YT Tried to Twist This...
2021-02-09 15:26:31 UTC
But failed...

the bottom line is that Trump definitely was in the right. And he is our
once and future president. You are going to either have to like it, or
lump it. The choice is yours. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-09 15:43:55 UTC
But failed...
http://youtu.be/67HulD_SHrQ
MFpd8ckfM3digRCYMIeef-ZerHA4jfhbZLTyhV86qB14EAcqa7weYJE
the bottom line is that Trump definitely was in the right. And he is
our once and future president. You are going to either have to like
it, or lump it. The choice is yours. Justin
Or, I can ignore it, because it's fanciful nonsense, and watch Trump try to
stay out of prison for multiple federal and state level crimes.

But you wouldn't understant that, because... you know... you're stupid!
Justin Tyme
2021-02-09 16:25:25 UTC
But failed...
http://youtu.be/67HulD_SHrQ
MFpd8ckfM3digRCYMIeef-ZerHA4jfhbZLTyhV86qB14EAcqa7weYJE
the bottom line is that Trump definitely was in the right. And he is
our once and future president. You are going to either have to like
it, or lump it. The choice is yours. Justin
Or, I can ignore it, because it's fanciful nonsense, and watch Trump try to
stay out of prison for multiple federal and state level crimes.
But you wouldn't understant that, because... you know... you're stupid!
This really has nothing to do with Dem or Republican, liberal or
conservative. Even Biden vs. Trump. This has to do with following the
rule of law.

This has to do with ensuring that the proper person wins. I know a thing
or two about winning. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-09 17:33:18 UTC
But failed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
67HulD_SHrQ&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR
2Y MFpd8ckfM3digRCYMIeef-ZerHA4jfhbZLTyhV86qB14EAcqa7weYJE
the bottom line is that Trump definitely was in the right. And he is
our once and future president. You are going to either have to like
it, or lump it. The choice is yours. Justin
Or, I can ignore it, because it's fanciful nonsense, and watch Trump
try to stay out of prison for multiple federal and state level
crimes.
But you wouldn't understant that, because... you know... you're stupid!
This really has nothing to do with Dem or Republican, liberal or
conservative. Even Biden vs. Trump. This has to do with following the
rule of law.
This has to do with ensuring that the proper person wins. I know a
thing or two about winning. Justin
I'm sure you've read about winners and how they won. I doubt very much
that you have ever won anything.

If you're going to discuss "rule of law," how about discussing how Trump
appointed a Postmaster General whose first action was to gut the post
offices to make it more difficult for mail in votes to reach their
destination and be counted in time.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-09 20:27:44 UTC
[...]
Mail-in ballots were designed for cheating. Post office employees were
complicit in helping Biden and that needed to be nipped in the bud. I'm
still not sure the good guys totally succeeded. Justin
Justin Tyme
2021-02-10 02:11:48 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
still not sure the good guys totally succeeded. Justin
Interfering with the mails in a Federal crime. Trump's lucky they got
him on inciting a riot, or that might have been next.
I am totally certain the good guys won, Biden's in the White House, and
Trump's scrambling at the first of what will be many legal challenges
he'll have to face. (New York State and Georgia are waiting in the wings
for their go!)
Biden is in the white house, but the military is in control. Right now,
Biden is doing what he is told to expose and discredit himself and his
traitorous communist lackeys.

Actually, Biden isn't even Biden. He's an actor. There are photos of
this man wearing a mask. Signing crazy EO documents on blank pieces of
paper in a room that is a studio replica of the oval office. Actor Biden
is discrediting himself by his over-the-top senile behavior.

The Supreme court will not do their job because John Roberts visited
Epstein's island. Separation of powers has failed so the military option
is the only one left. Justin
Justin Tyme
2021-02-10 02:25:54 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
There is a possibility that the Supreme court will see the writing on
the wall (i.e. military option) and do the right thing.

Back in 2016 when it looked like Hillary was going to steal the election
the military also had to intervene for the sake of the constitution. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-11 01:57:46 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
What evidence do you have that the military "intervened" in 2016, or is
"intervening" now? None. You have none whatsoever. Because you NEVER
have any.

KWills
2021-02-10 10:08:17 UTC
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 20:11:48 -0600, Justin Tyme
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Mail-in ballots were designed for cheating. Post office employees were
complicit in helping Biden and that needed to be nipped in the bud.
I'm still not sure the good guys totally succeeded. Justin
Interfering with the mails in a Federal crime. Trump's lucky they got
him on inciting a riot, or that might have been next.
I am totally certain the good guys won, Biden's in the White House, and
Trump's scrambling at the first of what will be many legal challenges
he'll have to face. (New York State and Georgia are waiting in the wings
for their go!)
Biden is in the white house, but the military is in control. Right now,
Biden is doing what he is told to expose and discredit himself and his
traitorous communist lackeys.
Did your lie help with your Father Complex?
Post by Justin Tyme
Actually, Biden isn't even Biden. He's an actor. There are photos of
this man wearing a mask.
Why has no one ever seen these phantom pictures?
Post by Justin Tyme
Signing crazy EO documents on blank pieces of
paper in a room that is a studio replica of the oval office. Actor Biden
is discrediting himself by his over-the-top senile behavior.
Except that it's the REAL Biden in the White House. But present
the credible, valid evidence for your claim. If you wish to admit
you've been caught in another lie, presented to address your Father
Complex, you will offer only avoidance, if you don't run away from the
truth I've posted.
Post by Justin Tyme
The Supreme court will not do their job because John Roberts visited
Epstein's island. Separation of powers has failed so the military option
is the only one left. Justin
Has your lying helped with your Father Complex?
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2021-02-11 01:56:41 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
still not sure the good guys totally succeeded. Justin
Interfering with the mails in a Federal crime. Trump's lucky they got
him on inciting a riot, or that might have been next.
I am totally certain the good guys won, Biden's in the White House, and
Trump's scrambling at the first of what will be many legal challenges
he'll have to face. (New York State and Georgia are waiting in the wings
for their go!)
Biden is in the white house, but the military is in control. Right now,
Biden is doing what he is told to expose and discredit himself and his
traitorous communist lackeys.
Biden is doing exactly what he said he would do all through his
campaign.
Post by Justin Tyme
Actually, Biden isn't even Biden. He's an actor. There are photos of
this man wearing a mask. Signing crazy EO documents on blank pieces of
paper in a room that is a studio replica of the oval office. Actor Biden
is discrediting himself by his over-the-top senile behavior.
Oh, I look forward to the verifable evidnece you present that this is
NOT Joe Biden. It's sure to come from some really freaked out website.
Post by Justin Tyme
The Supreme court will not do their job because John Roberts visited
Epstein's island. Separation of powers has failed so the military option
is the only one left. Justin
There is no job for the Supreme Court to do. The cases were thrown out
for lack of valid evidence. "VALID" JusChiCin. As in, there's nothing to
them. You should understand that, it's virtually the same as your claims
about Ernie's method, going sasquatching, owning a 4X4, or an
established Canadian University having any contact with two known con
men; (You and Ernie.)
KWills
2021-02-10 10:07:59 UTC
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 14:27:44 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
And yet, there is NO evidence of cheating. Odd that.
Post by Justin Tyme
Post office employees were
complicit in helping Biden and that needed to be nipped in the bud.
In the sense that they delivered the mail in ballots, I suppose
you can claim they were complicit in helping Biden win. Not in the
dishonest way in which you present the claim, of course.
Post by Justin Tyme
I'm
still not sure the good guys totally succeeded. Justin
Well, Jorgensen didn't win, so you *may* be right for once.

2021-02-10 10:07:23 UTC
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 10:25:25 -0600, Justin Tyme
But failed...
http://youtu.be/67HulD_SHrQ
MFpd8ckfM3digRCYMIeef-ZerHA4jfhbZLTyhV86qB14EAcqa7weYJE
the bottom line is that Trump definitely was in the right. And he is
our once and future president. You are going to either have to like
it, or lump it. The choice is yours. Justin
Or, I can ignore it, because it's fanciful nonsense, and watch Trump try to
stay out of prison for multiple federal and state level crimes.
But you wouldn't understant that, because... you know... you're stupid!
This really has nothing to do with Dem or Republican, liberal or
conservative. Even Biden vs. Trump. This has to do with following the
rule of law.
This has to do with ensuring that the proper person wins.
Biden won.
Post by Justin Tyme
I know a thing
or two about winning. Justin
A shame that you have never been able to make use of this alleged
knowledge. All you are able to do is lose. The post to which I am
replying is more PROOF of this truth.
http://gg.gg/3v904