USA/Mexico Border Wall: Crisco or WD-40?
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 23:47:57 UTC
Would Crisco or WD-40/CRC be a way to make the wall tougher to climb?
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-30 00:20:41 UTC
Doesn’t matter. 99% of them come in legally on temp visas. The rest are most likely going to tunnel under or hide in trucks.

The wall is a joke. It’s going to cost way more than he thinks, he’s not going to get Mexico to put one peso toward the cost, and I’ve never gotten an answer to the question of the Rio Grande. If we build it on our side of the river, thousands of ranchers and farmers are going to be cut off from their water supply. If we build it on Mexico’s side, that would be an act of aggression that would justify Mexico actively blowing up the wall trespassing on their land.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 01:24:07 UTC
Doesn’t matter. 99% of them come in legally on temp visas. The rest are most likely going to tunnel under or hide in trucks.
True.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
The wall is a joke. It’s going to cost way more than he thinks, he’s not going to get Mexico to put one peso toward the cost,
That is still an eye widener. They'd pay for something that is to their disadvantage?
Post by e***@hotmail.com
and I’ve never gotten an answer to the question of the Rio Grande. If we build it on our side of the river, thousands of ranchers and farmers are going to be cut off from their water supply.
They would need a bunch of very narrow intake pipes going through, though the narrower the pipe is, the more easy it is to get clogged up.
True.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 11:26:43 UTC
The wall is a joke. It’s going to cost way more than he thinks, he’s not going to get Mexico to put one peso toward the cost,
That is still an eye widener. They'd pay for something that is to their disadvantage?
*****
I believe his theory was that he’d pass taxes or tariffs on goods coming out of Mexico. This still wouldn’t mean the government of Mexico was paying for the wall, only businesses in Mexico doing business with the USA. Further, Mexico would then respond by passing taxes and tariffs on goods or materials coming in from the USA. A multi-billion dollar portion of the economy would grind to a halt. And Trump will find some way to blame Hillary!

The man is a fraud! He was a fraud as a businessman, he’s a fraud as an elected official.
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 02:03:48 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
The wall is a joke. It’s going to cost way more than he thinks, he’s not going to get Mexico to put one peso toward the cost,
That is still an eye widener. They'd pay for something that is to their disadvantage?
*****
I believe his theory was that he’d pass taxes or tariffs on goods coming out of Mexico. This still wouldn’t mean the government of Mexico was paying for the wall, only businesses in Mexico doing business with the USA. Further, Mexico would then respond by passing taxes and tariffs on goods or materials coming in from the USA. A multi-billion dollar portion of the economy would grind to a halt. And Trump will find some way to blame Hillary!
The man is a fraud! He was a fraud as a businessman, he’s a fraud as an elected official.
He is setting a hard opening position. We'll see if he can get anything.

What no one wants to say is that the best way to stabilize Mexico would be to make the drug smuggling corridor go away. Either by stopping drug demand, stopping shipments, or some kind of dispensary program for addicts. Flying the stuff up direct, bypassing Mexico. One would need the governments of Colombia, Peru, and maybe Bolivia on board to do this. Also, perhaps, Afghanistan. For the Opium. Another option is to cooperate with those governments to regulate growth of Coca and Poppy crops, buy the refined products, and have them converted for pharmaceutical uses or other scientific uses, or destroyed. Cut out the middleman, and the smuggling networks collapse.

Probably the only way to do it, and political factions in the US would flip. Still, might be the only way to do it, and then there is the fentanyl from China to deal with.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-30 09:22:36 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Would Crisco or WD-40/CRC be a way to make the wall tougher to climb?
It doesn't matter since very few illegals come though by crossing
the boarder by land. Most arrive with legally obtained Visas and stay
past the expiration. No wall is going to prevent that.
What's more, there are parts of the boarder that have walls.
Really tall ones. People crossing this way just use really tall
ladders to get over them.
marston shores
2018-05-01 05:58:01 UTC
They should all be put to death for being the inferior animals they are!
BDK
2018-05-01 06:28:02 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
It doesn't matter since very few illegals come though by crossing
the boarder by land.
They should all be put to death for being the inferior animals they are!
You should be flushed down the toilet like the piece of shit that you
are.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 11:15:48 UTC
It doesn't matter since very few illegals come though by crossing
the boarder by land.
They should all be put to death for being the inferior animals they are!
*****
You would have made a great Nazi!