U.S. federal government response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Intelligent Party
2020-09-13 19:50:28 UTC
You know the Government spending only goes into the Interest Rate and Inflation.
There is no Federal debt in America in a sense, as the Federal Reserve can write
off the bonds it buys from Congress, and inflate the currency and the interest
rate, both of which are near zero, presently. We own the Federal Reserve.

We do want to invest in infrastructure and schools. We do want to be able to get
a job tomorrow if we're unemployed. But we can't let our countrymen suffer and
die to Coronavirus. We can't build the economy on the backs of the poor and
starving, and now those suffering to Coronavirus. Only two things matter in this
sense: Coronavirus, and the Economy.

Who cares about the American people? *All* the American people? And who's best
for the economy? George Bush Jr. and Barrack Obama gave us crap economies. Bill
Clinton's campaign slogan "It's the economy stupid!" was delivered upon. As has
Donald Trump.

It's interesting to read, the different responses to the Pandemic, politicians in
the House and Senate have floated:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._federal_government_response_to_the_COVID-19_pandemic#Speculative_proposals

"On March 13, 2020, Democratic House Representatives Ro Khanna and Tim Ryan
introduced legislation to provide payments to low-income citizens during the
crisis via an earned income tax credit. The U.S. House Committee on Financial
Services released a stimulus proposal on March 18 in which the Federal Reserve
would fund monthly payments of "at least $2,000 for every adult and an additional
$1,000 for every child for each month of the crisis". On March 18, Representative
Rashida Tlaib proposed similar legislation which would involve sending pre-loaded
$2,000 debit cards to every American, with $1,000 monthly payments thereafter
until the economy recovers. On April 14, Khanna and Ryan introduced legislation
with 18 Democratic co-sponsors which would provide $2,000 in monthly payments to
16-year-old and older Americans making less than $130,000 a year. House
Representative Ilhan Omar has presented legislation that would cancel rent and
home mortgage payments for a year. More recently, Representatives Tlaib and
Pramila Jayapal have proposed giving Americans $2,000 a month until the crisis
ends and $1,000 a month for a subsequent year. Representatives Madeleine Dean and
Don Beyer suggest a one-time $1,500 payment possibly to be followed by $1,000
quarterly payments. On May 8, Senators Bernie Sanders, Ed Markey, and Kamala
Harris presented a plan for $2,000 payments to Americans making less than $120,000
annually for up to three months after the crisis ends. Nancy Pelosi has endorsed
some form of guaranteed monthly income. On May 15, the House passed a $3 trillion
bill which would provide one-time $1,200 payments for individuals making less than
$75,000 annually, but Mitch McConnell and members of his caucus have pegged it as
"dead on arrival" in the Senate. On July 31, the House passed a $1.3 trillion
package which Politico writes "has no shot in the Republican-controlled Senate and
President Donald Trump has already threatened to veto it."

President Trump has floated using the low interest rates to invest in
infrastructure, including roads, bridges, and tunnels (but specifically excluding
the initiatives of the Democratic Party's Green New Deal). Pelosi has made similar
proposals, suggesting broadband and water projects be included.

Both Republican and Democratic governors have called for $500 billion in
unrestricted federal aid to state governments, which are losing billions of
dollars in tax revenue due to business closings. Existing aid to states was
restricted to specific programs, mostly direct costs related to the pandemic,
which faced delays being disbursed, and some of which may need to be returned due
to restrictions on how it could be spent. Congressional Democrats attempted to
negotiate state aid into federal relief packages. In response to a question from
a radio talk show host, Mitch McConnell said he would instead support states going
bankrupt (which would require Congress to change the bankruptcy code), prompting
criticism from both Democratic and Republican elected officials, including
Republican governors.

On May 5, New York representative Carolyn Maloney introduced a bill in the House
which would cancel the student loan debt of healthcare workers. Senator Elizabeth
Warren has proposed eliminating student loans altogether.

On August 18, Republicans floated a $1 trillion bill which seeks to codify and
fund Trump's $300 weekly unemployment insurance from August (being provided
retroactively) through December, establish liability protections, provide $105
billion in school funding, $10 billion for the U.S. Postal Service, as well as
help fund the PPP. According to The New York Times, this smaller bill is unlikely
to draw support from Democrats. Senate Republicans were expected to present a
$1.3 trillion bill the week of September 8, which CBS News reported would focus on
"children, jobs and liability protections for small businesses." On September 10,
a $500 billion Republican bill was voted on in the Senate, receiving a 52–47
majority, but failing to receive the 60 votes needed to move forward."
Joe
2020-09-13 20:45:31 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 12:50:28 -0700
Post by Intelligent Party
You know the Government spending only goes into the Interest Rate and
Inflation. There is no Federal debt in America in a sense, as the
Federal Reserve can write off the bonds it buys from Congress, and
inflate the currency and the interest rate, both of which are near
zero, presently. We own the Federal Reserve.
Let me stop you there. Interest rates in the West are near zero, or in
some places, slightly negative.

Inflation is *not* near zero.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/cost-living-far-higher-official-inflation-rate-harvard-professor-finds

The same applies to other countries' 'official' inflation rates. In my
country, for example, housing costs are not included in the official
rates, which makes them largely worthless in economic terms.

And the Fed is owned by private banks, therefore by banking families.
It is not part of the US government. Oh, and in any case, 'we' do not
own anything that is supposedly 'publicly owned'.

The word 'owned' implies the ability to lend, sell or otherwise dispose
of the items owned. Can you sell your share of the White House?
Joe
Jack Sheep
2020-09-15 14:22:04 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 12:50:28 -0700 Intelligent Party
Post by Intelligent Party
You know the Government spending only goes into the Interest Rate and
Inflation. There is no Federal debt in America in a sense, as the
Federal Reserve can write off the bonds it buys from Congress, and
inflate the currency and the interest rate, both of which are near
zero,
presently. We own the Federal Reserve.
Let me stop you there. Interest rates in the West are near zero, or in
some places, slightly negative. Inflation is *not* near zero.
ok, but

Manufactured Pandemic: Testing People for Any Strain of a Coronavirus,
Not Specifically for COVID-19
https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-any-
strain-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781

The following is from a medical forum. The writer, who is a widely
respected professional scientist in the US, prefers to stay anonymous,
because presenting any narrative different than the official one can
cause you a lot of stress in the toxic environment caused by the scam
which surrounds COVID-19 these days. – Julian Rose

I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people
for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are
no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable
agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus
cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and
reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can
not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing
nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus
strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual
novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but
still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without
prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/
purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles
that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause
of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral
isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used
or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR
basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for
‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of
a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.
wotawonderfulworld
Yawn...
Jack Sheep
2020-09-16 07:51:30 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Post by Intelligent Party
It's interesting to read, the different responses to the Pandemic,
Yawn...
*_dRumpf the Babbling Incoherent Dementia Patient_*

Drumpf: Well I think it’s a very sad problem. As you know, as a
Republican I’m doing very well with African Americans and with the vote
with the — in polls and everything — especially, I mean, I haven’t seen
one very recently because you had the plague come in from China.

So that changed things up, but we had the best economy ever. We had
the best numbers for African-American on employment and unemployment in
history. Best home ownership — best everything. We had the best numbers in
everything — not only African-American, but the African-American numbers
were great.

Kilmeade: How do you handle the law enforcement part of this?

Drumpf: They have to get better than what they’ve been doing. I mean
obviously that was a terrible thing. And I’ve spoken about it numerous
times in various speeches. And what’s interesting is I spoke about it when
we launched a very successful rocket — a tremendous program that
culminated on that day and obviously it goes on from there.

But I then made a speech and it was a speech about the rocket, and I
devoted 25 percent of the speech probably to what happened — or more — to
what happened with respect to George — George Floyd, and it was — and then
you listen to this, he doesn’t talk about George Floyd. The rocket went
off, I then I made a speech, and I talked about George Floyd, but they
said he didn’t talk about George Floyd.

Is There A Flu Shot _ COVID Link - Questions For Corbett
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JHoxsSK_DXo/