‘It’s Like You Want to Stop People From Voting’: How U.S. Elections Look Abroad
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 18:29:55 UTC
From gerrymandering to voter roll purges, we showed people around the
world how the American system works. It didn’t go well.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/opinion/elections-foreign-voter-reaction.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
I think the word you're searching for was *CORRUPTION* and due to the
corruption it didn't go so well.

Which is why voting for a corrupt Joe Biden is a bad idea.

TRUMP if NOTHING else was investigated for 4 years and they didn't have
any crimes. Even the Impeachment was for (he said she said) NON crimes.

TRUMP has to be a better choice than Joe Biden who's been afraid to deny
the laptop of Hunter is all real. Because he knows it is, and to lie
would be a mistake before the election results, because if they can
steal the election then JOE BIDEN can make all the evidence go away.

We see the FBI already admitted they had the HARD DRIVE from Hunter
Biden's laptop... and that begs the question of why they did NOTHING
with it for 11 months....? That points to more corruption.

What we showed is that the BIGGEST ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE is the CORRUPTION
of GOVERNMENT. And anyone voting for corruption is guilty of being
against the people.
--
That's karma

*I figured out how Biden and Obama can get some people to their rallies*
to hear their speeches.

They need to go to a BIG DEMOCRAT RUN CITY and go downtown to a good
shopping district and then hold a rally so the people attending can Loot
and burn and riot while they listen to Marxist speeches that promise
them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 19:04:06 UTC
From gerrymandering to voter roll purges, we showed people around the
[...]

*TRUMP needs to start on Wednesday Morning with the Firing* of
Christopher Wray the head of the FBI, and have a new person appointed
like Sidney Powell, the attorney for Micheal Flynn as the FBI director
with orders to HUNT down the Corruption and to investigate people who
have been in the Government the last 12 years for the next 4 years.

Then appoint Flynn to his old job. With orders to help find the CORRUPTION.