Update on Eddie
2018-05-15 10:03:34 UTC
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
Here is a cut and paste of the E-mail I got:

This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.

Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
BDK
2018-05-15 10:17:02 UTC
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.
Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
But has he been "fixed"?
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2018-05-16 00:40:20 UTC
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.
Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
Slowjoe is such an idiot.

The moon is simply blocking the Coamic radiation they call hetrodyne
thus allowiling the signal from the ionousphere to not be overwhelmed
with this radiant energy/probagation problem.
slowjoe (***@yahoo.com)
alt.conspiracy 08Febr16
e***@hotmail.com
But he is dependable.
Government Shill #2
2018-05-16 01:11:16 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #3
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.
Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
Slowjoe is such an idiot.
But he is dependable.
He has demonstrated more staying power that the likes of Ernie, Freedom Man,
Rocky and, of course, Luke.

Ok so I should have stated the failure to look for nano-thermate by those
that knew about nano-thermate could indicate there was a reason they did not
look for nano-thermate.
Roger Wittekind (Rocky) - alt.conspiracy 08 Sep 2012
joeturn
Speaking of the long lost. What has happened to the Lam Rod I'm miss her?
joeturn
2018-05-16 01:16:47 UTC
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.
Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
Even from line link.

A message from the Michigan VINE Service
Monday, May 14, 2018 2:42 PM

From:
"The Michigan VINE Service" <***@globalnotifications.com>
To:
***@bohoo.com

Raw Message Printable View
5/14/2018

This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number 97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for this release is: Sentence served. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For more information, contact Branch County Sheriff's Office. The telephone number is (517)278-2325.

This notification is sponsored by the Michigan VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Michigan VINE Service

To help us better serve Michigan VINE users, we would appreciate it if you would please take a brief survey to provide feedback about your experience. Click HERE to start the survey.
joeturn
2018-05-17 11:19:10 UTC
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.
Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
I still don't believe he was incarcerated.No-one has seen or heard of him.
NO NEWS IS BAD NEWS
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-18 11:47:50 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.
Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
I still don't believe he was incarcerated.No-one has seen or heard of him.
NO NEWS IS BAD NEWS
And I'm not even psychic!
His last public appearance was on the freedom lips radio program or should I say Loose lips sinks ships and what a ship he was,greater than the Titanic
BDK
2018-05-19 17:56:23 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
He was, and is, nothing more than a deluded, face blind, nobody.
Entertaining? Hell yes, but not in a good way, for him.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-19 20:46:37 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Our favorite criminal, Edward Chiarini, has been released with
time served.
I wonder how he beat the meth charges.
As I pointed out before, only one news report claimed Eddie had
meth in the vehicle, so it could have been wrong. This supports that
idea.
So much for Slowjoe's LIES about Eddie being targeted.
This e-mail is to inform you that EDWARD CHIARINI, offender number
97263, has been released from custody as of 5/14/2018. The reason for
this release is: Sentence served.
Cue Slowjoe whining, crying and flat out lying about this.
I still don't believe he was incarcerated.No-one has seen or heard of him.
NO NEWS IS BAD NEWS
And I'm not even psychic!
No you are psycho
You did just as I said you would. I don't have any psychic
abilities. But I have gotten to know your trolling style quite well.
Post by joeturn
His last public appearance was on the freedom lips radio program or should I say Loose lips sinks ships and what a ship he was,greater than the Titanic
Why are the mentally ill so scared of the ENTER key? I've asked
this of you MANY times, but you've proved too scared of honesty to
offer an answer. Maybe this time?
marston shores
2018-05-22 15:24:40 UTC
Our favorite criminal
You are not our favorite, liar.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-22 16:18:27 UTC
Our favorite criminal
You are not our favorite, liar.
****
Well, with Ernie Primeau gone, you qualify as our favorite liar!