Father Complex by Proxy
2021-04-05 11:32:23 UTC
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
]v [etaphoid
2021-04-05 14:36:36 UTC
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
KWills also has a serious diet problem -

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

And a breaking into his neighbors garages problem -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Here endeth the lesson...
Justin Tyme
I know. After release he really must have hit the jelly rolls, LOL! Justin
Cockfart O'Riley
2021-04-05 15:17:19 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
KWills also has a serious diet problem -
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk
And a breaking into his neighbors garages problem -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
I hear you - piss-funny name.

Huge fucking head...

https://postlmg.cc/xkC6VN56
Here endeth the lesson...
Skeeter
2021-04-05 16:38:32 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
KWills also has a serious diet problem -
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk
And a breaking into his neighbors garages problem -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Chad Bryant lost his wife and kids, stole shampoo and begged for rent
money on usenet.

here endeth the lesson
]v [etaphoid
2021-04-05 16:58:42 UTC
https://www.google.com/search?q=drug+addled+trailer+park+pissbum&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625 LOL

https://postimg.cc/cgkZgzh1 LOL
t***@secmail.pro
2021-04-05 17:46:16 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Chad Bryant lost his wife and kids,
Wrong.
Post by Skeeter
stole shampoo
Wrong.

All you know how to do is lie.
Cockfart O'Riley
2021-04-05 22:17:42 UTC
Post by t***@secmail.pro
Post by Skeeter
Chad Bryant lost his wife and kids,
Wrong.
OK, so you were too poor to ever put a ring on your defacto wife and
mother of the two mini-(ORFL!) Bryants. She still kicked you to the
curb and started fucking Lonnie Salisbury behind your back instead.

And now they have such a happy family...

https://postimg.cc/t7CT6VMW
Post by t***@secmail.pro
Post by Skeeter
stole shampoo
Wrong.
Just because you failed at it and got caught, doesn't mean you didn't
do it.

Proof is in the pudding, you shiny-haired shoplifter...

https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Post by t***@secmail.pro
Post by Skeeter
and begged for rent money on usenet.
Wrong.
You did not post your begging on Usenet (originally at least) you
posted it at your TardSmack website, some wrestling forums and on IRC.

Full transcript below.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/FMAg8wSDuXM/m/VOcVFOSVAQAJ
Post by t***@secmail.pro
All you know how to do is lie.
All you know if food, cowardice and lies - so I suspose you've got him
covered, you fat, cowardly liar...
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills
2021-04-06 09:24:50 UTC
Post by t***@secmail.pro
Post by Skeeter
Chad Bryant lost his wife and kids,
Wrong.
Right.
Post by t***@secmail.pro
Post by Skeeter
stole shampoo
Wrong.
Your conviction isn't a secret.
Post by t***@secmail.pro
Post by Skeeter
and begged for rent money on usenet.
Wrong.
Technically you are correct. Your begging for others to pay your
rent was on your blog, not Usenet. And molest children, according to
you.
Post by t***@secmail.pro
All you know how to do is lie.
All you know how to do it stay unemployed.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 16:53:28 UTC
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Justin Tyme
2021-04-06 01:38:24 UTC
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
KWills
2021-04-06 09:25:07 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2021-04-06 12:13:30 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
No, I'm claiming even though I visit your state to squatch a few times a
year, you never want to meet me. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 00:16:01 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
No, I'm claiming even though I visit your state to squatch a few times
a year, you never want to meet me. Justin
If you came to Rhode Island, I wouldn't want to meet you either. You're
creepy.
Justin Tyme
2021-04-07 01:27:22 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
No, I'm claiming even though I visit your state to squatch a few times
a year, you never want to meet me. Justin
If you came to Rhode Island, I wouldn't want to meet you either. You're
creepy.
Now, how am I creepy? I am interesting. I have a lot of varied
interests. Justin
KWills
2021-04-07 08:59:18 UTC
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 07:13:30 -0500, Justin Tyme
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
No, I'm claiming even though I visit your state to squatch a few times a
year, you never want to meet me. Justin
You've never been to California.
Now, deal with your LIE that your ex-boyfriend, Kent, posts her
under a different name.

https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

2021-04-06 21:14:33 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
Nope. First name Justin. Last name Tyme. I don't have to hide behind
fake names. Justin
Ed Rhodes
And yet, you do.
KWills
2021-04-07 09:00:00 UTC
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 16:14:33 -0500, Justin Tyme
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
Nope. First name Justin. Last name Tyme. I don't have to hide behind
fake names. Justin
So you LIED when you openly and freely admitted your name in real
life is not Justin Tyme?
Why did you lie? Or are you lying now?

2021-04-07 12:07:59 UTC
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 16:14:33 -0500, Justin Tyme
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:38:24 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
Are you claiming your name in real life is Kent Wills?
Nope. First name Justin. Last name Tyme. I don't have to hide behind
fake names. Justin
So you LIED when you openly and freely admitted your name in real
life is not Justin Tyme?
Why did you lie? Or are you lying now?
That's a LIE! Last name Tyme. First name Justin. Justin

Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 00:15:10 UTC
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
KENT WILLS doesn't post here. k wills doesn't post here under his real
name. His real name ISN'T KENT.
Justin Tyme
Do I have to have to produce the evidence, again. Justin
KWills
2021-04-07 09:00:17 UTC
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:28:50 -0500, Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Kent Wills doesn't post here.
Kent Wills doesn't post here under his real name. Justin
KENT WILLS doesn't post here. k wills doesn't post here under his real
name. His real name ISN'T KENT.
Do I have to have to produce the evidence, again. Justin
In order to produce it again, you would need to have produced it
at least once before. Your lying about who I am is not producing
evidence.

2021-04-06 09:24:59 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 06:32:23 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Your ex-boyfriend, Kent, has never posted here.

https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Get professional help. Kent kicked you to the curb in 2014.
That's six years ago. You can't think your OBSESSING about the man for
so long is healthy.

A fake post by the fake Hollywood Kenito. Justin
KWills
2021-04-07 08:59:46 UTC
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 07:15:11 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
That is what Kent Wills has. Justin
Your ex-boyfriend, Kent, has never posted here.
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj
Get professional help. Kent kicked you to the curb in 2014.
That's six years ago. You can't think your OBSESSING about the man for
so long is healthy.
A fake post by the fake Hollywood Kenito. Justin
Where is this fake post?
I'm pretty sure Hollywood is real. But present the valid,
credible evidence for your claim of it being fake.
I do appreciate your acknowledging, again, that my real, legal
name is Keníto.