Many Wonder Why Liar and Coward Trump Never Arrested Hillary And Tossed Her In Prison. Why Is He Afraid of That Old Bag?
2021-04-04 00:39:54 UTC
I bet that behind closed doors, Trump is a pussy whipped old fool who has
been pegged with a strap on dildo by all 3 of his wives.
I didn't write that. We all know that Trump was the greatest president
in our lifetimes. Maybe ever. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-04 17:56:43 UTC
I bet that behind closed doors, Trump is a pussy whipped old fool who
has been pegged with a strap on dildo by all 3 of his wives.
I didn't write that. We all know that Trump was the greatest president
in our lifetimes. Maybe ever. Justin
I'm sorry, Justin. If you refuse to acknowledge that there are two other
people posting under my name... I see no reason not to accept ANY post that
claims to be from "Justin Tyme."