama's making laws that are above the other Presidents ability and
above the Constitution so the only way he could do that is if he were a
King.

All hail the king, ordained by the Judiciary.
;)
2018-11-15 18:29:03 UTC
Like I said, the federal government made a deal with the Dreamers.
The government made no deal.
Obama exceeded his authority, obviously since TRUMP can't use his
authority to revoke the unconstitutional law that Obama placed into the mix.

The Liberal Judges have crowned Obama... King. King over the duly
elected President.

Obama's making laws that are above the other Presidents ability and
above the Constitution so the only way he could do that is if he were a
King.

All hail the king, ordained by the Judiciary.

*IT'S TIME FOR THE SUPREME COURT TO REIGN IN THE RADICALIZED JUDGES*

*Rumination*
157 - Regardless of education all Liberals are equally stupid, it's the
nature of Liberalism and Social Justice, for all of them to want to be
educated to be equally stupid.