Rosie N’Donnell stuns CNN host with her bizarre anti-Trump conspiracy theory
Ubiquitous
2018-08-07 17:46:11 UTC
CNN’s Chris Cuomo appeared stunned at Rosie O’Donnell’s bizarre
conspiracy theory about the thousands of people who attend rallies
for President Donald Trump.

Trump rally Truther Rosie

The liberal actress was criticizing Trump on Cuomo’s show when she
claimed that his rallies were fake and attendees were paid to show
up.

“He’s bad because he doesn’t know how to inspire people,” O’Donnell
said to Cuomo, “or evoke that emotion of truth and of knowing.”

“What about his rallies?” he challenged.

“First of all, people are paid, Chris, you know that! People were
paid since he went down on the escalator,” she responded. “He pays
people to show up at those rallies. That’s a fact!”

“Right, but I don’t know that that’s why he gets tens of thousands
at the rallies,” Cuomo responded. “I think he captures a lot of
emotion for people.”

“But he doesn’t get tens of thousands,” O’Donnell replied, “when did
he get tens of thousands at these rallies, tell me when.”

‘Rosie, I’ve seen them!’

Cuomo agreed that Trump didn’t have tens of thousands at his latest
rally in Tampa, Florida, but said, “Rosie, I’ve seen them!”

“He gets big groups of people who come out,” he explained. “He gives
themes that resonate, whether they’re positive or not that’s up to
other people to decide.”

“I don’t have the facts that his crowds have been bought off. I
don’t know that!” Cuomo said.

O’Donnell asked Cuomo to go find “requests for extras to come and
cheer” at Trump rallies.

“Those are not real rallies!” she concluded.

Here’s the video of Rosie O’Donnell’s conspiracy comments:

O’Donnell added that unless Trump gets the Russians to help him fix
the next election, that she was confident the American people would
vote him out of office.
"The sky was low and heavy, like the brow of a retarded child."
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-07 19:16:37 UTC
The problem with this theory is that we know Trump never pays anyone! The little girl glee club that showed up to support him (I believe it was the nomination acceptance) had to finally sue to get paid!
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-08 09:53:42 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
CNN’s Chris Cuomo appeared stunned at Rosie O’Donnell’s bizarre
conspiracy theory about the thousands of people who attend rallies
for President Donald Trump.
Trump rally Truther Rosie
The liberal actress was criticizing Trump on Cuomo’s show when she
claimed that his rallies were fake and attendees were paid to show
up.
“He’s bad because he doesn’t know how to inspire people,” O’Donnell
said to Cuomo, “or evoke that emotion of truth and of knowing.”
“What about his rallies?” he challenged.
“First of all, people are paid, Chris, you know that!
Trump pay peoples? BWahahahahaha!
He's famous for NOT paying people.
Post by Ubiquitous
People were
paid since he went down on the escalator,” she responded. “He pays
people to show up at those rallies. That’s a fact!”
If it's a fact, Rosie will have no problem offering evidence for
it. If it's not, she won't.
Post by Ubiquitous
“Right, but I don’t know that that’s why he gets tens of thousands
at the rallies,” Cuomo responded. “I think he captures a lot of
emotion for people.”
“But he doesn’t get tens of thousands,” O’Donnell replied, “when did
he get tens of thousands at these rallies, tell me when.”
‘Rosie, I’ve seen them!’
Anyone who watched and watches the news has seen them.
Post by Ubiquitous
Cuomo agreed that Trump didn’t have tens of thousands at his latest
rally in Tampa, Florida, but said, “Rosie, I’ve seen them!”
“He gets big groups of people who come out,” he explained. “He gives
themes that resonate, whether they’re positive or not that’s up to
other people to decide.”
“I don’t have the facts that his crowds have been bought off. I
don’t know that!” Cuomo said.
O’Donnell asked Cuomo to go find “requests for extras to come and
cheer” at Trump rallies.
Requesting people show up and stating they'll get paid are two
different things.
http://youtu.be/n4Yr4CMUvH8
O’Donnell added that unless Trump gets the Russians to help him fix
the next election, that she was confident the American people would
vote him out of office.
One can hope.