Free Krispy Kreme donut if you've been vaccinated
Add Reply
]v [etaphoid
2021-04-03 18:45:48 UTC
I'm so low risk, I won't qualify for the vaccine for quite a
while. Not that my keto diet would allow me a donut anyway.
Looks like you're on a booze diet, you lying fat fuck felon -

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk LOL

--
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS

Here endeth the lesson...
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-03 19:58:59 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
I'm so low risk, I won't qualify for the vaccine for quite a
while. Not that my keto diet would allow me a donut anyway.
Looks like you're on a booze diet, you lying fat fuck felon -
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk LOL
He's a lying little jew asshole from Cracow in Poland using a fake
human name.

Message ID <***@4ax.com>
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
ed rhodes wouldn't do that
Ed Rhodes
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
then why didn't you
Ed Rhodes
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-04 19:32:23 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
I'm so low risk, I won't qualify for the vaccine for quite a
while. Not that my keto diet would allow me a donut anyway.
Looks like you're on a booze diet, you lying fat fuck felon -
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk LOL
He's a lying little jew asshole from Cracow in Poland using a fake
human name.
ed rhodes wouldn't do that
Yes, I would.
then why didn't you
Then I did.
that's what i've been saying all along ,
which proves justin is better than you are
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-04 21:26:57 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
I'm so low risk, I won't qualify for the vaccine for quite a
while. Not that my keto diet would allow me a donut anyway.
Looks like you're on a booze diet, you lying fat fuck felon -
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk LOL
He's a lying little jew asshole from Cracow in Poland using a fake
human name.
ed rhodes wouldn't do that
Yes, I would.
then why didn't you
Then I did.
that's what i've been saying all along ,
Butt you just aksed why I didn't.
Post by Ed Rhodes
which proves justin is better than you are
Nobody is better than me, least of all a FAKE pissant like you!
https://www.avg.com
]v[etaphoid
2021-04-05 01:07:19 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
which proves justin is better than you are
Nobody is better than me, least of all a FAKE pissant like you!
Chad would kill his mother (again) for a free Krispy Kreme donut...
Here endeth the lesson...
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 02:34:52 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by Ed Rhodes
which proves justin is better than you are
Nobody is better than me, least of all a FAKE pissant like you!
Chad would kill his mother (again) for a free Krispy Kreme donut...
Since I have these people blocked. I never saw this thread.

Doesn't look like I missed anything.
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 13:03:53 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
which proves justin is better than you are
Nobody is better than me, least of all a FAKE pissant like you!
Chad would kill his mother (again) for a free Krispy Kreme donut...
And who could blame him?
https://www.avg.com
Cockfart O'Riley
2021-04-07 21:08:49 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
I'm so low risk, I won't qualify for the vaccine for quite a
while. Not that my keto diet would allow me a donut anyway.
Looks like you're on a booze diet, you lying fat fuck felon -
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk LOL
Exactly how many times has Chad been vaccinated?

It certainly looks like one particularly mongeyed fatty has been
getting vaccinated in a good paddock...

https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0

Enjoy those donuts, Chadwick! ROFL!
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills
2021-04-08 09:05:46 UTC
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by ]v [etaphoid
I'm so low risk, I won't qualify for the vaccine for quite a
while. Not that my keto diet would allow me a donut anyway.
Looks like you're on a booze diet, you lying fat fuck felon -
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk LOL
Exactly how many times has Chad been vaccinated?
Most would need only one. Someone as obese as Chadlee may require
multiple vaccinations.
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
It certainly looks like one particularly mongeyed fatty has been
getting vaccinated in a good paddock...
https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0
Enjoy those donuts, Chadwick! ROFL!
If he could leave the house, I'm sure he would. But based on the
pictures of him self he's most recently posted, it's clear he can't
get out of his double reinforced bed.
Even if he could, it's very likely his weight would cause the
bones in his legs to shatter. Bone is very strong, but it does have
its limits.
Baldomero Martinez-Castaneda
2021-04-08 16:24:08 UTC
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by ]v [etaphoid
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk LOL
Exactly how many times has Chad been vaccinated?
Most would need only one. Someone as obese as Chadlee may require
multiple vaccinations.
You are stupid like shit. Go take your vaccines, will not make any
difference.