So You Want Absolute Proof?
2021-02-05 17:24:11 UTC
You've got it! Right here at this link!

https://michaeljlindell.com/
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-06 05:21:56 UTC
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to subvert
the real results of the election, so far as to recommend "martial law,"
gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal, customer base.

Oh well, he still has Walmart.
KWills
2021-02-06 09:52:48 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to subvert
the real results of the election, so far as to recommend "martial law,"
gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal, customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or valid
behind them.
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-06 13:05:53 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to subvert
the real results of the election, so far as to recommend "martial law,"
gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal, customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or valid
behind them.
You did not even watch it, did you. Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-06 16:30:33 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to
subvert the real results of the election, so far as to recommend
"martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal,
customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or valid
behind them.
You did not even watch it, did you. Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
It's said that "water always seeks its own level." By embracing Qanon, you
have proven that... so does stupidity.
Justin Tyme
You just made an argument for flat earth! Congratulations! Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-07 04:27:33 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt
to subvert the real results of the election, so far as to
recommend "martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly
liberal, customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or
valid behind them.
You did not even watch it, did you. Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
It's said that "water always seeks its own level." By embracing
Qanon, you have proven that... so does stupidity.
You just made an argument for flat earth! Congratulations! Justin
No, I didn't. Water, on a curved surface, still behaves like water.
Again, I don't expect you to understand that because... well... you're
stupid.
KWills
2021-02-07 11:20:59 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 07:05:53 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to subvert
the real results of the election, so far as to recommend "martial law,"
gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal, customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or valid
behind them.
You did not even watch it, did you.
I must have. There is no other way I could know all that was
offered were bogus claims with nothing behind them.
If I somehow missed the phantom proof, post a time stamp so that
I can see it again.
Post by Justin Tyme
Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
As with EVERY prediction you've made, this will prove false.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Well... you know... he's stupid.
KWills
2021-02-07 17:40:54 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 16:23:40 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
As with EVERY prediction you've made, this will prove false.
Well... you know... he's stupid.
Uh oh. "Friends of the Stupid" are holding for you on line three.
They're really upset that you associated the fine people who are
stupid with someone like JusChiCin the Loser.
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-07 18:23:39 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
As with EVERY prediction you've made, this will prove false.
Well... you know... he's stupid.
Uh oh. "Friends of the Stupid" are holding for you on line three.
They're really upset that you associated the fine people who are
stupid with someone like JusChiCin the Loser.
Well, I'm sorry for the FoS that this guy is ruining their reputation.
But... you know... he IS stupid.
KWills
Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-07 17:16:18 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
As with EVERY prediction you've made, this will prove false.
You need to make a video of yourself watching it. Then post that video.
No sunglasses. No hoodie. Just a monitor and your nasty face. Justin
KWills
2021-02-07 17:41:36 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:16:18 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 07:05:53 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to subvert
the real results of the election, so far as to recommend "martial law,"
gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal, customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or valid
behind them.
You did not even watch it, did you.
I must have. There is no other way I could know all that was
offered were bogus claims with nothing behind them.
If I somehow missed the phantom proof, post a time stamp so that
I can see it again.
Note no time stamp is offered. This PROVES that there is no proof
offered at any point of the video.
Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
As with EVERY prediction you've made, this will prove false.
You need to make a video of yourself watching it.
No I don't. Above you offer the default admission NO proof is
offered anywhere in the video. Just as I stated.
Post by Justin Tyme
Then post that video.
Pass.
Post by Justin Tyme
No sunglasses. No hoodie. Just a monitor and your nasty face. Justin
I'm not at all offended that you do not find me attractive.
Though I now wonder more than ever why you are so DESPERATE to claim I
am your ex-boyfriend. Care to explain, or would that require more
honesty than you are able to offer? Time will tell.

No, he doesn't. YOU'RE the one who needs to verify his claims.
KWills
2021-02-08 09:44:31 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 18:19:37 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Doesn't matter. The military is
going to take care of the business. Justin
As with EVERY prediction you've made, this will prove false.
You need to make a video of yourself watching it. Then post that
video. No sunglasses. No hoodie. Just a monitor and your nasty face.
Justin
No, he doesn't. YOU'RE the one who needs to verify his claims.
I request a time stamp for any items of proof shown in the video.
JusChiCin the Loser didn't offer one. The only conclusion to be
reached is there is that none can be offered. Since nothing that would
serve as proof can be found in the video, The Loser couldn't offer a
time stamp.
--
Legend of The Red Dragon
(Damn that Earnest Drinklewip)
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-06 16:29:04 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to
subvert the real results of the election, so far as to recommend
"martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal,
customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or valid
behind them.
There are still people who say the testimony before the committee should
count as "proof." I mean, they were under oath! So they CAN'T have said
ANYTHING untrustworthy, right?
KWills
2021-02-07 11:21:45 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 16:29:04 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to
subvert the real results of the election, so far as to recommend
"martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal,
customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
I'm wondering where the absolute proof is. There is none in the
video. Just a lot of bogus claims with nothing credible and/or valid
behind them.
There are still people who say the testimony before the committee should
count as "proof." I mean, they were under oath! So they CAN'T have said
ANYTHING untrustworthy, right?
The problem is, that's testimony. It's NOT proof, even if the
testimony is 100% true. Testimony can be used to introduce evidence
that may prove a claim. But testimony itself cannot prove the claim.
--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-07 16:25:15 UTC
[...]
You know that, and I know that, but JusChiCin doesn't acknowledge it.
Because... you know... he's stupid.
KWills
2021-02-07 17:40:22 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 16:25:15 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
[...]
You know that, and I know that,
Every intelligent and honest person to interact with JusChiCin
the Loser knows it.
Post by Ed Rhodes
but JusChiCin doesn't acknowledge it.
Because... you know... he's stupid.
And dishonest.
--
"The sushi is a lie!"
-- Link Neal
Justin Tyme
2021-02-06 13:05:05 UTC
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to subvert
the real results of the election, so far as to recommend "martial law,"
gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal, customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
Any libtards who buy his products will now be converted to people who
love their country. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-06 16:32:21 UTC
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to
subvert the real results of the election, so far as to recommend
"martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal,
customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
Any libtards who buy his products will now be converted to people who
love their country. Justin
"Loving" your country does not involve trying to subvert the proper
election results. And, until you provide PHYSICAL evidence, the proper
election results stand as; Joe Biden is President, and Donald Trump is
living in Florida, working on his various defenses for various crimes.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-06 19:52:43 UTC
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to
subvert the real results of the election, so far as to recommend
"martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal,
customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
Any libtards who buy his products will now be converted to people who
love their country. Justin
"Loving" your country does not involve trying to subvert the proper
election results. And, until you provide PHYSICAL evidence, the proper
election results stand as; Joe Biden is President, and Donald Trump is
living in Florida, working on his various defenses for various crimes.
Time magazine just admitted they cheated Trump out of the presidency.

Let's just hope the military does their job and removes Biden. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-07 04:31:58 UTC
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to
subvert the real results of the election, so far as to recommend
"martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal,
customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
Any libtards who buy his products will now be converted to people who
love their country. Justin
"Loving" your country does not involve trying to subvert the proper
election results. And, until you provide PHYSICAL evidence, the proper
election results stand as; Joe Biden is President, and Donald Trump is
living in Florida, working on his various defenses for various crimes.
Time magazine just admitted they cheated Trump out of the presidency.
Let's just hope the military does their job and removes Biden. Justin
No, they didn't. They acknowledged that there was a coordinated effort to
counter Trump's attempts to stop Democrat voters.

And, the military IS going to do their job and support Joe Biden, the
properly elected President of the United States.
KWills
2021-02-07 17:42:12 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:19:14 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
The military is going to do their job, indeed.
The intelligent and honest posters will accept that you are, once
again, lying to address your Father Complex.
Read between the lines of
https://www.facebook.com/638962731/videos/pcb.10158469955687732/10158469955077732
All anyone will get is that people should watch the Super Bowl.
they are about to do you a big favor and you cannot even appreciate it.
Justin
Are members of the military doing the half time show? I read The
Weeknd is supposed to be the featured entertainment.

2021-02-07 17:43:52 UTC
[...]
I look for an incriminating video to be posted, by surprise, during the
halftime show. Justin
KWills
2021-02-08 09:43:51 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:43:52 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
None were posted. Bummer, huh?

2021-02-07 18:21:22 UTC
[...]
The military is going to do their job, indeed. Read between the lines
https://www.facebook.com/638962731/videos/pcb.10158469955687732/101584
6
9955077732
they are about to do you a big favor and you cannot even appreciate
it. Justin
I don't appreciate someone claiming a unlawful usurption of a legitimate
election is a "big favor."
KWills
2021-02-07 11:20:33 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 13:52:43 -0600, Justin Tyme
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
Awwww, Mr. Pillow Guy doesn't like it when supporting an attempt to
subvert the real results of the election, so far as to recommend
"martial law," gets him into trouble with his, mostly liberal,
customer base.
Oh well, he still has Walmart.
Any libtards who buy his products will now be converted to people who
love their country. Justin
"Loving" your country does not involve trying to subvert the proper
election results. And, until you provide PHYSICAL evidence, the proper
election results stand as; Joe Biden is President, and Donald Trump is
living in Florida, working on his various defenses for various crimes.
Time magazine just admitted they cheated Trump out of the presidency.
Cite, please. I seriously doubt the people at Time magazine has
the power you assign.
Post by Justin Tyme
Let's just hope the military does their job and removes Biden. Justin
So now you're back to claiming Biden is in the White house?
Pick a lane!

eohoe
2021-02-06 07:43:31 UTC
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
"Weel done, Cutty-sark"
--
Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
http://eohoe.tripod.com/prisoner.html

"The Pope is the Devil"
Street corner preacher with sign
Seattle, WA U
Justin Tyme
2021-02-06 13:03:36 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by Justin Tyme
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
"Weel done, Cutty-sark"
People used to say Ernest Primeau's method had no proof. Then they
started regrowing their hair. That was THEIR absolute proof. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-06 16:33:48 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by Justin Tyme
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
"Weel done, Cutty-sark"
People used to say Ernest Primeau's method had no proof. Then they
started regrowing their hair. That was THEIR absolute proof. Justin
The person who INVENTED the process, couldn't prove he'd grown any hair
with it. THAT is clearcut evidence that it never worked.
KWills
2021-02-07 11:20:06 UTC
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 07:03:36 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by eohoe
Post by Justin Tyme
You've got it! Right here at this link!
https://michaeljlindell.com/
"Weel done, Cutty-sark"
People used to say Ernest Primeau's method had no proof.
Intelligent and honest people still do.
Post by Justin Tyme
Then they
started regrowing their hair.
There is no evidence that anyone has re-grown any hair using
Ernie's scam.
Post by Justin Tyme
That was THEIR absolute proof. Justin
And yet, no one has been able to offer any proof. The only person
to try was Ernie, and he shows he LOST hair. Eventually he admitted he
lost hair while using his own method.

Post by Justin Tyme