Three Missiles struck the Pentagon 911
2019-09-30 04:05:28 UTC
I said there was evidence that 3 missiles struck the Pentagram on 911.At mark 1:11 there is an object in flight leaving the Pentagon and flying backwards across the front of the Pentagram and then crossing the lawn at about 1.18. I say this is the third Missile in flight.Notice also the Pentagon was already on fire from the first strike. What Say Ye? The reason it appears to be flying backwards is because I told them how to track it backwards and forwards using their cursor.
Government Shill #2
2019-09-30 05:41:58 UTC
Post by joeturn
http://youtu.be/0SL2PzzOiF8 I said there was evidence that 3 missiles struck the Pentagram on 911.At mark 1:11 there is an object in flight leaving the Pentagon and flying backwards across the front of the Pentagram and then crossing the lawn at about 1.18. I say this is the third Missile in flight.Notice also the Pentagon was already on fire from the first strike. What Say Ye? The reason it appears to be flying backwards is because I told them how to track it backwards and forwards using their cursor.
You're an idiot.

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/hg/looney.wav
KWills Shill #3
2019-09-30 09:31:17 UTC
Post by joeturn
http://youtu.be/0SL2PzzOiF8 I said there was evidence that 3 missiles struck the Pentagram on 911.At mark 1:11 there is an object in flight leaving the Pentagon and flying backwards across the front of the Pentagram and then crossing the lawn at about 1.18. I say this is the third Missile in flight.Notice also the Pentagon was already on fire from the first strike. What Say Ye? The reason it appears to be flying backwards is because I told them how to track it backwards and forwards using their cursor.
First, speak with a professional mental health care professional
about your extreme fear of your enter key.\
Second, it's long been proved a plane hit the Pentagon. That your
IQ is so low you are unable to accept the truth of this will not alter
the truth of this.
The item you see leaving the Pentagon seems to vanish when it
crosses the light pole. Also note that it is far too small to be a
missile.
How is life in Piraiaville? You've ceased mentioning it since
you begged me to move down and be your neighbor. Did they kick you out
or something?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida
and be his neighbor in
At mark 1:08 that pole,your referring to suddenly gets taller.The missile must have stood it back up,Fellow Pariahvillian.Odd That!!
KWills Shill #3
2019-10-02 09:18:09 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
[...]
I just noticed it's not a light pole. It's the barricade arm for
entrance into the parking lot. The shadow proves this. And I should
have noticed it the first time.
What you call a missile still seems to vanish when it crosses the
arm. Of course, it's not a missile. And you know this.
Post by joeturn
The missile must have stood it back up,Fellow Pariahvillian.Odd That!!
There is no missile at the 1:08 mark. There is no missile
anywhere in the video.
I see you're unwilling to discuss your home in Pariahville. Did
the residents kick you out?

sure there is at mark 1:18 it is directly above the second cone. Just big screen the video and pause it.Then place your cursor on the advance bar and select a number then press your cursor it will show you a still pic of it.
KWills Shill #3
2019-10-03 08:28:59 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
The missile must have stood it back up,Fellow Pariahvillian.Odd That!!
There is no missile at the 1:08 mark. There is no missile
anywhere in the video.
I see you're unwilling to discuss your home in Pariahville. Did
the residents kick you out?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida
and be his neighbor in
sure there is at mark 1:18 it is directly above the second cone. Just big screen the video and pause it.Then place your cursor on the advance bar and select a number then press your cursor it will show you a still pic of it.
Please speak with a mental health care professional about your
irrational fear of your ENTER key. I refuse to side scroll to read
your inability to accept reality.

Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
[...]
You refuse to side scroll to read
your inability to accept reality.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-10-03 19:27:44 UTC
joe's server and I'd reader can't talk to one another.

joe, something might be wrong with your settings. k's getting nothing but one long string.

k, joe's not using a manual typewriter, he's not going to hit return at the end of each line.
joeturn
2019-10-04 04:35:04 UTC
joe's server and I'd reader can't talk to one another.
joe, something might be wrong with your settings. k's getting nothing but one long string.
k, joe's not using a manual typewriter, he's not going to hit return at the end of each line.
K needs to buy himself a good reader and throw away his toy.

He has no problem reading my post he just uses that as an excuse because he cant wish that missile out into the cornfield,in other words his frustration while getting bitch slapped,prevents him from admitting the missile is there.

You do see the missile don't you jethrow
joeturn
2019-10-04 05:15:48 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
joe's server and I'd reader can't talk to one another.
joe, something might be wrong with your settings. k's getting nothing but one long string.
k, joe's not using a manual typewriter, he's not going to hit return at the end of each line.
K needs to buy himself a good reader and throw away his toy.
He has no problem reading my post he just uses that as an excuse because he cant wish that missile out into the cornfield,in other words his frustration while getting bitch slapped,prevents him from admitting the missile is there.
You do see the missile don't you jethrow
I'll make it easy for you jethrow.

For those of you having problems seeing the missile.Big screen the video then pause it.Now using your cursor select a number from the advance bar and press your mouse,the cursor will give you a still picture of the missile.You can move the missile with your cursor by selecting another number.at Mark: 1:18 it is directly above the second cone,at 1:19 it is behind the barrier terminal,at 1:21 it has just started crossing the lawn.Keep in mind the part of the video without sound is being shown in reverse mode and slow motion.It was done in reverse so no one would think anything leaving the Pentagon was a threat and hopefully be overlooked by the herd. I gave them this information years ago over at the let'srollforums shill shop and shortly after the video had frames faded out to where you could not track it anymore.I'm surprised this one has not disappeared yet.So please make your selves a copy quick!

Also if you keep lowering the cursor number 1 frame at a time you can see it g o out of view and into the Pentagon at that moment you can see the fiery reflection of it exploding in the windows. Cool huh?
KWills Shill #3
2019-10-04 09:28:19 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
joe's server and I'd reader can't talk to one another.
joe, something might be wrong with your settings. k's getting nothing but one long string.
k, joe's not using a manual typewriter, he's not going to hit return at the end of each line.
K needs to buy himself a good reader and throw away his toy.
Agent is one of the best readers available.
Post by joeturn
He has no problem reading my post he just uses that as an excuse because he cant wish that missile out into the cornfield,in other words his frustration while getting bitch slapped,prevents him from admitting the missile is there.
Please speak with a professional about your irrational fear of
your ENTER key.
Post by joeturn
You do see the missile don't you jethrow
There is no missile to see, dullard.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida
and be his neighbor in
(Quote)
K needs to buy himself a good reader and throw away his toy.

He has no problem reading my post he just uses that as an excuse because he cant wish that missile out into the cornfield,in other words his frustration while getting bitch slapped,prevents him from admitting the missile is there.

You do see the missile don't you jethrow
(End Quote)

He posted your message as he sees it. It was one long line. Impossible to read. He has no problems with anyone else's posts, so it must be you.

And no, I don't see missiles. But then, I'm not bat-shit crazy!
joeturn
Jethrow since you have no problem reading my post no matter how long they are, it has to be a toy Kaye is using.I disagree with you! You are definitely bat shit crazy if you cant track the missile with my directions.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-10-04 18:58:14 UTC

I can't track a missile that isn't there! If you continue to insist it is, then you are, in fact, bat-shit crazy.
KWills Shill #3
2019-10-05 14:07:45 UTC
(Quote)
K needs to buy himself a good reader and throw away his toy.
He has no problem reading my post he just uses that as an excuse because he cant wish that missile out into the cornfield,in other words his frustration while getting bitch slapped,prevents him from admitting the missile is there.
You do see the missile don't you jethrow
(End Quote)
He posted your message as he sees it. It was one long line. Impossible
to read.
Impossible isn't quite right. I *can* side scroll to read it. But
I'm not willing to invest the effort for Slowjoe's delusions. If he
wants me to read them, he needs to format them properly.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
He has no problems with anyone else's posts, so it must be you.
Sadly, he lacks the intellect necessary to understand how to
configure his browser.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
And no, I don't see missiles. But then, I'm not bat-shit crazy!
There is no missile to see.
There is something that passes from left to right, but vanishes
at the point of the guard arm. Whatever it is can't be a missile. It's
far too small.
2019-10-04 09:28:05 UTC
joe's server and I'd reader can't talk to one another.
Joe posts through Google. Just as you do.
Since your posts are fine, perhaps you can instruct Joe on how to
configure his browser.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
joe, something might be wrong with your settings. k's
getting nothing but one long string.
k, joe's not using a manual typewriter, he's not going
to hit return at the end of each line.
He's made it very clear he isn't smart enough to configure his
browser to put in line breaks. If he wants people to interact with
him, he needs to hit the ENTER key at the end of each line.

I've never configured anything. Mine just comes out right.
KWills Shill #3
2019-10-05 14:07:52 UTC
(Quote)
Joe posts through Google. Just as you do.
Since your posts are fine, perhaps you can instruct Joe on how to
configure his browser.
(End Quote)
I've never configured anything. Mine just comes out right.
Hmmmm.... Must be the Illuminati at work :-D
2019-10-04 09:27:53 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
[...]
I accept reality. Your intellect is so low, you aren't able. A
truth you prove with nearly every post you send.
Are you ever going to discuss your living in Pariahville,
Florida?

Post by joeturn
http://youtu.be/0SL2PzzOiF8 I said there was evidence that 3 missiles struck the Pentagram on 911.At mark 1:11 there is an object in flight leaving the Pentagon and flying backwards across the front of the Pentagram and then crossing the lawn at about 1.18. I say this is the third Missile in flight.Notice also the Pentagon was already on fire from the first strike. What Say Ye? The reason it appears to be flying backwards is because I told them how to track it backwards and forwards using their cursor.
Bumping my post up again to get over all the political bull shit.Lots of links from this thread are still working.I miss Rocky,dont you guys?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.conspiracy/three$20missiles$20by$20joeturn/alt.conspiracy/lSDogXwF9lw/K8tM-fINfZIJ
KWills Shill #3
2019-10-06 14:21:15 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
http://youtu.be/0SL2PzzOiF8 I said there was evidence that 3 missiles struck the Pentagram on 911.At mark 1:11 there is an object in flight leaving the Pentagon and flying backwards across the front of the Pentagram and then crossing the lawn at about 1.18. I say this is the third Missile in flight.Notice also the Pentagon was already on fire from the first strike. What Say Ye? The reason it appears to be flying backwards is because I told them how to track it backwards and forwards using their cursor.
Bumping my post up again
Huh? That makes NO sense at all.
Post by joeturn
to get over all the political bull shit.Lots of links from this thread are still working.I miss Rocky,dont you guys?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.conspiracy/three$20missiles$20by$20joeturn/alt.conspiracy/lSDogXwF9lw/K8tM-fINfZIJ
Roger's intellect was, and probably still is, on par with yours.
That is, very low. Despite ample evidence proving his claims wrong, he
was unable to accept the reality that none of his claims were
accurate. His intellect was, and is, too low to accept the truth.
A lot like you.
Unlike you, he didn't boast about using child sex slaves or beg
people to move to Pariahville, Florida to be his neighbor. You did
both.