Mueller expands to JFK assassination
Add Reply
STO...
2018-11-29 18:41:37 UTC
Mueller is out of control and needs to stop this crazy crap....
Mueller is now investigating whether NASA really landed on the moon and
did TRUMP collude with NASA to use that FAKE MOON LANDING to alter the
elections.
Just Wondering
2018-11-30 01:37:07 UTC
Post by STO...
Mueller is out of control and needs to stop this crazy crap....
Mueller is now investigating whether NASA really landed on the moon and
did TRUMP collude with NASA to use that FAKE MOON LANDING to alter the
elections.
I think he should investigate who really assassinated Abraham Lincoln,
and move on from there to who shot J.R. Ewing.
Thomas Heger
2018-12-06 11:54:58 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by STO...
Mueller is out of control and needs to stop this crazy crap....
Mueller is now investigating whether NASA really landed on the moon and
did TRUMP collude with NASA to use that FAKE MOON LANDING to alter the
elections.
I think he should investigate who really assassinated Abraham Lincoln,
and move on from there to who shot J.R. Ewing.
There are MANY interesting stories about historic events, which could
eventually be investigated.

I personally think, the person commonly known as 'Hitler' was actually a
British spy, who had the real name 'Noel Trevenen Huxley'.

Another (interesting) conspiracy theory says, that the person commonly
known as George Washington was actually German and born as Adam Weishaupt.

TH
KWills Shill #3
2018-12-07 10:15:42 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Just Wondering
Post by STO...
Mueller is out of control and needs to stop this crazy crap....
Mueller is now investigating whether NASA really landed on the moon and
did TRUMP collude with NASA to use that FAKE MOON LANDING to alter the
elections.
I think he should investigate who really assassinated Abraham Lincoln,
and move on from there to who shot J.R. Ewing.
There are MANY interesting stories about historic events, which could
eventually be investigated.
All *could* be investigated.
Post by Thomas Heger
I personally think, the person commonly known as 'Hitler' was actually a
British spy, who had the real name 'Noel Trevenen Huxley'.
Yet you cannot offer any valid evidence for the claim. Just
guesses and ideas.
Post by Thomas Heger
Another (interesting) conspiracy theory says, that the person commonly
known as George Washington was actually German and born as Adam Weishaupt.
This is a new one to me. Please entertain me, and probably
others, with your guesses, assumptions and ideas regarding this.
Thomas Heger
2018-12-07 10:58:43 UTC
Am 07.12.2018 um 11:15 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Thomas Heger
Another (interesting) conspiracy theory says, that the person commonly
known as George Washington was actually German and born as Adam Weishaupt.
This is a new one to me. Please entertain me, and probably
others, with your guesses, assumptions and ideas regarding this.
Someone told me this (forgot, who that was).

But it is certainly an interesting idea, that George Washington was
actually someone else - eventually the head of the so called 'Illuminati'.

'Weißhaupt' means 'whitehead' in English. That could be a reference to
the bird in the US-seal: a white-headed Eagle.

The physiognomy is vaguely similar, but not that much.

So, after all, it is just speculation, but at least something entertaining.

TH
e***@hotmail.com
2018-12-07 13:55:15 UTC
No. Larry Niven’s “Inferno,”which suggests that God set up Hell as therapy is entertaining.

Washington is a secret German Illuminati head is balderdash!
KWills Shill #3
2018-12-08 09:55:13 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Thomas Heger
Another (interesting) conspiracy theory says, that the person commonly
known as George Washington was actually German and born as Adam Weishaupt.
This is a new one to me. Please entertain me, and probably
others, with your guesses, assumptions and ideas regarding this.
Someone told me this (forgot, who that was).
But it is certainly an interesting idea, that George Washington was
actually someone else - eventually the head of the so called 'Illuminati'.
Unlikely. While Washington was alive during the time the
organization existed, he wasn't German. There is ample documentation
regarding his speaking in public. None of it even hints at a German
accent.
Post by Thomas Heger
'Weißhaupt' means 'whitehead' in English.
You surely know German better than I, but I thought it was weißer
kopf.
Post by Thomas Heger
That could be a reference to
the bird in the US-seal: a white-headed Eagle.
It's the Bald Eagle. It was chosen as the national bird in 1782.
There is no connection between the Bald Eagle and George
Washington. He wasn't even President in 1782. John Hanson was the
first President of the United States. Well, the United States in
Congress Assembled.
Post by Thomas Heger
The physiognomy is vaguely similar, but not that much.
It's a stretch.
Post by Thomas Heger
So, after all, it is just speculation, but at least something entertaining.
It has potential. But I wouldn't suggest trying to sell the story
to Hollywood yet.
Thomas Heger
2018-12-08 17:53:25 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Thomas Heger
'Weißhaupt' means 'whitehead' in English.
You surely know German better than I, but I thought it was weißer
kopf.
'weißer Kopf' would be 'white head'.

'Haupt' is another German word used for 'head'. It is a little old
school, but still in use.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Thomas Heger
That could be a reference to
the bird in the US-seal: a white-headed Eagle.
It's the Bald Eagle. It was chosen as the national bird in 1782.
sure, but the Bald Eagle HAS a white head.

In the logic of the German language it would (in English) 'whiteheaded
Eagle'.

In English you would write 'white-headed', but German puts often phrases
together.

So the German word would be 'Weißhauptadler'. (or: 'Weißkopfadler')
Post by Thomas Heger
So, after all, it is just speculation, but at least something entertaining.
It has potential. But I wouldn't suggest trying to sell the story
to Hollywood yet.
Well, that's true. But eventually there are other 'customers'.

(actually I do not want to sell this story at all)

TH