TransVestigation
2021-02-19 22:45:07 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.

Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?

Forewarned, this video contains proof:

Justin
Justin Tyme
2021-02-20 00:05:28 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
So you spend your time searching YouTube for tranny videos? Hmmm....
I spend most of my time winning. Win here. Win There. Winning! Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-20 01:33:58 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
So you spend your time searching YouTube for tranny videos? Hmmm....
I spend most of my time winning. Win here. Win There. Winning! Justin
It's amazing how NONE of this "winning" ever seems to surface!

Why do you need to respond to yourself? Don't you have sock puppets for
that?
Bill Flett
2021-02-20 03:08:55 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
So you spend your time searching YouTube for tranny videos? Hmmm....
I spend most of my time winning. Win here. Win There. Winning! Justin
It's amazing how NONE of this "winning" ever seems to surface!
This kid is a troll. He doesn't "win."
that?
Justin Tyme
2021-02-20 11:11:21 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Why do you need to respond to yourself? Don't you have sock puppets for
that?
I? A troll? I am a soldier for my newsgroup! I? A troll? I did not come
here as an enemy. I came only with friendly intentions. To talk. To ask
your aid.

Yes. Your aid for all men. But you trolls refuse to accept that a cure
for baldness exists. Even though you've read my messages, you
still refused to accept the evidence. But these aren't my words. These
are the words of the master, Dr. Ernest Primeau. Justin
KWills
2021-02-20 14:04:00 UTC
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 05:11:21 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Why do you need to respond to yourself? Don't you have sock puppets for
that?
I? A troll?
A loser as well.
Post by Justin Tyme
I am a soldier for my newsgroup!
No you're not.
Post by Justin Tyme
I? A troll? I did not come
here as an enemy. I came only with friendly intentions. To talk. To ask
your aid.
You came for the sole purpose of disruption. Your lying about it
will not alter the truth.
Post by Justin Tyme
Yes. Your aid for all men. But you trolls refuse to accept that a cure
for baldness exists.
Because, as of the time I write this, there is no cure.
Post by Justin Tyme
Even though you've read my messages, you
still refused to accept the evidence.
100% of the evidence proves there is no cure for baldness at this
time.
Post by Justin Tyme
But these aren't my words. These
are the words of the master, Dr. Ernest Primeau. Justin
Ernie wasn't a doctor. And he freely and openly admitted he LOST
scalp hair.
As you know, because you claim to have a copy of his autopsy
report, he was 100% bald when he died. You also know, again because of
the autopsy report, Ernie hadn't had Chemo in two years.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Bill Flett
Yes. Nothing but.
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-21 04:14:37 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Why do you need to respond to yourself? Don't you have sock puppets
for that?
I? A troll? I am a soldier for my newsgroup! I? A troll? I did not
come here as an enemy. I came only with friendly intentions. To talk.
To ask your aid.
You came here as a liar and a fraud.
Post by Justin Tyme
Yes. Your aid for all men. But you trolls refuse to accept that a
cure for baldness exists. Even though you've read my messages, you
still refused to accept the evidence. But these aren't my words. These
are the words of the master, Dr. Ernest Primeau. Justin
Ernie is not a Doctor. You claim he got an honorary doctrate from Laval
U. I don't believe Laval U has ever HEARD of Ernie Primeau, much less
honored him in any way.

Even Ernie didn't call his worthless method a "cure" because, even if it
DID work, it's something you'd have to do on a regular basis, which is
NOT what a "cure" does.

However, that is actually moot, as Ernie's worthless method was, is and
will always will be... worthless!
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-21 04:09:21 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
I spend most of my time winning. Win here. Win There. Winning! Justin
It's amazing how NONE of this "winning" ever seems to surface!
This kid is a troll. He doesn't "win."
Trust me, Bill. We ALL know that!
that?
KWills
2021-02-20 14:03:41 UTC
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:05:28 -0600, Justin Tyme
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
So you spend your time searching YouTube for tranny videos? Hmmm....
I spend most of my time winning. Win here. Win There. Winning! Justin
Why, then, do you only prove you're a total loser? Serious
question.

2021-02-20 01:33:06 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
If YOU tell me it contains "proof," I know it's just mean-spirited garbage
meant to hurt a group of people.

Incidently, decide what you mean by "Trannies." Transexuals are NOT
transvestites. There is a difference. Not that I expect YOU to understand
that.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-20 11:14:37 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
If YOU tell me it contains "proof," I know it's just mean-spirited garbage
meant to hurt a group of people.
Incidently, decide what you mean by "Trannies." Transexuals are NOT
transvestites. There is a difference. Not that I expect YOU to understand
that.
Dr. Frankenfurter would beg to differ:

https://www.facebook.com/franknfurterrhps/videos/597749937505901
Siri Cruise
2021-02-20 13:16:03 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
If YOU tell me it contains "proof," I know it's just mean-spirited garbage
meant to hurt a group of people.
Incidently, decide what you mean by "Trannies." Transexuals are NOT
transvestites. There is a difference. Not that I expect YOU to understand
that.
Asshole!
Slut!
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2021-02-20 14:04:13 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
If YOU tell me it contains "proof," I know it's just mean-spirited garbage
meant to hurt a group of people.
Incidently, decide what you mean by "Trannies." Transexuals are NOT
transvestites. There is a difference. Not that I expect YOU to understand
that.
Asshole!
Slut!
We do The Rock ourselves.
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
Ed Rhodes
...when we can get it!
Siri Cruise
2021-02-21 11:43:44 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
If YOU tell me it contains "proof," I know it's just mean-spirited
garbage meant to hurt a group of people.
Incidently, decide what you mean by "Trannies." Transexuals are
NOT transvestites. There is a difference. Not that I expect YOU to
understand that.
Asshole!
Slut!
We do The Rock ourselves.
...when we can get it!
The Horror. The Horror.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2021-02-21 04:20:53 UTC
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Justin
If YOU tell me it contains "proof," I know it's just mean-spirited
garbage meant to hurt a group of people.
Incidently, decide what you mean by "Trannies." Transexuals are NOT
transvestites. There is a difference. Not that I expect YOU to
understand that.
https://www.facebook.com/franknfurterrhps/videos/597749937505901
One, Dr. Frankenfurter is a fictional character.

Two, Dr. Frankenfurter is an alien.

Three, Dr. Frankenfurther was a "transvestite" (name of his alien race)
from "transexual" (name of the planet he came from) "transylvania."
(galaxy said planet could be found in)

Nothing from the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" should be taken as
scientific accuracy.
KWills
2021-02-20 14:03:17 UTC
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 16:45:07 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
There comes a time in each man's life, when he can't
even believe his very own eyes. Trannies seen all over Hollywood!
Trannies seen in Washington D.C.
I will yield to your first hand knowledge of transvestites.
Post by Justin Tyme
Can your heart stand the shocking truth about the transvestites of Satan?
http://youtu.be/VdEnkGoWwDM
Where is the proof? After one minute of nothing more than "Cult
of the Living God" on the screen, I accepted there was nothing of
relevance offered.
As always, nothing you offer proves anything except that you
truly are the loser you prove yourself to be.