TAKE THE RED PILL: A Democracy is only as free and honest as it's VOTING PROCESS >>>Even Tucker Carlson Says Trump Is Full Of Shit
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-20 14:39:55 UTC

| Tucker Carlson: Time for Sidney Powell to show us her
| evidence
|
| We asked the Trump campaign attorney for proof of her
| bombshell claims. She gave us nothing
<https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-election-fraud>
Maybe it's in Tucker's missing package?
NO NEED TO GET THE INFORMATION TO TUCKER, he can dig up the facts by
doing some Investigative Journalism.... Notice all the people he once
had on his shows are all working for the TRUMP CAMPAIGN and discovering
all the election fraud that FOX has been complicit in.

Why would the LEGAL TEAM send any evidence to FOX? Rudy told the NEWS
MEDIA that they ignore the FACTS so why would Rudy dig up the facts just
to tell FOX what the FACTS ARE? Fox is working against RUDY the same as
CNN and MSNBC, when the REPUBLICANS SHARE INFORMATION the Media just
attacks the evidence as being NOTHING but conspiracies.

FOX has proven to be on the opposite side of the lawsuits and the
ELECTION FRAUD, FOX wants Biden to win even in the face of the stolen
votes.

Tucker is in the belly of the beast. He can't be trusted with
everything, so he needs to do the work to get the information, the
LAWYERS and actual Journalists shouldn't do his work for him.

When FOX was posting what they said they did the work but NOW FOX IS
CENSORING the LAWYERS and the JOURNALISTS to fit the BIDEN NARRATIVE.

And when TWITTER began censoring Republicans speech the move away from
TWITTER STARTED. Just as the move away from FOX has STARTED when they
began censoring the people on their SHOWS.

FOX will have to do their own work and find guests who want to be
censored.... Sidney Powell won't even talk to the people at FOX and
there is a reason for that. Remember that FOX began censoring the
guests. FOX is trying to shape the NARRATIVE. And their NARRATIVE
supports the theft of the election, rather then looking for any and all
FRAUD. Aren't they there to look for anything that interests the
population and the voters? NEWS isn't about a NARRATIVE it's about
exploring all things of interest. I'm interested in the subversion of
our DEMOCRACY because as TUCKER SAID, a Democracy is only as free and
honest as it's VOTING PROCESS.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://www.parler.com/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-20 16:49:19 UTC
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 09:39:55 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
FOX has proven to be on the opposite side of the lawsuits and the
ELECTION FRAUD, FOX wants Biden to win even in the face of the stolen
votes.
Maybe they're just reporting the news instead of your wild fantasy.
Then they will report facts and yet all they tell us is that it's a
conspiracy theory. Oddly the NEWS they broadcast has no news about the
election fraud. But the Conspiracy has technical DATA and facts to
support it's broadcast of the NEWS.

TUCKER had no NEWS only an accusation that a lawyer didn't share all her
FACTS with TUCKER. NOT really NEWS was it?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://www.parler.com/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-20 21:39:39 UTC
#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:49:19 -0500, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty,
brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 09:39:55 -0500, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty,
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
FOX has proven to be on the opposite side of the lawsuits and the
ELECTION FRAUD, FOX wants Biden to win even in the face of the stolen
votes.
Maybe they're just reporting the news instead of your wild fantasy.
Then they will report facts and yet all they tell us is that it's a
conspiracy theory.
Um, no. All YOU hear is "conspiracy theory."
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
  Oddly the NEWS they broadcast has no news about the
election fraud. But the Conspiracy has technical DATA and facts to
support it's broadcast of the NEWS.
And you read this on RightWingNutcase.com, didja?
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
TUCKER had no NEWS only an accusation that a lawyer didn't share all her
FACTS with TUCKER.  NOT really NEWS was it?
You realize that Trump lost, right?
There are no winners when the Election is corrupt.
The election, of course, was not corrupt.  You know this, but because
you personally are corrupt and a criminal, you pretend not to know it.
But you really know it.  You know that Biden won the election, based on
the count of legal ballots.
LEGAL BALLOTS?

There's the thing. SO far they're re-counting illegal ballots, which
doesn't do as you suggest.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/