Barrett's Notre Dame Colleagues Tell Her To Withdraw
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-14 15:15:08 UTC
On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:15:43 -0500, David Hartung

| An Open Letter to Judge Amy Coney Barrett From Your Notre
| Dame Colleagues
|
| Dear Judge Barrett,
|
| We write to you as fellow faculty members at the University
| of Notre Dame.
|
| We congratulate you on your nomination to the United States
| Supreme Court. An appointment to the Court is the crowning
| achievement of a legal career and speaks to the commitments
| you have made throughout your life. And while we are not
| pundits, from what we read your confirmation is all but
| assured.
|
| That is why it is vital that you issue a public statement
| calling for a halt to your nomination process until after
| the November presidential election.
|
| We ask that you take this unprecedented step for three
| reasons.
<https://teacher-scholar-activist.org/2020/10/13/an-open-letter-to-judge-amy-coney-barrett-from-your-notre-dame-colleagues/>
[...]
First, voting for the next president is already underway. According to
the United States Election Project
(https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html), more than
seven million people have already cast their ballots, and millions more
are likely to vote before election day.
[...]
Why should this matter?
[...]
Next, the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was that her
seat on the court remain open until a new president was installed.
[...]
Really? Where does the Constitution give credence to the dying wishes of
anyone?
[...]
Finally, your nomination comes at a treacherous moment in the United
States. Our politics are consumed by polarization, mistrust, and fevered
conspiracy theories. Our country is shaken by pandemic and economic
suffering. There is violence in the streets of American cities. The
politics of your nomination, as you surely understand, will further
inflame our civic wounds, undermine confidence in the court, and deepen
the divide among ordinary citizens, especially if you are seated by a
Republican Senate weeks before the election of a Democratic president
and congress. You have the opportunity to offer an alternative to all
that by demanding that your nomination be suspended until after the
election. We implore you to take that step.
[...]
Of three ridiculous reasons, this is probably the most ridiculous.
According to Mr Rosenbluth, somehow these "reasons" are valid because,
"None of three is precluded by the Constitution"? Whatever that means...
Josh is usually pretty reasonable, but on this he is simply wrong. The
decision to nominate or not nominate rests solely with the President,
just as the decsion to confirm or not confirm rests with the senate.
Josh has made that ridiculous claim before, that the Constitution
doesn't prohibit something is enough reason for it to be done.
Democrats slammed their own dick in the door and now they want to blame
Republicans. Look what Democrats do when they have a chance... they
destroy lives and attack Republicans and create FAKE accusations and
crimes that never happened... *This is who they are*

There is no reason to give the Democrats any quarter... the time for
that has passed, they did after all engage in a Coup D`etat against a
sitting Republican President and spied on him and his staff and tried to
undermine and SABOTAGE the Presidency.

There is NO NEED for any reason to be "sympathetic" or to work with or
be understanding or helpful to the Democrats, they have showed who they
are, and they're hateful and nasty and they want to destroy America.

The Constitution sets the law and they wanted to NOT just get
Republicans to agree to be charitable while the Republicans have the
Constitutional law on their side, while the Democrats have just been
shown to have violated that very constitution and the laws to try to
undermine the 2016 election and TRANSITION and to cover that up by
impeaching TRUMP to get him out before the truth is revealed completely
and the Democrats are exposed and indicted for their sabotage and
treason and their attack on the Constitution.
--
That's karma

Democrats told us there was NO mortgage crisis.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-14 17:07:53 UTC
On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 19:24:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:30:32 -0700, Josh Rosenblatt says...
SO why wait?
Trump might lose.
So, ANYTIME there's a "vacancy" in the SCOTUS, we should hold off appointing a
new justice, because the President MIGHT not be re-elected?
That's what McConnell said with Garland.
All is fair in Love, War, and politics. There's no doubt that the
Democrats would do the exact same thing if they could.
If it's just raw power politics without any other principles, the
Democrats should consider adding members to the Court (among other
options) in order to fight back.
Apparently you haven't heard, they've already made that threat.... and
it isn't working any better than their other threats... like impeaching
TRUMP and IMPEACHING WILLIAM BARR.....

Joe Biden Knows how to BLACKMAIL A NATION just watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UXA--dj2-CY&feature=emb_logo
Ah...government by blackmail.
--
That's karma

http://youtu.be/Lr1M1T2Y314
http://youtu.be/ebWJ892h5dA
Democrats told us there was NO mortgage crisis.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-14 17:53:24 UTC
On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 10:41:11 AM UTC-4, Josh Rosenbluth

   | An Open Letter to Judge Amy Coney Barrett From Your Notre
   | Dame Colleagues
   |
   | Dear Judge Barrett,
   |
   | We write to you as fellow faculty members at the University
   | of Notre Dame.
   |
   | We congratulate you on your nomination to the United States
   | Supreme Court. An appointment to the Court is the crowning
   | achievement of a legal career and speaks to the commitments
   | you have made throughout your life. And while we are not
   | pundits, from what we read your confirmation is all but
   | assured.
   |
   | That is why it is vital that you issue a public statement
   | calling for a halt to your nomination process until after
   | the November presidential election.
   |
   | We ask that you take this unprecedented step for three
   | reasons.
<https://teacher-scholar-activist.org/2020/10/13/an-open-letter-to-judge-amy-coney-barrett-from-your-notre-dame-colleagues/>
[...]
First, voting for the next president is already underway. According to
the United States Election Project
(https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html), more than
seven million people have already cast their ballots, and millions more
are likely to vote before election day.
[...]
Why should this matter?
Merrick Garland, who was categorically rejected before voting began.
As I recall, when Obama had nominated Justice Garland, he and other
Democrats said it was imperative not to leave a vacancy on the Supreme
Court, even in an election year.
Do they still feel the same way now? if not, what has changed?
Ask yourself this - if Trump had nominated a flaming liberal for scouts,
would the left be advocating a wait until after the election approach?
Or what may have changed is Democrats have been exposed as the CORRUPT
SEDITIOUS SABOTUERS AND TRAITORS they are.... and they tried to FRAME,
UNDERMINE AND RUN A COUP D`ETAT against a duly elected and transitioning
and then sittimg President and all that violated the Constitution.

So why would anyone care what Democrats wanted....?

And why would anyone consider treating them with respect?

You earn respect and the Obama Democrats were Corrupt and have lied for
4 years and their accomplices in the LIBERAL PRESS have lied for 4
years. I don't respect people who lie to me, and I've known they were
lying for the past 4 years.

The Democrats deserve no kind or respectful treatment, look what they
did to Kavanaugh... and General Flynn... and the list goes on...
Carter page... Popodopolis... all lies and spying and FAKE charges and
FAKED applications for FISA SPYING and unmasking....

NO the Democrats are going to be censured by Americans and some might
even get indicted by the system they corrupted... that's a bit of
POETIC JUSTICE.
--
That's karma

http://youtu.be/Lr1M1T2Y314
http://youtu.be/ebWJ892h5dA
Democrats told us there was NO mortgage crisis.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-14 21:09:07 UTC
On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 10:41:11 AM UTC-4, Josh Rosenbluth

  | An Open Letter to Judge Amy Coney Barrett From Your Notre
  | Dame Colleagues
  |
  | Dear Judge Barrett,
  |
  | We write to you as fellow faculty members at the University
  | of Notre Dame.
  |
  | We congratulate you on your nomination to the United States
  | Supreme Court. An appointment to the Court is the crowning
  | achievement of a legal career and speaks to the commitments
  | you have made throughout your life. And while we are not
  | pundits, from what we read your confirmation is all but
  | assured.
  |
  | That is why it is vital that you issue a public statement
  | calling for a halt to your nomination process until after
  | the November presidential election.
  |
  | We ask that you take this unprecedented step for three
  | reasons.
<https://teacher-scholar-activist.org/2020/10/13/an-open-letter-to
-ju
dge-amy-coney-barrett-from-your-notre-dame-colleagues/>
[...]
First, voting for the next president is already underway. According
the United States Election Project
(https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html), more
than
seven million people have already cast their ballots, and millions
more
are likely to vote before election day.
[...]
Why should this matter?
Merrick Garland, who was categorically rejected before voting began.
As I recall, when Obama had nominated Justice Garland, he and other
Democrats said it was imperative not to leave a vacancy on the Supreme
Court, even in an election year.
Just explain why holding Senate
confirmation hearings during an election
year is both wrong (Garland) and right
(Barrett).
Democrats have proven themselves to be Corrupt and stopping Obama's
corruption was legitimate and stopping his appointments was therefore
legitimate.

Democrats have IMPEACHED TRUMP with ZERO evidence. Obama as we know
spied on TRUMP and his team and Obama created poison pills and tried to
create evidence that TRUMP was guilty of a CRIME that never even happened.

I'd say that preventing Obama's CORRUPTION to SPREAD TO THE JUDICIARY
was well justified.

Any more questions? Because I'll bet I have an answer.
--
That's karma

http://youtu.be/Lr1M1T2Y314
http://youtu.be/ebWJ892h5dA
Democrats told us there was NO mortgage crisis.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-15 02:45:13 UTC
On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 10:41:11 AM UTC-4, Josh Rosenbluth

  | An Open Letter to Judge Amy Coney Barrett From Your Notre
  | Dame Colleagues
  |
  | Dear Judge Barrett,
  |
  | We write to you as fellow faculty members at the University
  | of Notre Dame.
  |
  | We congratulate you on your nomination to the United States
  | Supreme Court. An appointment to the Court is the crowning
  | achievement of a legal career and speaks to the commitments
  | you have made throughout your life. And while we are not
  | pundits, from what we read your confirmation is all but
  | assured.
  |
  | That is why it is vital that you issue a public statement
  | calling for a halt to your nomination process until after
  | the November presidential election.
  |
  | We ask that you take this unprecedented step for three
  | reasons.
<https://teacher-scholar-activist.org/2020/10/13/an-open-letter-to
-ju
dge-amy-coney-barrett-from-your-notre-dame-colleagues/>
[...]
First, voting for the next president is already underway. According
the United States Election Project
(https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html), more
than
seven million people have already cast their ballots, and millions
more
are likely to vote before election day.
[...]
Why should this matter?
Merrick Garland, who was categorically rejected before voting began.
As I recall, when Obama had nominated Justice Garland, he and other
Democrats said it was imperative not to leave a vacancy on the Supreme
Court, even in an election year.
(Snipage restored.)
Do they still feel the same way now? if not, what has changed?
Well?
Just explain why holding Senate
confirmation hearings during an election
year is both wrong (Garland) and right
(Barrett).
I never said it was.
Let me help, Garland was selected by Obama and the CORRUPT DEMOCRATS as
part of their DEEP CORRUPTION OF THE JUDICIARY.

Barrett was chosen by TRUMP who was targeted by the CORRUPT DEMOCRATS in
an attempted Coup D`etat.

It's LONG PAST THE TIME FOR THE RICO ACT. The fact that they haven't
used it shows the depth of the DEMOCRAT MAFIA CORRUPTION.
--
That's karma

http://youtu.be/Lr1M1T2Y314
http://youtu.be/ebWJ892h5dA
Democrats told us there was NO mortgage crisis.