Health professional dies two days after COVID-19 vaccination
Add Reply
Andrew W
2021-01-09 11:17:27 UTC
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-08-health-professional-dies-after-covid-19-vaccination.html

Sonia Acevedo changed her profile picture on Facebook hours after getting
injected with the COVID-19 vaccine on Dec. 30, 2020. She could be seen
wearing a facemask in the picture, which she captioned: “COVID-19
vaccinated.”

Two days later, she was found dead.

Acevedo, who worked in the pediatrics department at the Portuguese Institute
of Oncology in Porto, Portugal, didn’t show any sign of adverse reaction
from the vaccine before her death.

Abilio Acevedo, Acevedo’s father, was puzzled by her sudden passing. He was
quoted by The Daily Mail saying that his daughter never drank alcohol, never
ate anything out of the ordinary and was in perfect health. “I want to know
what caused my daughter’s death,” he said.

Many people around the world want to find out the cause of Acevedo’s death,
as well.

A mother of two, Acevedo enjoyed dinner with her family on New Year’s Eve
before traveling to see her boyfriend, who found her body on Jan. 1.

Her daughter, Vania Figueiredo, posted on Facebook two photos of herself,
her mother and a family dog. The pictures were taken Dec. 24 and 26, 2020.

“When these two pictures were taken I was in your lap, and I didn’t even
imagine I was going to lose you,” she wrote. “You were so well, so healthy,
so cheerful, so happy … and I was so warm with you. You will always remain
the best mom in the world no matter where you are.”

Deaths have begun
Acevedo was one of the 538 health professionals to receive the first of two
shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, but experts seemed quick to rule out
vaccination side effects as the cause of her death.

She was vaccinated at the Portuguese Institute of Oncology, which received
the first batch of vaccines on Dec. 28, 2020. The Pfizer vaccine had only
received emergency use authorization from the European Medicines Agency
(EMA) and was produced with a less extensive testing regime than usual.
There were earlier reports of four elderly deaths in three countries
following the administration of the Pfizer vaccine.

The institute said in a statement: “With regards to the sudden death of an
operational assistant from the Porto IPO on Jan. 1, 2021, the Board of
Directors confirms the event and expresses sincere regret to family and
friends in the certainty that this loss is also felt here. The explanation
of the cause if the death will follow the usual procedures in these
circumstances.”

Some people have seen it coming.

“It has begun. The deaths have begun,” said Vera Sharav, founder of Alliance
for Human Research Protection. “Everyone who gets any of these vaccines is
partaking in a vast medical experiment, unbeknownst to them. The vaccines
so-called – really they are a novel form of genetic manipulation – have not
been tested for safety or efficacy … It is profoundly worrying.” (Related:
Global pattern of vaccine injury, death and deception haunts humanity.)

But there are also staunch vaccine defenders claiming that there is still no
proof anybody has died from any COVID-19 vaccine. Celebrity-singer Selena
Gomez recently called out Facebook, saying that the social media network is
responsible for “thousands of deaths” for allowing “disinformation” –
meaning “lies about COVID and vaccines” – to be spread on the social
networking site.

“Scientific disinformation has and will cost lives. @Facebook said they don’t
allow lies about COVID and vaccines to be spread on their platforms,” Gomez
said in a tweet.

Facebook already said before that it will take down COVID-19 vaccine
“falsehoods” completely if the claims were discredited or contradicted by
health organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). “This is another way that
we are applying our policy to remove misinformation about the virus that
could lead to imminent physical harm,” the company said in a blog post.
“This could include false claims about the safety, efficacy, ingredients or
side effects of the vaccines.”
Malte Runz
2021-01-09 12:22:35 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 22:17:27 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-08-health-professional-dies-after-covid-19-vaccination.html
(snip)
Post by Andrew W
But there are also staunch vaccine defenders claiming that there is still no
proof anybody has died from any COVID-19 vaccine.
Well? Do you have proof? And remember, millions die every year on
Thursdays.

(snip)
--
Malte Runz