Obama left Iraq and we didn't hear all this big a stink about it from the Democrats and the "the Pentagon">>>Pentagon "Flabbergasted" At Trump Betrayal Of Kurds
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-08 17:23:37 UTC
Trump On Turkey: ‘I Have A Little Conflict
Of Interest ... It’s Called Trump Towers’
OCt 8
In a late Sunday phone call with Erdogan,
Trump suddenly agreed to let Turkey occupy
a strip of northern Syria, currently
controlled by ethnic Kurds who have been
America’s most effective allies in
battling the so-called Islamic State.
Now supporters fear a U.S.-enabled
slaughter of the Kurds, who have a
centuries-long dispute with Turkey over
self-rule.
“Everyone was absolutely flabbergasted
by this,” retired Adm. James Stavridis
said Monday on MSNBC, referring to the
Pentagon perspective on Trump’s action.
“Nobody saw it coming, and that is a
real problem when you’re trying to
conduct not only foreign policy ... but
also military operations. That kind of
whipsawing effect is extremely
detrimental, not only in this tactical
situation but strategically, as our
planners try and prepare in other
theaters, from North Korea to Afghanistan.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/conflict-of-interest-donald-trump-syria-k
urds-turkey_n_5d9bb7bfe4b0fc935edf5be0?ncid=APPLENEWS00001&guccounter=2
Obama left Iraq and we didn't hear all this big a stink about it from
the Democrats and the "the Pentagon", and by the way the Pentagon isn't
the 3rd branch of government, their opinion is for them to keep between
them and the Commander in Chief.

If they can't do that then they are a piss poor Military and maybe the
entire thing shoudl be de-funded and start over .
Steve blows fools and losers
Iraq was done. Syria isn't. Case closed.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-08 18:32:46 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
OK, tell us what the goal in Syria was?
NoBody
You mean you admit you don't know?
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-08 19:04:39 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
I mean that I want to hear you proclaim it, so that we will all know
that it hasn't been accomplished.
raykeller
2019-10-08 19:09:29 UTC
On 10/8/2019 12:04 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, *FAKE* libertarian and
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
I mean that I want to
No one cares what you "want" - what you get is "Fuck off." You're a
fucking idiot.
--
Mark Wieber is a dole scrounger, a congenital liar, a chiseler and a
fucking *thief*.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-08 19:11:53 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
A NON answer actually answers the question.... did I forget to mention
that?
Steve blows fools and losers
No.
Steve blows fools and losers
No.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-09 19:02:46 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
TRUMP has a reason.... he seems to care about killing people needlessly.

He refused the Military option when the Iranians SHOT DOWN our spy
plane. He didn't want to kill people over oil....

Obama would kill people for any reason at all, he bombed Libya and Syria
for no reason. Those countries kill their own people all the time...
and Obama didn't stop it or make it any better by killing more people
with U.S. bombs.
AlleyCat
2019-10-09 19:04:57 UTC
On 10/9/2019 12:02 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
*Trump* has no reason.