K Wills is moving to Florida
2018-08-05 18:23:42 UTC
https://www.gq.com/story/sex-offender-community
joeturn
2018-08-05 18:34:55 UTC
Post by joeturn
https://www.gq.com/story/sex-offender-community
He will fly in and out on his quest for child sex slaves. Here you can see he uses BDK's big dog kennels to bring home the bacon.

https://sites.google.com/a/tapa.tp.edu.tw/modern-day-slavery/child-labor/children-slaves-in-asia
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-06 08:00:42 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
https://www.gq.com/story/sex-offender-community
He will fly in and out on his quest for child sex slaves. Here you can see he uses BDK's big dog kennels to bring home the bacon.
https://sites.google.com/a/tapa.tp.edu.tw/modern-day-slavery/child-labor/children-slaves-in-asia
That's sad. Why do you partake of child sex slaves, Joe?
Obviously you know the harm you're causing, so explain why you do it.
Don't "run away" or attempt to divert attention. Explain why you do
it.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=MhUcfy_0o6g
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-06 08:01:12 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
https://www.gq.com/story/sex-offender-community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=MhUcfy_0o6g
Why do you abuse children by using child sex slaves, Joe? Please
don't play avoidance games. Answer the question I asked of you.
Or is this another case of you lying about yourself and your
sexual interests? If so, you will need to explain why you've been
lying and claiming you make use of child sex slaves.

Post by joeturn
https://www.gq.com/story/sex-offender-community
Why would I ever want to become your neighbor?
Be specific when you answer.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Jo0e says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in