Ernie's Research Confiscated!
2018-06-11 00:43:18 UTC
I had a word with Bert Primeau (aka Bertie - he used to post to
alt.baldspot) and he told me that he was aware of Ernie's hair regrowth
research and he asks that the
hairloss community, and alt.baldspot members do NOT visit Ernie's July
celebration of life.

Reason: he said that there are elements in the hairloss/regrowth community
who he believes are behind the following curious events...

The day after his passing a black mid 1980s Chevy Suburban pulled in front
of Ernie's home. Two men, dressed in black suits, sunglasses and hats
produced a search warrant (later determined to be invalid) and confiscated
all of Ernie's notes, journals, letters
and personal computers related to curing baldness. While these men wore
hats, it was clear that they had shaven heads (probably bald), as there was
no hair below the hat line, according to Bert.

Bertie did not reference the mysterious Men in Black (MIB) of UFO lore, but
the similarities between the MIB and the men in the Suburban are
indisputable.

There are two key points that converge: 1) the MIB are time travelers, and
2) the MIB were probably bald, not shaven.

CONCLUSION: The Men in Black are from the not-too-distant future, a time
when baldness has still not been cured. Ernest Primeau cured that baldness
and they
traveled back in time to cure baldness for their society by confiscating
Ernie Primeau's research, which is under-appreciated by so many and
suppressed by others.
It's the only thing that makes sense.

FUTURE PROOF: Watch for descriptions of the men in black in the future. I
predict they will have hair.
%
marcus is the real ernie
Justin Tyme

marcus is alive and not-so-well (in the head).
%
i know
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-12 09:36:28 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:48:21 -0500, "Justin Tyme"
Post by %
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
That's kind of funny, coming from a well documented k00k like
you.
http://gg.gg/3v904
Post by %

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2018-06-11 04:45:11 UTC
[...]
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who
are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at
Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo
the Clown.
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)
joeturn
You sound as if you doubt that? Well I'm here to tell you I saw two men in black they both had a head full of hair and no hats what so ever.They were cured,thanks to ernie
Justin Tyme
2018-06-11 22:53:22 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]

That is a little earlier than I expected, but time is a very fluid thing
with the MIBs. Justin
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-12 03:04:35 UTC
Prime Minister Trudeau is getting hammered by President Trump right now.
e***@yahoo.com
2018-06-12 11:42:38 UTC
Prime Minister Trudeau is getting hammered by President Trump right now.
****
Yes, an actual leader is being attacked by a lying, school-yard bully! That’s a thing to be proud of!
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-16 19:32:42 UTC
I didn't say it was. I just pointed out that it was happening.
e***@yahoo.com
2018-06-16 21:11:23 UTC
But what you’re “pointing out,” has no bearing on what we’re posting about!
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-17 17:22:04 UTC
My apologies, I thought this was a John Turmel thread, and that Canada was involved.
joeturn
The ones I saw were traveling in a 58 Studebaker golden hawk it looked brand new. It looked just right for time travelers.
Justin Tyme

-there won't be any laughing when the MIBs start appearing with hair!
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-11 09:11:21 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:43:18 -0500, "Justin Tyme"
Post by Justin Tyme
I had a word with Bert Primeau (aka Bertie - he used to post to
alt.baldspot) and he told me that he was aware of Ernie's hair regrowth
research and he asks that the
hairloss community, and alt.baldspot members do NOT visit Ernie's July
celebration of life.
No one was planning on going.
Post by Justin Tyme
Reason: he said that there are elements in the hairloss/regrowth community
who he believes are behind the following curious events...
The day after his passing a black mid 1980s Chevy Suburban pulled in front
of Ernie's home. Two men, dressed in black suits, sunglasses and hats
produced a search warrant (later determined to be invalid) and confiscated
all of Ernie's notes, journals, letters
and personal computers related to curing baldness.
So they took nothing. Got it.
Post by Justin Tyme
While these men wore
hats, it was clear that they had shaven heads (probably bald), as there was
no hair below the hat line, according to Bert.
Bertie did not reference the mysterious Men in Black (MIB) of UFO lore, but
the similarities between the MIB and the men in the Suburban are
indisputable.
There are two key points that converge: 1) the MIB are time travelers, and
2) the MIB were probably bald, not shaven.
Sounds much more like the "Observers" from the TV show "Fringe."
Post by Justin Tyme
CONCLUSION: The Men in Black are from the not-too-distant future, a time
when baldness has still not been cured. Ernest Primeau cured that baldness
So, according to you, baldness has AND has not been cured. At the
same time.
Post by Justin Tyme
and they traveled back in time to cure baldness for their society by confiscating
Ernie Primeau's research, which is under-appreciated by so many and
suppressed by others.
It's the only thing that makes sense.
How does your delusions about fictional characters from a
fictional TV show make any sense? Please explain in detail as those of
us who do not share your mental illness will not understand otherwise.
Post by Justin Tyme
FUTURE PROOF: Watch for descriptions of the men in black in the future. I
predict they will have hair.
Please get the professional mental health care you've again
proved you need.
http://gg.gg/3v904

%
2018-06-11 13:27:18 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
FUTURE PROOF: Watch for descriptions of the men in black in the future. I
predict they will have hair.
Please get the professional mental health care you've again
proved you need.
you and marcus should learn to agree ,
here's what he said about the guy ,
you're saying needs mental help

Take note of this % -

this is how you present a entertaining troll post for the newsgroup to
enjoy.

Well done Cha Chi, well done !
Justin Tyme

KWills Shill #3
2018-06-12 09:36:16 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
FUTURE PROOF: Watch for descriptions of the men in black in the future. I
predict they will have hair.
Please get the professional mental health care you've again
proved you need.
-
-Say what you want, but you didn't talk to Bert Primeau. Justin
I'm fairly certain you didn't either. But you will provide the
valid, verifiable proof that you did. Unless your claim was and is
another of your MANY lies.
http://gg.gg/3v904

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Justin Tyme.
2018-06-19 16:47:43 UTC

Post by Justin Tyme
FUTURE PROOF: Watch for descriptions of the men in black in the future.
predict they will have hair.
Please get the professional mental health care you've again
proved you need.
-
-Say what you want, but you didn't talk to Bert Primeau. Justin
I'm fairly certain you didn't either. But you will provide the
valid, verifiable proof that you did. Unless your claim was and is
another of your MANY lies.

I provided so much proof his method works. Why would you believe more proof
that
I talked to Bert (and Ernie). Justin
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-19 17:06:43 UTC
*****
You’ve done nothing but lie since you got here. There’s no reason to believe you’ll stop now.
Government Shill #2
2018-06-19 21:04:16 UTC
I provided so much proof his method works. Why would you believe more proof
that
I talked to Bert (and Ernie). Justin
*****
You’ve done nothing but lie since you got here. There’s no reason to believe you’ll stop now.
As he's a disciple of Ernie's, I'm not surprised.

True, there have been times I have deviated from the truth, but deceive and
lie, never. Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 31 August 2014
BDK
2018-06-19 23:41:34 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
I provided so much proof his method works. Why would you believe more proof
that
I talked to Bert (and Ernie). Justin
*****
You?ve done nothing but lie since you got here. There?s no reason to believe you?ll stop now.
As he's a disciple of Ernie's, I'm not surprised.
Shill #2
That's a sad person to be a disciple of. A person peddling nonsensical
baldness cures when he can't even cure himself.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-20 09:02:10 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
FUTURE PROOF: Watch for descriptions of the men in black in the future.
I predict they will have hair.
Please get the professional mental health care you've again
proved you need.
-Say what you want, but you didn't talk to Bert Primeau. Justin
I'm fairly certain you didn't either. But you will provide the
valid, verifiable proof that you did. Unless your claim was and is
another of your MANY lies.
I provided so much proof his method works.
Why has no one seen this proof?
Post by KWills Shill #3
Why would you believe more proof
that I talked to Bert (and Ernie). Justin
Your default admission that you lied if noted, accepted and
appreciated.
Why did you lie and claim you spoke with Bert when you did not?
http://gg.gg/3v904

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Justin Tyme.
2018-06-15 21:33:47 UTC
"Justin Tyme" wrote in message news:pfkgj7$k8e$***@dont-email.me...

[...]

Bert and Ernie didn't always see things eye to eye, but they did
reconcile things near the end.