AMERICA THE CAPITOL IS YOUR HOUSE
Add Reply
Intelligent Party
2021-02-07 22:52:10 UTC
Now the government is making more error, by persecuting the people who
demonstrated at the Capitol.

While we want to reduce our errors, and solve our problems.

Those people are innocent and deserve to be exonerated.

This doesn't work. We can't have hope of a glorious America when the government
is creating more problems than it solves.

Politics has to begin here, as we undo the errors caused by years of incompetence
and bad government.

New incompetence and new bad government make the solution FUTILE.

We demand a pardon for everyone involved who did not cause grievous bodily injury
to anyone else. We also demand the Courts throw out the cases, and the D.A's drop
all such charges. Those who entered the Capitol, are no different than those who
crossed the original Police Line, they were just in an edifice.

There were demonstrations all summer long for other reasons, and demonstrators
should not be stereotyped nor characterized by the mal-actions of a few. Nor is
any minor vandalism anything the taxpayer cannot afford. These aren't even
private stores.

A Burglar, does not say "OUR HOUSE," all over social media. "OUR HOUSE," remains
our claim.

We encourage all good Americans to make the same claim, and the demonstrators had
no alleged connection to any foreign power, but flew the American flag prolifically.

Demand for a pardon, is not negotiable, and should not be negotiable.

The people I'm talking about killed no one, nor assaulted anyone. But they have
since *been* assaulted, and that is wrong.
dolf
2021-02-08 03:13:31 UTC
Inherent to the 6 January is the #261 - BINOMIAL CLAMPING conveyed by ONTIC
substitution of #EIGHT: #120 + #141 as consistent with the modus operandi
of those CULT OF ODIN marauders who have aligned (eg: NASHVILLE BOMB BLAST
ON CHRISTMAS DAY) with the Roman Catholic ecclesiastical calendar as #288 -
REMEMBRANCE (#48 - RITUAL (LI) x #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI)) until they can
themselves make gains by acts of violence against the autonomy of others.

The #252 - FALLACY is associated with the TRINOMIAL / BINOMIAL
INTEROPERABILITY as premise for PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL ONOMANTIC conception
of NUMBER as @1 / @5 - sovereign / autonomous dynamic.

A land mass which is girth by sea 🌊 requires a trinomial (heaven, earth,
sea) rational conception for the formulation of constitution and hence its
probable that the federal entity UNITED STATES was given intellectual
impetus by KANT’S prolegomena of 1783 and Critique of Pure Reason.

Cognitions and #1934 - Appearances are therefore important factors in
distinguishing reality from a chimeric reality.

A trinomial rationality doesn’t preclude deployment of binomial mechanisms
of action within jurisdictions but the #252 - FALLACY is the attempt of the
binomial action to coerce itself upon the sovereign / autonomy which is
facilitated by #491 - agency and #1 - self.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

[James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2021-02-08 03:26:46 UTC
We hold the view that those seditionists as jingoistic republicanism and
civilian militia ought to be subject to the death penalty by action of
military firing squad.

- dolf

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2021-02-08 04:04:04 UTC
YOU’RE *FIRED*

YOUR SELFISH ACTIONS COULD HAVE FORFEITED AMERICA’S MORAL PREROGATIVE IN
PROSECUTING THE AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ WARS...

The binomial artifice either comes from BABYLON or as CAUSE COMMUNI from
the EGYPTIAN priests of ON

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2021-02-08 05:06:54 UTC
Post by dolf
YOU’RE *FIRED*
http://youtu.be/-JD9wHtzYGI
YOUR SELFISH ACTIONS COULD HAVE FORFEITED AMERICA’S MORAL PREROGATIVE IN
PROSECUTING THE AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ WARS...
According to media reports UPDATED WED, NOV 20 2019 : “America has spent
$6.4 trillion on wars in the Middle East and Asia since 2001, a new study
says”

<https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/20/us-spent-6point4-trillion-on-middle-east-wars-since-2001-study.html>

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2021-02-08 05:44:13 UTC
LETS PUT THE COST OF WAR INTO PERSPECTIVE AS 27.47 % ON NATIONAL DEBT:

The current U.S. debt is $23.3 trillions as of February 2020.
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
YOU’RE *FIRED*
http://youtu.be/-JD9wHtzYGI