Dr Shan Panigrahi beating up Judges,Queen,Police,NHS,Lawyers
Add Reply
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-15 18:20:20 UTC
INTRODUCING TO YOU THE WORLD-FAMOUS THINKER WITH A SUPERIOR MIND
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi, Scientist & Journalist, is the Victim of a Supra-
National Conspiracy involving Governments, Courts, Police, Lawyers, Judges,
Prosecutors, Forum Admins, Chicken Industry Exec, Educators, Politicians,
Complaints-Handlers, Ombudsmen, Motorcyclists, other Paedophiles, Secret
Services & Mental Health Providers of UK, India, France, Pakistan, Zimbabwe &
other countries as yet unidentified, but is bravely fighting back for Justice
as shown at:
http://shanpanigrahi.co.uk
https://twitter.com/ShantanuPanigr8
https://www.facebook.com/shantanu.panigrahi.10
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/criminal-anonymous-emails-shantanu-panigrahi
https://shantanup.wordpress.com (only via archive.org due to Canada Treachery)
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22Dr+Shantanu+Panigrahi%22
https://narkive.com/ZE507Zte
https://narkive.com/FGqvbAfG

NHS No. 6284771487 Hospital No. R570808AD National Insurance No. YZ330724D
Phones: (+44)01634 379604, (+44)07967 789619
Emails: ***@yahoo.co.uk, ***@gmail.com,
***@yahoo.com, ***@gmail.com, ***@hotmail.co.uk,
***@gmail.com
Addresses: 3 Hoath Lane, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0SL, UK, also Plot
2457/1 Gourinagar, Bhubaneswar 751002, Odisha, India also Rashmi Niwas, A13/3
Kalindi Housing Estate, N. 24 Parganas, S. Dum Dum, Kolkata 700089, W.Bengal,
India
Date of Birth: August 8 1957, but other dates provided depending on benefit or
waiver is being claimed; including as "Shan Praharaj'

LEGAL RECORD
DR SHAN PANIGRAHI'S SCHEDULE OF JANUARY 31, 2020, OF 1,200 CROOKS
(INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES, DEPARTMENTS & ORGANISATIONS) WHO SHALL BE, OR
ARE BEING, SEVERELY PROSECUTED, SUED, ARRESTED, REPORTED, DISMISSED,
TAKEN INTO CUSTODY, HUMILIATED, DEPORTED, PUBLICLY COMPLAINED ABOUT &
EXPOSED TO INTERNATIONAL RIDICULE UNTIL THEY PAY A FULL COMPENSATION!
KEY to abbreviations at the end. Most places are in Kent or UK.

Trevor Ward, Fletchers Solicitors
Tracy J Minns, Senior Medico Legal Worker, AVMA
COBRA Committee under the PM
AvMA action against medical accidents
Deputy District Judge P.Hukwit Morling
Deputy District Judge Mark Harvey
Dr B Panda, International Poultry Hall of Fame, unconnected to 'Panda' of
Police
Administrative Court, RCJ, all corrupt judges & staff
Sir John Brigstocke, KCB, Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
Alice Barwell, SRA
Chicken vandal motorcyclist who threw egg at my house of January 27, 2013
Laura Spira, Archeress
John Bercow, while Speaker of House of Commons never replied to my Summons
Lola Ogunsiji, Queens Bench Division
Jan Inghelram, Luxemburg crook claiming to be COJ Director Europe Legal Adviser
Narendra Modi, P.M. of Republic of India, who I will take into custody at the
earliest
The British State & all its agents at home & abroad - see
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07
HMP Pentonville (Governor & staff)
Theresa May as PM in my case no. E35YM660 for £15 million
ACAS (Arbitration Conciliation & Advisory Service)
Independent Police Complaints Commission, renamed after my complaint
(IOPC/IPCC)
Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
Government of Pakistan for maliciously encouraging me to claim asylum
Speaker of the House of Commons (Office)
Immigration Law Practitioners Association
Clive Johnson, CLP secretary
H.M. Queen (dethronement & suing, Crown Immunity having been ruled bogus by
Griffith-Jones at Medway County Court, but no beheading, because of Pardon
issued)
Professional Standards Dep't, Kent Police
MIND, fake charity
Shell Petroleum
State Government of Orissa, India, "for processing asylum application"
prematurely
Central London Criminal Court (The Old Bailey)
Quintessence, RF
Rt Hon Theresa May MP as Home Secretary but not as PM
Kingsley Smith Solicitors LLP
Gillian Huston, Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Momotaj Begum of the Case Progression Team at the Admin Court Office, RCJ
Dr Christian Göttsch & Klaus Mantel at Experteer gmbh
Nicholas Sorrell, Sorrell & Co., Gillingham Solicitors, betrayer
Moore & Blatch, crooked solicitors
ABS Solicitors
LinkedIn who stole Coker's message
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
Anthony Collins, Solicitor
Master Keith Eastman, a lunatic at the High Court Queen's Bench
Room C314 RCJ (all occupants 2018-)
Maxorata Resort Hotel, Fuerteventura
Thomas Mansfield Employment
Sofina X, POhWER
Eddie Jaynes, sadistic porter at Canada House who is allowed to make clinical
diagnoses
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
Absolute Barrister
EAT Associates
Wigmore Medical Centre, NHS Practice Gillingham
Charles Stigant, MSWAP
University of Greenwich (UoG, esp Chancellor & Bursar)
Andrea Rusbridge & Shoosmiths Lawyers
Aline, automattic Wordpress
Prof. Raymond Coker of UoG
Joyce Darling of UoG (known in 2003 as '"The B!tch", thief of my bank card
details)
Judge Backhouse
Nigel Richardson, Solicitor
Rt Hon David Gauke MP, Lord Chancellor (also Secretary of State for Justice)
Lee Gledhill, Clerk at Alexander Barristers
Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
Thames Avenue Surgery, malpractitioners in Medway
IBB Law
Jonathan Arnott, TSMH Solicitor
Nadia Hussain (spelling may vary), QB Issue & Enquiries
Keith Fletcher, spy for Kent Police
Kamran Hussain, Solicitor, Leeds who covets my Monneka
Strachan School of Motoring
Susan Kinzett at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, who trapped me into calling her
"Kinsett"
Eddy, Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
District Judge Wilkinson
Dr Muhsen
Medway Towns Council
Deputy High Court Judge Kennedy QC, Lewes Appeal Centre
S. Lewcock (dec'd) former overseas aid co-ordinator
Saiqa Shaffi, Solicitor, IPCC
Judge Druce, Employment Court
Edward M, an agent of Cherie
Mr Justice Gibbs, Duty Judge, Interim Applications Court, RCJ
tosca1, RF
Vicky J Hayter, Legal Adviser, Kent Magistrates’ Courts
French Refugee Organisation (OFPRA)
Matthew, Adan & Co. solicitors
Kentucky Fried Chicken staff in Norbiton in 1977 who accused me of mistreating
chickens
Rintin (Tin), Elefriends
Fareeha Ayyaz, RCJ Stooge
Liberty organisation
Wasim Yunus, Head, Member & Supporter Services, Libdem Party
ronki23, RF
Megan Morris, IPCC
Selma Mafouz aka Sarah Mahfouz, HMCTS duplicitous criminal
Dr Olukayode Olukoya, Physiotherapist at Canada House
Eleftherios Venizelos Airport
Person(s) unknown who placed human ejaculate in my harmonica in Rainham in 1997
Eadey J. who might not be the same as Eady, J
Sue Weatherburn, ACAS
Stephanie Linden, Service Manager at the PohWER Morons
Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Ashley Pascaul, fraudster at Austin Macauley owing me US$5,600
Union of Petrol Station Pump Attendants, set up by me despite TUC threats
Lutomi Kasumu, Solicitor's Clerk
Guido Fawkes, stalker
Judge Hildebrand
Dr D Cooter, a UoG defamer
Supreme Court of the UK (entire bench serving at July 2016)
Jeannette Lismore, CPU Kent
Zina Gayle, Financial Ombudsman
Ambassador Bikas, Hellenic Republic
AllRightMeow, RF Mod
Tony Bristow-Stagg, MI5
Professor Dyson Wills, UoG
TagliatelliMonster, RF
Jurisdiction Lawyer of the Court of Appeal
Kofi Annan, former Secretary-Director General of UN
Iain Flash Gordon Enterprises Ltd, in liquidation
Extradition section of British state for failing to get Panesar extradited
Nancy Gene, Russian Agent
Defective Inspector Suiling Chan, Kent Police
Pete Fisher, PMC
Institute of Hydrology in Wallingford, Oxfordshire
United Nations (UN), New York NY11001 (Refugees Section)
NHS Walk-In Centre, Balmoral Court, Gillingham
Debbie Goff, SRA
Claire Troy, secretary at UoG
Colin Irvine, PMC
Cripps & Co. Solicitors, Kent
Boobie Susan Savage, an agent provocateur of the British Secret Service
J. Sherwood, Duty Judge's assistant
Steve Bruce, Sainsburys Dispute Resolution
Department of Environment Food and Rural Affairs
Prince Harry Windsor, illegitimate heir
Hijacker of ***@yahoo.com
Dave Johnson, Legal Ombudsman in Wolverhampton
Dr Jaswait Singh, Vice Chancellor of Manipur University & Bhardwaj Stooge
Polymath247, a criminal member of staff at the axis of evil at Religious Forums
blu2, RF
Extinction Rebellion
Willow Suite (Secure Unit), Littlebrook Hospital, Dartford
Supreme Court of India as at 2018- for theft of my wallet & Indian Passports
District Judge Caddick, Medway County Court
Constitutuency Labour Party (CLP), Gillingham & Rainham
Steve Cody, NHS STR
Carol Sanders, President of Employment Tribunals
Prakash Bajpai, Indian Govt. Foreign Mission
Laura Slater, CCA IPCC
PC 59899 'Emma', IMU Chief Investigator (Kent Police) refused to give surname
probably because it is 'Palmer'
Secretary, Trades Union Congress (TUC)
Lisa Bridger, Medway County Court
Rupkiran Bhamra, RCJ Fees Office who tried to force me to sign the EX160 form
Barry Bond, Jarmans Solicitors
Spectator magazine & Editor Boris
questfortruth, RF
Commissioner of Police for Bhubaneswar & Cuttack
Ajay Bisaria (probably a fake name), c/o Pakistan
Leader of the Opposition,Jeremy Corbyn
Michelle O'Brien, Team Leader Maidstone Crown Court
Shanthi, Gillingham News Agents, impersonator
Arkas Law Ltd, Solicitors
Elizabeth Smith, Paralegal at the Legal Ombudsman
Dr Jagdeesh Arora, KAWAD Commissioner
Dr K Manivannan, Thames Avenue Practice
Gullands Solicitors, Maidstone
Earthling, RF
J.Rodgers, CCMCC Trainee Peon
Mo Chowdhury, Registry Mgr, Civil Appeals Office (Room E308), RCJ
Nightingale Chambers, Direct Access Barristers
Dr Chris Wood, UoG and agent of the UN to deny my post as Director of
Sustainable Development
Shahid Aslam, Solicitor
Chief Constable Lisa Winward, N. Yorks Police
Port of Dover Police
Shunyadragon, RF
Brother Daniel, TR Mod
Ivy Mendola at Authorhouse Pornographers
Packard Bell Computers, a division of Hewlett Packard for corrupting my systems
Gay Pride, TR liar
PSE 56761 anon, Kent Police
Philip Harrison, IPCC
Jane Wintermeyer, Solicitor-General, N. Yorks Police
Joe Treglown, IOPC liar
Nicola Hazeldene, Digital Support Officer, Medway County Court
Kynvin, Maidstone County Court Officer
Highways Agency
Commissioner, City of London Police
Secular Cafe webforum (all mods & admins)
Larry Rush, Corrupt Humans Resources Manager at OISC
Medway Adult Social Care (Dementia Dep't c/o KMPT-PALS)
Michael Parker, Solicitor
Martha Spurrier, Liberty
Yaw Gyekye Aboagye, Tonbridge Sainsburys Store Manager
Andy Major, Natural Resources Management Dep't, UoG
Ai Yong, a fellow fraudster
Stephanie Allsager, IOPC
Davidson J Cameron, Solicitor
Helen Niebuhr, Solicitor
Poster on 13 Feb 2019 from 82.69.113.33 who wanted to "Batter my fucking
brains out or cut me open from my cunt to my throat."
Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit, Justice Dep't (all 2014 staff)
ABR Solicitors
Professor Guddam (deceased), "The Liar"
Matchstick Literary publishers
Sherlodge Garage
Mark Olson, PMC
Nada, Site Manager of Shell Kent Petrol Station in 2008
Sandra Coe, NHS Accomplice & Bait
P Brady, Maidstone Crown Court, claimed unrelated to Sue Brady
Patricia Moore, Medway Court Officer (no connection to MoorePay, but to Dave
Moore?)
IndigoChild5559, a Zionist bastard at RF
Janine Hudson, Canada House Social Worker
Lucy Fleming, Porchlight Association
Nic Gould, suspected to be the ***@Medway County Court
Anne Robinson, of TV fame, also Governor Development Manager, Medway Council

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-16 02:31:41 UTC
...CONTINUED

Dr Anjana Shah, Chief Torturer, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Tenzila Araein, Case Progression Officer, Queen's Bench, RCJ
Court Manager, Medway Civil & Family Court (2013-16, all occupants of post)
PC 13753, Kent Police
Olivia Percival, Advice and Information Manager, Liberty
Ally Sangster, Shoosmiths
Outset UK Legal LLP
Mark Hawkridge, Hawkridge & Co. Ltd Solicitors
Ian Marks, PALS & Complaints Officer, Kent & Medway NHS
Benenden Hospital re Mno. 011293713
Management & Owner, Cross Hearts Motel Loveborough
K Hurst, PSD Complaints
Karen Warner, Customer Investigations Officer at HMCTS
Freethought & Rationalism Discussion Board admins
Greg Thomas, Executive Officer at Government Legal Dep't
Joan Wilson, Complaints Analysis Team Mgr, Disability Living Allowance
Assessment Office, Newcastle
Dr Bahadur Gurung, Thames Avenue Practice
Mary Shanahan, Duty Cover Team London, Eastern & Southern ET/ACAS
Dr Persis Waigumbulizi
Professional Standards Dep't, N. Yorks Police
M Katani & Co. Solicitors
Dr Opanuga an Evil One, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Jimmy Chan, CCMCC Admin Officer not actor
Lawandlegal Solicitors
Moses the Prophet
Legal Aid Agency
Charles Darwin
TLT Solicitors for Sainsburys Criminals
Gregory Cook, suspected triple agent
JJ50, an RF denier that my dead mother visited
Nikesh M Sharma, Solicitor for Wigmore Torturers
Rt Hon Jeremy Wright QC MP, fired Attorney General
Unknown hackers who stole password to Satyam & used it to resell risperidone
Austin Rathe, Clerk for Liberal Democrats
Evolution Team of Deepak Chopra, Bernardo Kastrup, Leo Krauss & Richard Dawkins
Ariadne Cottrell-Tomlin, The Employment Tribunal Office
Ronen Ghose, a secret agent
MenInSheds
It Aint Necessarily So, RF
Alexander Barristers Chambers
Police & Crime Commissioner for N. Yorks
Police Inspector 8834 David Venus-Coppard, Midway Task Force
Craig O'Callaghan, Chief Operating Officer, London International (Durex
Russell Sq) Transcripts
Katie Marshall-Bailey, Solicitor
Peter Cobourn, Admin Officer, Civil Appeals Office (E308)
Jonathan Hadlow, Solicitor
Dr Tumseela Masoud, Consultant Psychiatrist, Canada House
European Court of Human Rights
Lewis Paige, Maidstone
Andrea Rusbridge, Shoosmiths
Viraja, RF
Malcolm Haddow, Solicitor
Robert Gregory, Cartwright King Solicitors, Nottingham
Terry Chaner, Solicitor
Teresa Crane, Professional Standards Caseworker, PCC
Aishu Yong, Hong Kong
Dr Sunaina
Colin, Family and Civil Service Line
Andrew Humphries, Patrick Lawrence Partnership LLP, Gravesend
Ruth Kirkham, County Solicitors
Kerry Pritchard at Fosters Law, a shameful triple agent AKA Kerry Vant AKA
Kerry Butler
Taylor Raines, RF
Davies Arnold & Cooper Solicitors for CAB who confused me
Chat Perera, Senior Complaints Investigator for NHS England Whoreley
Toni Ronayne, Information Governance Co-ordinator, NHS Kent
John Roberts, Gullands Solicitors
Dr Sivaji Panesar of New Delhi Ministry of Home Affairs created by Kashif Irfan
Cmd. Theodore Koeppel c/o The Embassy of Greece, London
Authorhouse LLC
Amber Rudd, Jr Urologist at Medway Maritime Hospital
W. Lash, Medway County Court, acting with criminal intent
CTBC Bank
PC Yvonne Bowles 46055426 Kent Police
Saroj Kanta Das, a prostitute
Chris White, Sunlight Clerk
Shah & Co. Certified Accountants
Paul Clark, retired MP
Fosters Law
Robert Napier School, Gillingham
Nirj Deva MEP
Brian Walker, a legal fiction of Jyoti Gill MP
Total Britannia Service Station, Rainham
Mathias Gillmann, UN Criminal with office address in Geneva
Derek Russell, an agent of state oppression
Manager, The Citizens Advice Bureau, Balmoral Road, Gillingam
Sarah Dawson, Matchstick Literary
HHJ Amanda Tripple, DBE
Rural African Network for Poultry, who trafficked contaminated drugs hidden in
chickens & blamed me
John Stenhouse, claimed Barrister & kingpin in the conspiracy to harass me
Ian Lavery MP, Shadow Minister for Trade Unions & Civil Society
Gurpreet Virk, SRA
Jill Eastman at Canada House, some relative to Master Eastman
Members of the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) serving in July 2016,
Leicester
Andrew Deas, Admin Officer, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
columbus aka "Tom", RF
Liberal Democrats Party
Jayne Stevens, Medway County Court Petty Clerk
Ranbir S Kalsi, separate from other Kalsis
Nigel Hunter, UoG Bid Coordinator
Toby Burrough, Burroughs Solicitors
Kerry Butler, PSD Complaints Kent Police,aka Kerry Vant at N&C Kent
Magistrates Centre
Colonel Edmund J. Burke, PMC
Neville Collins, Senior Administrator, HMCTS, relative of the W. Yorks criminal
Jaspreet Bhatti, Mental Health Tribunal Applications Clerk
Financial Ombudsman
District Judge Green, Medway Court, linked to Green Acre academy
British Poultry Science Journal & its Editor-in-chief
Bird123, RF
ChristineES aka "Tiggerism", RF
Burtons Solicitors
Thomas Bartlett, Executive Officer at Government Legal Dep't
Kelly Mills, Wigmore Medical Centre, Chief Accomplice of Frankenstein
Kent Live News, collaborator in crimes against me
Room E307 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
A Shabbir, CCMCC Admin Officer
Maribelle Birao, Authorhouse Greenberry
A Davies, Pye Tait, accomplice of Brennan
V.E. White Solicitors, Medway
Kirsty Bloomfield, Solicitor
Angela Wright, Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit
UK Independence Party
Professor Mathew, Indian Doctor at Little Brook Hospital
Charlie Kemp, Tonbridge Sainsburys Line Manager
Coventgate Law
Professor Nitin Bhardwaj, University of Manipur, fake psychologist
Symantec who installed spywares into my computer
Mike Dixon, CEO Liberal Democrats
Dr Robinson, Canada House
Jennifer M of NHS England in Redditch, possibly working for Pye Tait too
Segev Moran, RF
Charles Houster, Solicitor with two surnames
Anne Billinge, Listing Office Manager, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
National Pro Bono Centre, Chancery Lane
Lord Chancellor's Office, Gillingham, all staff 1997-2002
Jack Bell, Labour
Northampton County Court
Dr Adoko Emezie, MD (psychiatry) locum to Canada House
N. & Central Kent Magistrates Court (all judicial & admin staff in 2014-5)
Deportation dep't, Home Office for failing to deport Indian Commissioner
Michael Lockwood, Seniormost Officer IOPC
Stuart Morley, NGAHR
Santa Claus, 2013 internet criminal in wordpress.com
Linda Nicolaides FRSPH, state informant
Judge Kurrein at the High Court of Chanceries
Julia Fulcher, HMG Criminal Law & Legal Policy Unit
Knight & Gale Chambers, a pseudonym for Stenhouse
Rajvir Bath, Idiot Investigator, Legal Ombudsman
Russell Jones & Walker, Solicitors
World Poultry Science Association (UK Branch, incorporated)
Tim, PMC
Councillor Tris Osborne
Dimitrio Caramitsos-Tsiras on expiration of his diplomatic immunity
Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre
Seaboard Energy
His Excellency Sir Jeremy Greenstock at Permanent Mission of the UK
Kent Country Council for denying me the role of Community Warden
Rocky Beltrami, Solicitor
Lynne J Baecker, stalker
Jennie Wren, Maidsone County Court Officer
Secretary Theo Glypsis, Embassy of the Hellenic Republic, London
Radcliffe School, esp. Board of Governors
Carly Penworthy, 38 Degrees
Mark Amos, NHS Deputy Ward Manager at Littlebrook Hospital Willow Secure Suite
Jasmine Kyle, Intake Caseworker, PHSO
Instant Security Ltd for planting bugging devices
Ian Grant, Senior Admin, UoG
Sunstone, RF
Louise Paige
Markus Booth, a double agent of the Europe State in Strasburg
Alan Higgins, HMCTS Junior Clerk
Sahin Chowdhury, an HMCTS pimple at RCJ regulating access to Momotaj
Diane Gelon, Bindmans LLP
Maureen Morgan, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Dr Jim McNab, World Poultry Science Association & relative of Angela McNab at
Medway Mental Health Trust
Thomson Reuters
S R Savage, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of Indictment
Dr Shobha, Consultant Psychiatrist, Kingsley House
Alan Harding, Solicitor
Georgia Politi, Financial Ombudsman Service
Suffolk Girl, Elefriends
M L Dutta, a criminal from Birmingham
Ladbrokes, for cheating & claiming my chit was forged
Michael, who refused to supply surname, at House of Commons Enquiry Service in
July 2018
NHS England
Alex Simms, IPCC Forced Complaints Operations Directorate
Milton Platt, RF
Paul Maynard, White Patient at Willow Secure Suite, Littlebrook Hospital,
discharged first
P Rees, Delivery Manager, CCMCC
Amit, a British Telecom spy who bugged my landline in 2018
LeO Admin, a fake name used by a State Moron at the Legal Ombudsman
H.M. Passport Office & familiars
Henry Allinson, Wye College
Meera Panigrahi, former sister till she took the side of Bhardwaj & Panesar
Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration (TSMH)
Peter Wieck, PMC
Interim Applications Court, RCJ
Bilal Mazhar, Absolute Barristers
Consular section of Chinese Embassy
Driver Diversion Unit of Kent Police
Stephen Green, Government Legal Dept
Outpatients Dep't, NHS Medway NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Richard Mathewman, Livestock Production Programme Manager
Furley Page LLP Solicitors-at-law, Canterbury, esp "Lisa"
Davis Simmonds Donaghey Solicitors
Mrs S Miller, Maidsone County Court Officer
O. Feyesitan, Administrative Court Officer
Martin Tollhurst Partnership Solicitors
PC 13686, Kent Police
Julie Palmer, PALS & Complaints Admin, KMPT
DeviChaaya, homosexuality apologist at TR
Councillor Naushabah Khan
Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors, Leeds
IP Address 67.159.36.22 on August 11, 2018 07:15:14 GMT+1
Debbie (refused to supply surname), Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench
Div'n, RCJ
Richard the Lion-heart poster who Police refused to arrest
Dr Mieras, British Poultry Science Journal's incompetent Ed Assistant
Trevor Gray
Inventors of Aripripazole
Vanda James, crooked solicitor, Kent
Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Megan Bentall, 38 Degrees
S. Wilton, HMCTS Customer Investigations Team
Gavin Russell, my Sainsburys Slave
Helen Gaylot, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Patel (of London S. Employment Tribunal Croydon, refused to give forename)
Malcolm Dodds, Clerk to the Justices, Maidstone County Court now pretending to
be DJ in Wyckedombe
Jane Mcneil, HMCTS Kent
Panda, an accessory of the Criminal Kent Police
Julius Erie Kaneko, UN
Gill Bannister, Canada House
Donna Edmunds, member of oldest profession
Professional Standards Dep't, W. Yorks Police
Acting Police Sgt 812 Burdess, W. Yorks Police
John Newcomb, SNS Solicitors
Sharon Allison, Ashton KCJ
Alan Sir Cassian, a legal fiction created by the Legal Ombudsman to harass me
Citizens Advice Bureau, Goring-by-Sea
Mike Headon, PMC
PC 1220 Shahid Sanya, illiterate of W. Yorks Police
Kavita Chahal, Assessment Analyst, IOPC
Professor Sally Solomon, British Poultry Science Journal
Toqa Raeda, ISIS Gaza
Devi Palanivelu, UN Secretariat, probably not devi8
Nckentmc, an annonymous agent of Kent HMCTS
Wye College
Royal Mail, who tortured me as their employee
Carlynn, Central London County Court
Shell Franchise Services
Helen Baker, Consumer & Civil Rights Solicitor
Dr Akim Abimbola Kassim, Consultant Physiotherapist, Canada House
Fleur Meacham, Admin Officer, Professional Standards Dep't, W. Yorks Police
Hugh & Laura c/o BBC
Laura (refused to provide surname, while abusing as "Mr Ranigrahi") at Thames
Avenue Surgery
Alana, British agent
Gyanajuga Publications, Bhubaneswar
English Democrats Party, Ongar
Barristers Direct LLC
Inspector David Matson, Kent Criminals, accomplice of phands & TR criminals

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-16 09:35:58 UTC
...CONTINUED

Lois Derham, PALS & Complaints Officer, KMPT
Canada House, a KMPT criminal enterprise of shameless bastards which should be
razed
Nick Clegg, impostor or may be the real thing
Ruze Akhtar
Dujon, Olives Solicitors, Chatham
SRA
Judge Brian Doyle, President of the Employment Tribunals
Chris J Dixon, Archer & stooge of Dixon & Templeton
Bentall's Department Store in Kingston, Hosiery section for firing me for
trying on merchandise
Zehra, a prostitute robot at Wordpress who temporarily suspended my blog
SalixIncendium, RF admin
Sarah Liddell, Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
P Montserrat, Judge in Chambers Dep't, RCJ
Criminal Justice Liaison & Diversion Service, Kent Police
Police Detective Inspector 46010977 Lee Neiles
Dugdale Solicitors
Julie Nerney, Chairwoman Kent and Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
Stephens & Sons, Solicitors & Commissioners for Oaths, Chatham
Dr Guy "Poultry" Poulter, new Director, Natural Resources Institute, UoG
Rev. Thomas Jones, Pontypridd & Washington, a TR stalker
Eddyya & Helen Neigbur, Mental Health Solicitors
J Markland & Co. Solicitors
atanu, RF
Jaye Wiltshire, Team Leader, Canada House
Wayne Hemingway, a dirty dog in the Medway Council
District Judge Parnell, Medway County Court
PC Bob Mahay, Kent Police
David English, IPCC Contact Advisor
PC Kenan Mehmet (City of London Police)
Claire Faulkner, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Stefanie Benamaisia, Investigator, Financial Ombudsman Service
Pipl, PMC (machine tools)
Kimberley Bradfield, Jefferies Law, Southend-on-Sea
Cabinet Office esp "Louise" who refused to give his surname (2014/TO615415)
sayak83, RF
Budweiser
Paul Hands, ***@aol.com, domiciled in Minnesota, a vile internet criminal
Zara Broadley-Johns, Executive Officer at Government Legal Dep't
Lauren Wood, HMCTS Customer Service Team
Asif Khan, Judgment Clerk, Criminal Appeal Office, himself criminal
Bury aka "caldicott", a HC Judge
Mailer Daemon, for persistent harassment of my email
DAS Law
James Bromley, IPCC
James Rowan, Citizen vs State, Inc.
PC 1593 Christopher Parnell, N. Yorks Police
Kevin Joss, Trainee Solicitor aka Joss Macdonald MP
Steven Holloway, Assessor at the Legal Ombudsman
Assistant Chief Constable Allyn Thomas, Kent Criminals, part of the Toad
Jestice System
Julian Assange
District Judge Millward, Maidstone Combined Court
Iain McNicol, Labour Party
David Jackson, Natural Resources Management Dep't, UoG Bid-Co-ordinator & spy
Will Weston; Ombudsman Manager, Financial Ombudsman Service
Vee, RF
Caroline J Wilson, FOI/DPA Casework & Customer Services Directorate, IPCC
Personal Secretary to H.M. the Queen
Robert Kimbell, FRICS & "RedHotSquirrel" in TR
Equality & Diversity Dept of Legal Ombudsman
TS Law Ltd
Janet Chipperfield, Prosecution Liaison Officer, Kent Police
Keith Hinton, QB Division
Jerome, MI5 agent on RF who called me a "moronic fucktard" on 1/3/2014 & told
me to commit suicide
Fahmida Yasmin, Master's Support Unit, Queen's Bench
E.B.Oguntona, M.Sc. (Biology)
National Council for Civil Liberties
Adam Lillis, Freedom of Information Officer, IPCC
Thomas Oxton, an absconding barrister
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. & Johnson & Johnson group of USA, joint & several
Tom Watson, Deputy Leader, Labour
Article-1 Law Chambers
Sarah Mitchell, Solicitor
PC 126 Ken Callaghan, W. Yorks Police
Raymond T Finch
Susan Bond, Greenacre Academy
M.I. Wakefield, alleged VOPA founder
Tarheeler, RF Admin
Sharon Walker,Delivery Manager Civil Appeals (E311)
Jay Heckathorne
Police & Crime Commissioner for Kent
ALDI Recruitment Team
Carol Wilson, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Padma Panigrahi, Peter Edwards Law, wolf in cousin's clothing
Michael Alig, Club-Kid Killer & stalker
The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund for failing to return my donation
Natalie Crabbe, Solicitor
Maidstone Road Rainham Surgery
Donald Trump
A J Reese, Education Officer claiming to be Headteacher
Labour Party re MNo. L1545992
Slater & Gordon Lawyers, Manchester
Landon Caeli, RF
Jean Hewitt, Long Catlis Rd Surgery
Sharikind, RF
Detective Chief Superintendent John Molloy, Kent Criminals
Ajay0, agent of Asaram Bapu & Ram Rahim Singh on RF
Vicky Ayech, Archeress
Sharon Davies, Corporate Governancer NHS Medway
Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, London High Commissioner for India
Louise di Mambro, Registrar, Supreme Court
Rosenblatt Law Co., Solicitors
Wilson, British Aid Management Office, New Delhi, one of 8 "Wilson" criminals
Medway Councillors as a group
Private Prosecution Service Ltd
Chief Constable Mike Fuller, Kent Criminals, part of the Toad Jestice System
Quickie Divorce
Penny X, Archeress
Joleene Sears, NHS, bribed to change her Mental Health Report
Law Society, Medway esp Pitt & the bastards who run it
International Criminal Court (ICC) (all Judges & senior management)
The Job Placements Team, AOL
Ella Birmingham, DAS Law
Wordpress Inc. & subsidiaries
Vinayaka,Saivite RF liar
Dr Rakesh Patel formerly of Canada House
Edward Milliband MP
PC Patterson, Medway Police
Jacqui Goold, Administrator at OISC
Starry Nightshade, TR liar
Archon Solicitors, Medway, as deceitful as their clients, the Citizen's Advice
Bureau
Richard Spector, ELS Law, also left impertinent web-messages for me as
"Richard"
Gwen Right, Gov't Legal Dep't
Sergio Gomez Moreira, an online troll
Parakh Hirani, Room E307 or failing that E308, RCJ
Patrick O'Flynn MP
Heather Woodgate, stalker
Ms Woollett, Recruiter at Kent County Council
Direct Line Insurers, a Toad of the Government
Mr McWilliam, presiding over prejudiced 1998 UoG Disciplinary Hearing against
me
Xi Jing Pin, to be executed
Michael Gove, Justice Minister (2015)
Rt Hon The Lord Tugendhat
Dave Moore, Admin Supervisor at CCMCC & relative of Patricia Moore
Parliamentary Standards Commission
Shengjing Bank
Greg Levinski, a criminal dvaita & adharma on the Religious Forums
Sue Nameless, QB Issue & Enquiries who signed for my letter at 7:54am on 16
May 2017
PC Wilkins, Bury St. Edmunds Police
Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
Scott T Cross, Solicitor
John Howarth MEP
Ministry of Justice or rather Injustice & Paedophilia
Andrew A. Adejoro, detainer
Dr (alleged) Gavin Jackson, Canada House
Bassets Solicitors, Gillingham but not Rochester
Central London Civil Justice Centre
Dr D Thomas, NHS conspirator
Vic Kanwar, a double agent of the Bar Standards Board
Tremark Associates, process-servers
Leslie Cousins, CPO Queen's Bench, RCJ
Paul Nuttal, Deputy leader, Ukip
Christine Powell, HMPO
J.Shukla & Co. Chartered Surveyors
Room E503 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
loverofhumanity, hateful RF liar & Bahai
Sal Brinton ex-president, Liberal Democrats
UK Visas & Immigration, Office Mgr
Alan Lawson, Service Mgr, Gillingham Citizen's Advice Bureau
Quagmire, RF
Hodge, Jones & Allen Solicitors (HJA)
Mike Fleming, PMC
Investigation Management Unit (IMU), Kent Police
Johnson & Johnson group & Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. of USA, joint & several
liability
Khilji, forger working for RAW inside Indian High Commission London
Lexlaw Solicitors
HABITAT
Dr Michael Kingham, Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, Trevor Gibbens Unit
Jo & Gill at Samaritans, an evil society
Dep't of Social Security & all its cohort
R Atkinson, crooked solicitor, Kent
Jo Holden at Holden & Co., Solicitors, Hastings
Liverpool Victoria Motor Insurers re KF53JWD
Susan Matthews at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, where all are called Susan
Susan Joss of Hampshire, Solicitor & complainant to Hampshire Police
Brenel (refused to give full name), HJA Solicitors
Shaiqa Shaffi, Solicitor, may be related to Shaquille
ADigitalArtist, RF Mod
Professor D. Fussey, Vice-Chancellor of UoG
Mental Health Tribunal
Matrix Chambers, Barristers
Mohammed Khan Bakhri, M.Sc.(Econ. Hons), Pakistan High Commission, London
Customer Services Officer, Law Society
Andrew Pearson, Solicitor
Deepdish Pizza, RF lying atheist
Sam Grant
Jane Adams, NHS Serious Incidents and Complaints Lead
Medway Volunteer Worskshop
Elgin Marbles Trust, an agent of the British state
Dr G Perry, British Poultry Science Journal
Skoda Motorline, Kent
Judge Cryan, RCJ
Medway & Swale Advocacy Partnership
Charlie Kemp
Professional Standards Dep't, Hampshire Police
Rod Peer, political double agent
Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, Attorney General
Catriona Morrison, tool of the Legal Ombudsman
Overseas Development Tropical Development Institute, Culham (all personnel
1984-92)
Lucinda Phillips, NHS
Anna Turnbull-Walker, treacherous Mental Health Solicitor
Manas Das, a pimp
Anita Stone, ACAS
Atif Mahmoud, HMCTS stooge
Sarah Dobson, Common Hoor for Irfan
Chloe Semp, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
John Ashby, Archer
Police Inspector Joseph Holness, Kent Criminals
Alfred Jones, dirty Labour crook
Phoenix Pharmacy for adding opium to prescriptions
Minster Medical Group, Sheerness, a lackadaisical part, Shah Practice
Nick Odell, Archer
Nkomi Debrah, Queen's Bench Issue Dep't
Nadia Beckett, Beckett Solicitors LLP
Dr Htike, Shelley Ward, Littlebrook Hospital
Freedom of Information assessment unit, Home Office & Manpower Services
Len Macluskey, General Secretary, UNITE
Jack (refused to supply surname), Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench
Division, RCJ
neuvoco
dfnj, RF
Scarboro Ward, the Arundel Secure Unit, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford
(named after grandfather, criminal Judge Mike Harvey)
Dr Mary Stiasny, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) & Chief Executive,
University of London
Kashif Irfan, absconding Terrorist
Cyprus Government in 2018
JS aka Jackass
Mainguard Security, East Ham, burglars
James Bancroft, John Copland & Son
British Society of Animal Science
Dr Andrew Grant Westby, Natural Resources Institute, UoG & Wye College
Bar Standards Commission
Catherine Skelton, Executive Officer, University of London
Wolton & Co
The Roman Pope
Taz, who refused to supply surname, a creature of crooked Master Keith
Eastman, RCJ
PC 14801 Wilson, Kent Police
Peter Tatchell, achoot of the most low class
Cornwall Law Ltd
Dorian Mattar, former Legal Adviser at UN
Sue Brady, Maidstone Crown Court
Jules v.d. Heer, Advocate, General Court of the European Union
PHPRL (Protection of Human Rights in Public Law)
Hull County Court
Temple Farm Ltd (Directors, but not the company)
Lord Irvine of Lairg, dec'd, former Lord Chancellor
Aristotle
F Haq, UN
Lucy Bailey, IOPC Provender of False & Misleading Advice
Stephen Crowther MEP
Abdul Ghafur, Jr Clerk, SRA
Plato
Zin Lee LLB, New York
Police Sergeant Glenn Fisher, PC 46012548
British Gas
W S Templeton, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Joss Legal Solutions Limited
P&O Ferries
Buddha Shankaracharya
Sam, PMC
Janice Morris, Maidstone Crown Court Digital Concealment Officer
Kim Brooks at Fosters Law
Coventgate Law Solicitors
Councillor Barry J Kemp
Michelle Edwards, Shoosmiths
Luvli Ncheke, Employment Tribunal Clerk
Helen Greatorex, CEO Kent and Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
Dr B Irala, Kingsley House
Information Rights Dep't of KMPT, who sent my data to a hijacked yahoo email
Professor John Perfect, Acting Director, Natural Resources Institute, UoG
Treasurer, Moulsford Cricket Club, Culham
Deanne Little, Civil Appeals Office (E308)
Medway Maritime Hospital (all admin & staff)
Dennis Goodinson, c/o HM Prison Service
Stephanie Borthwick, Researcher in Bar Lack Of Standards
Geddes-Paul Grant, Back Office Section, Central London County Court

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-16 14:42:41 UTC
...CONTINUED

Farhan Haq, Deputy Spokesman for the UN Secretary General
Rajan Mathai, Former London High Commissioner for India, who must be expelled
from UK
Scott Biglin, Medical Solutions
Lola Ajayi, QB Issue, Enquiries & Enforcement Office
Leanne Crowley, IPCC Criminal
Court of Appeal
Rod Bowen, Forestry Specialist at UoG (overpaid gardener)
Mike Matters
Clerk to Kent Justices (all occupants of post 2003-2019)
Maudsley Hospital
Emma Palmer at Whitehead Monckton moonlighting with Kent Police
Food Standards Agency
Andrew Twist, bent Office Manager at CCMCC
Shaquille at NHS England Contact Centre may be related to Shaiqa Shaffi
W. Yorks Police
Chief Prosecutor, International Criminal Court at Den Haag
Mary Shanahan, officer of ACAS
Christopher Ford, NHS Smoking Criminal
Jesus Christ
Neal Champ(ion), PMC
Jennifer Brennan, Harrogate Director, Pye Tait fraudsters
May Parsons, a criminal conspirator
Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls
John Ashdown, White Patient at Willow Secure Suite, Littlebrook Hospital, who
they discharged first
Natalie Goodier, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Carlynne, Central London County Court
38 Degrees, a Criminal Enterprise
Admiral Group
Dr Mo Eyeoyibo
James Hadley Chase, Jr.
Sunitha Seenappa, a prostitute
Family Planning Practice, Gillingham
Nayantara Sriram, Executive Officer at Government Legal Dep't
Rashmi Praharaj Panigrahi in her capacity as complainant, not as kutia
Irshaq Newton
Alan, TR liar
Adrian Turner, Professional Conduct Dep't, Bar Standards Board
Eleanor Watts, Civil Appeals Registry (Room E307), RCJ
K French, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Creighton & Partners Solicitors
Lisa Duffy 6, contact of Maggie Duff
Jasvinder Singh Panesar AKA Sivaji, a criminal director, Walsall
Fraser Sampson, stooge of the PCC N. & W. Yorks, suspected husband of Adam
Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman
Sunena at SRA
Socrates the Rapist (IP: 185.25.21.203)
Dr Benjamin Wrench, torturer
Peter Edwards, a likely plant by Kalsi Bhardwaj
Miss T Holland, Civil & Family Support, HMCTS Southside
D Edwards, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Tracey Wood, NHS, a liar & deceiver
M A. Bishop, CCMCC Peon
Aymerick Glowacki
Lisa Pennington, The Porchlight Organisation
John Hebden, Registry Staff Manager, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
James O'Neill, Snr Admin Officer, CCMCC
Lee J. Catling, Head, Professional Standards Dep't, IPCC
Sadiq Khan in his capacity as former Shadow Justice Secretary, not London Mayor
Marcion, RF
Scot Moncreif & Associates, Solicitors, probably connected to Maggie Duff
(Scots)
Nitin Dodhia, Admin Court, RCJ
Courtney Olding, Independent Advocate & useless moron
Mrs T Fagg, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of Indictment
Toqa Reada
Michael Bailey, 39 Degrees
Emman, Public Correspondence section, Cabinet Office
Wizofoz, Secular Cafe Mod & defamer at Rational Skepticism
A Bernard Prado, Solicitor (junior advocate), Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
University of Leeds admin, staff & specified former students
HR Dep't of UoG (all staff 2001-3)
Derek Russell, UoG conspirator
Chris Latimer, Director
Ms Andrade, Recruiter at Kent County Council
Dave Richards, proprietor, Greenberry Publishing
UNESCO (? should be UNHCR, but they never replied in time)
Amanda XX, TR liar
Dr Barry Blake, Natural Resources Instt, UoG
Jim Waterson, collaborator in racist hate crime
Thomas Turby, PMC
The Original devi8, not a devi but a deviate, webtroll, transsexual & liar
oldbadger, RF
Dr P Paciorek, Occupational Physician, Kent Police
Indeed of Canada
Clearly Business Solutions Limited, now iATO
PSE Alison Goldsmith, North Div'n, Kent Police, niece of James
A. Solicitor
Dr Thomas, Research Manager, UoG
Sexual Health Advisory Board, Bury St. Edmunds
Anna Coyle, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Dr A. Mwanche, Minster Medical Practice, a mawanche
Stuart Gray, a pimp of the British State operating in Germany related to Rosie
Gray Mailinator
Claim Support Team, DAS Law
Rebecca Ann Carter, a swindler from Authorhouse
Professor Haines, Food Security Dep't, UoG
ABM Solicitors, Hayes
Hearing Feedback Team Nursing & Quality Directorate, Lancs & S. Cumbria NHS
Foundation Trust
sealchan, RF
PC Nigel Shambler (demoted from Inspector following my complaint)
Christine Worsley, HMCTS Customer Investigations Team Directorate
ChristineM, RF
Iwen Okeh, SLAM
Gary Burnore, paedophile stalker
Ella Birmingham, DAS Law
Deputy District Judge Wilson, CCMCC, Salford
Andrew Gillett
Philip Fitchett, Medway SJU (Courts Section)
Karina Chetwynd, John Copland & Son
Kelly of the Phoenix, RF
Kerry Vant, N. & Central Kent Magistrates Court Admin Centre aka Kerry Butler,
PSD Complaints Kent Police
Paul R. Reddy, Practice Manager, S&G Solicitors
ELS Law & associates, East End London
Gwen Harrison, Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards
Sir Ian Graham Brady, Moors Murderer
Stephen Keith, QB Issue & Enquiries
David Chalice, double agent
Hans Sok Appadu LLB LLM, OTS Solicitors
Ian Drew, IOPC liar
Dr Bindas Yogendran, Assistant of Prof Mathews, plotting to give me electric
shocks
LuisDantas, RF
Lynne Overend, IPCC Senior Administrator
Specialist Assessment & Placement Team, Chatham Maritime NHS
Rosie Gray, Policy Unit, Liberal Democrat HQ
Elaine Beautridge, interviewer for Kent Police
Barnsole Primary school esp Board of Governors
Christopher Womack, JP
Oliver Cousins, a cousin of Ms Leslie Cousins, HMCTS Admin Court Office
Christine Okali, Overseas Development Administration
Stacy Vieira, IOPC Customer Contact Advisor
Trisha Starbrook, IPCC
Jos, RF
Andy Ampers, political stooge
Narendra Modi
Jeremy Corbyn, in his capacity as Leader, Labour
Terrance General, aka Turby, PMC
Anthony Roy, Legal Assistant
Care-Coordinator Funke Aderibole
Chief Constable Dee Collins, W. Yorks Police
June Go*, unknown deep state anonym
James Blunt, RF
HR.ORG Legal Resources
Sabrina Adeyemo, Secretary of Employment Tribunals
Treasury Solicitor & accomplices
Holly Hepworth, "partner" of Nikesh Sharma
Andy Stamp, double agent
Ruth Brown, Chennells Solicitors, Westcliff
Detective Constable 11338 Gibbins, Kent Criminals
Sajid Javid, Home Secretary
Talk Rational forum (TR) (all mods & admins)
GetDead,loony, TR liar who called me "deranged"
Matilde Cobo, crimonal destroyer of my Wordpress account
AXA Life Insurance
Austin Macauley Publishing
Kevin at Medway Maritime Hospital Secret Service
Police & Crime Commissioner for Hampshire
Neil Pitts, agent of the British state
Vince Maple, Labour
Chair of Nutrition, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling
Master Davison, an evil judge collaborator of Master Eastman
Prof. Margaret ("Maggie") Gill, Head of Natural Resource International, UoG,
evil Scottish witch
Inspector Maxwell Holway, a Child Pornographer, Kent Police
Judge Murdoch QC, Medway County Court
Nick White, PSD Complaints Kent
iATO, formerly Clearly Business Solutions Limited of Kashif Irfan
Dell Computers
Judge Letham, a crook
NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Sebastian Del Monte, Solicitor
Sathi Satpathy, Temple Farm Ltd Till Manager
Gill Turner Tucker Solicitors, Maidstone
Angela Merkel
Chief Constables, Kent Police (all who served since 1998)
Alejandra Bernal, Case Progression Officer, RCJ
MetallicHue, RF
Sue Pickersgill, Collared Officer 6920 at N. Yorks
County Solicitors, Chatham
Eddie De Guello, PMC
Rt Hon Anthony Blair, former PM
Boots Chemists, especially Aphrodisiac Dep't for misselling
Andrew Ling, Medway Mental Health Trust (retired)
Society of Labour Lawyers
Sid Nuncius, Archer
Green Party
Cherie (B), barrister with Matrix connection
Sarah Mason, N. & Central Kent Magistrates Court
Ancient Soul, RF
Dr Reema Patel at Wigmore Medical Centre
Management Committee, Siri Guru Nanak Gurdwara in Gillingham
Hampton Court Nursing Home
Owen Smith MP
Arthur, Canada House criminal who refused to give surname
Medway County Court
Constable Alan D. Pughsley QPM, mindless stooge and defender of the Evil Queen
Gemma Mistry, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Sarah Morgan, Gullands Solicitors
Phillip Johnstone, UoG
Petr Olcan ("petrolcan"), PMC
Ed Mellor, Senior Solicitor, Capsticks LLP
Joseph N Heaford, solicitor (false) at IOPC
Her Honour Judge David Griffith-Jones QC
Natural Resources Dep't, UoG at Chatham Maritime
Faisal Majid & 4 (four) John Doe TSMH personnel
OIC of Fees Office, RCJ who wrongly accused me of claim fraud
Richard Hindle, Admin Officer, CCMCC
Hatton Law Solicitors
David Mallinson, Girlings Solicitors
Gordon Seekings, Liberal Democrats who shielded mailinator Nick Clegg
Joss Macdonald MP (Mr after gender reassignment), Joss Legal Solutions
Jacobus, online liar
Olympia Publishers
Martin Daniels, 2014 Chair, Barnsole Primary School, related to Brother Daniels
Religious Forums (RF, all mods & admins)
Robert Hills, CCMCC Admin Peon
Egregious_C, ***@derd.net, an anonymous, racist cohort of the UK State
Allah, an individual consciousness deity incarnate of nirguna Saraswati
Dover Institute for the Criminally Insane
Eliza Saied, Solicitor
Nadeem, Scamming not Scanning wing of Medway Maritime Hospital
Esther Ruth Mcvey MP whose dep't stalked me
Dr Liao, Canada House
Catherine Fothergill, CPU Driver Diversion Kent Police
Audie, RF
Nina Miah, Public Liaison Unit, New Mayor
Debra Kemp, Legal Executive, Kent Police
David Currie, Central Process Unit, Fixed Penalty Office, Kent
Hatfield Polytechnic (Principal, staff & rats serving in 1978)
S Clark, UoG clerk also working at Wordpress
Aaron Carr, Olympia Syndication, a Jew
House of Commons & its Enquiry Office
Vyman Solicitors Ltd
Chelsea College London (1977 bar & badminton staff)
Samuel Bancroft, John Copland & Son
Marty Caine, a stooge of Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Rupa, occasional non-biological daughter & biological half-sister
Rik (Amrik) Kalsi & adult family excl Ranbir S Kalsi
Hannah Bell, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Maidstone Crown Court
Tuckers Solicitors, Kent
Marcus (Mark) Harrington, Employment Advisory Tribunal
Nigel Farage MEP
Kelly Williams, NHS Information Governance Officer
Kelly-Anne Johnson, Case Manager, Supreme Court & Judicial Committee of the
Privy Council
Mike Percival, an Overt Soliciting Agent of a Yorks Police Force
Deborah Bean, Buckingham Palace Chief Correspondence Officer
Daniel Jackson, Trainee Solicitor
L Bridges, EHB Solicitors
***@hotmail.com posting from 194.187.249.46
Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench
Monneka Tahir, Trainee Solicitor of Leeds
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT)
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Heidi Taylor, Isle of WoMan criminal stooge for Clegg
Epic Beard Man, RF who accused me of drug-taking
Rosemary Gannon & those she telephoned in April 2017
Albany Airlines, Australia
Felicity Cox, Director, Commissioning Operations, NHS England - S/S.E.
Anna Gower, SRA Risk Assessor
Maggie Duff
Jeremy Hunt MP (cabinet), Health Secretary
Councillor Dan McDonald
Ponnuthurai family hiding behind Arkas Law Ltd
Inspector Timothy Ryton, one of 100s of Child Pornographers at Kent Police
Narendra Singh Ahluwalia LLB, Advocate
Gwain Towler, Ukip double agent
Ravi Singh Sahota, stalker
Stephen Joyce, CCMCC Admin Peon
Joanna Hamer, Issue Section, Medway County Court
Boots the Chemists for deliberately spoiling film so I lost my 1998 case
Dr Niranjana Patel behind whom Sudhir of Wigmore Medical Centre hides

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-16 20:17:45 UTC
...CONTINUED

Stephane Dujaric, Spokesman for the Secretary General of the UN
Professor D Wills, Director, Natural Resources Institute, UoG
Ross Kitley (nee Clarke), Listing Manager, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Marty Caine, Most Evil Solicitor & Conspiracy Ringleader
Samuel Bergmanski, a Jew
Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
M. E.Coulon, Registrar of General Court of the European Union
District Judge Diamond, Southampton County Court
Jo-Ann Monaghan, Operations Manager at Kent Civil & Family Courts
High Court Judge Dame Amanda Tipples DBE
Dixon & Templeton Solicitors, Fordingbridge, accessory, Hampshire Police
Alison Hall, Senior Systemic Psychotherapist at Medway Secondary Care
Psychological Therapies Service
Sanchia Wheeler, Solicitor (Birmingham)
Victoria Ribbons, undercover agent at Shah Medical Practice
Dr Wyn Richards, Livestock Production Programme Manager, UoG
Mayor of Medway
Cornhill Senior Security Plan
Brachers Solicitors
Registrar, Supreme Court of India
Employment Tribunal (Ashford)
Ali Memon, Court of Appeal Civil Division
Dr Andrew Rodin, Spire St Anthony's Hospital
Deputy District Judge Smith, Central London County Court
Kent Police in all its shapes & forms
Ivan D. Reid, PMC
Mackenzie Sharp, Conference Services, Labour
Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
David Cameron, former PM of UK
Office for the Supervision of Solicitors
Zionah Jaldo, Employment Tribunals stooge
Satya Pradhan, Facebook
RLegal Solicitors in Regent St
Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) S.E. Area HQ
Hog, PMC
davethedave, mocking PMC
PSE 58737 Naresh (would not provide surname), Kent Police
Sonia Farrow, Team Leader, N. Kent Magistrates Court
Christopher Hope, journalist
Secretary General (ex) Ban Ki-moon of the UN
Mark Trowbridge, stalker
Dr Agbede
Shell petrol station on Hoath Lane (all admin & staff 2006-8)
EMB Solicitors
Walter H Steffan, a resident of Delaware, USA, email address panigrahi-is-a-
***@chickenfucker.net
Fenrir, accomplice of phands at TR
Elizabeth Kingsley-Smith, solicitor of eponymous firm
Sotonino, UN
Thorbjorn alias "Jainarayan", a conspirator of "StarryNightshade" on RF
Tassells Solicitors, Faversham
S J Wyatt, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
J.P. Giliver, PMC Poet
Pye Tait Consulting who owe me £40 (now £700)
Linda Miller, Blue Yonder Labour
Kingston College of Further Education (all 1972-4 admin & staff)
Linda Worsley, a witch from the wicked HMCTS
Ewen MacLeod, Bar Standards Board
Thief, aptly-named RF Terroriser
Gherson Solicitors
Dr Ahmet, Canada House with suspected underground links to TSMH
POhWER Ltd for harassment
Trailblazer, RF
Atos Healthcare
Lindsay Donohoe c/o The Legal Ombudsman
Joanna Brown, Casework Administrator at Independent Adjudicator for Higher
Education
Roberta Yarwood-Unachukwu
Amanaki, RF, not the same as Manak, Charlie Stigant's concubine
Detective Inspector Grant Stead, training at W. Yorks Police
Freshlaw Solicitors
Bruce Porter, PMC
S Farid at the RCJ (for refusal to give full name)
Katriona Learmond, KMPT Legal Services
Discipline & Complaints Dep't, W. Yorks Police
Danny Romney, who inserted his name into a new Dell I bought
Sheila Beaumont, suspected lady of night, prejudicially interviewed me using a
pseudonym for job of Public Enquiry Officer, Kent Police
Mahatma Gandhi
Gendarmes, 3 unidentified, one with moustache, Le Havre (2006)
Bureau du Procureur, Cour Penale Internationale
Natasha Spreadborough, solicitor colleague of Anna Turnbull-Walker
Sunitha Seenappa
American Express Inc.
Laura Sutcliffe, PSD Admin Officer CE 728603, Yorks Ripper 2
Clodagh O'Neill, ACO Case Progression Officer
Bruno Diaz, a false friend
County Court Money Claims Centre (all Salford staff)
OTS Solicitors
Kiran Bhardwaj, SRA & cousin of Nitin
Alex Charles Calthrop, A&O Enterprises
Ravi Patel, Gov't Lawyer
Primary Care Team, NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Anna Klodnicka, TS Croydon HMCTS
Steve Burrough, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
Dr Prakash Rao, Consultant Psychiatrist & Lexigrammer, BUPA Walderslade
Anna Harrison, HMCTS Customer Service Team
Felix Harris, RF
Beth Coulton, Advisor for IOPC
Debbie Walton, NHS England Chief Customer Contact Officer
Kate Potter, BARK
ARGOS within Sainsburys, Gravesend Pepper Hill
Sally Thompson, Archeress
Chris Easton, NHS Torture Co-ordinator
Salad Dodger, worst of PMC
Dr Isaac Sundeep, Medway Maritime Hospital's Consultant Psychiatrist
Tanya (Tanstalk) Cummins, a pseudonym of the daughter of Rik (Amrik) Kalsi
Greenberry Publishing
Dr Adetutu Odesanya, Repulsive Psychiatrist
Adam Price-Gill, Labour stooge
Gurpal Singh Tiwana aka Paul, a snake in wolf's clothing
Felix Horwath, Fees Office, RCJ
Angela McNab, Medway Mental Health Trust, relative of Jim McNab
General Sir Nicholas Carter, KCB CBE DSO
larkinsidney1, Elefriends
Shenel Wickramaratne, DAS Law
Gurpreet Virk, Weightmans Solicitors
Gill Humphrey, HMCTS Fraud Dep't
Egress Software Technologies Ltd, hackers for the British State
Zak Stenhouse, N. Casework IPCC now IOPC, a relative, John Stenhouse
devi8, pretending goddess but really a deviate
George, CV-Library UK
Henson X, state troll on TR
Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC, for its crimes separate from
those of the IOPC successor)
Winch & Winch Solicitors
Ellis Jones Solicitors, Ringwood
Lynne Goring, Canada House
adrian009, RF
Rehman Chishti MP
Allerton, Science Teacher at Stanley Technical High School in 1973
Aupmanyav, main RF liar
The Dalai Lama
Gladwyn Iko Pereira, Room E403, High Courts of Justice, not a fraud like
"Perera"
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors
Revoltingest, RF
Evenden Solicitors, Fordingbridge, an accessory, Hampshire Police
Katie Hall, Cartwright King Solicitors, Nottingham
Mohanty aka Bystander, a stalker agent
Lord Peter Hunt, Investigations (Internal) Dep't, IPCC
Mary Appiah-Ampofo
Judge Fawcett, absconding
Claire Titmus, a stooge of Direct Line Insurers
Essex Police
Evangelicalhumanist, RF
D.Bailey, CCMCC Under-Peon
Dr Sudhir Patel MD (aka Sudhindra)
BSM1, RF
James B. Hunley, Wiki Vandal who removed Devananda Panigrahi
Dr J T Banser, Director, Instt of Animal & Veterinary Research, Cameroon
Susan Cooke, Kent County Council, who stopped me working as an Escort
Whitehead Monckton Solicitors
June Goodwin, HMCTS
David Jenkins at Queen's Bench Enquiries, RCJ
Kevin Eaves, Employment Tribunals
Jenny Lynn, who launched an intimidatory car attack on me on 12 November 1997
Monitoring Officer of Medway Council for failure to monitor
G7 and all its members
Denise Ross, Stampa Global
Scraggy, PMC
Professor Sir Adrian Smith, the Vice Chancellor of University of London
Adam Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman nepotistically related to Fraser Sampson
of Yorks PCC
Elizabeth Findlay, Senior Counsel
London High Commissioner for Pakistan
Julie Boswell, Solicitor
Peter Edwards Law Ltd
Jonathan Melia, Solicitor
Banks Kelly Solicitors
James Cropper, IOPC liar
Sun Life
Simon Evenden, Solicitor (claimed but seems unlikely from the standard of
communication)
Soumya Panda nee Panigrahi, of Odisha, for shameful withholding of my
manuscript
jeremy, PMC
Wolton & Co. Solicitors, Canterbury
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)
Jyoti Gill MP, the adoptive daughter of Prof Maggie Gill
Driver & Vehicle Licencing Agency
All M.H. Torturers at Britton House
Iain S Gordon
Jay Sahota, Jarmans Solicitors
PruePhillip, RF
Jolanta Edwards, Cheshire Solicitor aka Padma
Malling Surgery in W. Malling
Dr J Barrett, Programme Manager, Dep't of International Development, UoG
Nic Gibson, Civil & Enforcement Section, Medway Court
Disability Living Allowance Assessment Team, Medway
Amerdeep Somal; Independent Assessor, Financial Ombudsman Service
George Sorrell, Oncologist
Graham Cotton, Medway County Court Clerk acting with criminal intent
Sunlight Development Trust
Council of Europe
Courtney Mae Kettlety, SRA
David Fleming, Crook at Managed Divorce, Bridgend
robocop (actually), RF
Antonella Faraldo
Barclays Bank
R Newton, Tribunal Officer (Employment)
Rival, RF
Barbara Nabufu, barbarous Care Co-ordinator, KMPT
White witch bell, Elefriends

KEY
Canada House - Local Mental Health Torturers
CCMCC - County Court Money Claims Centre
HMCTS - H.M.Courts & Tribunals Service
IOPC/IPCC - Unindependent Police Complaints Commissions
KMPT - Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
NHS - National Health Service
PMC - Member of paedophile motorcyclist gang who threatened me on roundabouts
and with guns in http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/uk.rec.motorcycles
RCJ - Royal Courts of Justice in The Strand, London
RF - ReligiousForums.com
SRA - Solicitors Regulation Authority
TR - TalkRational.org
TSMH - Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration, first-tier
UoG - University of Greenwich

DISCLAIMER & DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This should not be seen as complete, entries remain under constant review &
are updated when new facts & convincing opinions emerge. If you or your
organisation is mentioned above, and you believe it is unfair, use Paypal to
send US$500 to ***@hotmail.com with the reason for your application for
review in the accompanying message. If your application is successful, US$400
will be refunded by the same means, and the name removed. All details,
including the wrongdoings leading to the inclusions above, are to be found at
shanpanigrahi.co.uk from which removal is not possible for technical &
religious reasons.

COMMENTARIES
I had been spending a great deal of money sending Faxes & making telephone
calls to organizations such as the courts & other parties. I learnt from my
wife that hospital staff were coming to get me on 23 March 2004. I felt that
she had been plotting against me behind my back with Dr Patel to have me
institutionalised. I had to escape & so on the morning of the day of their
arrival I did all the normal clock time checks to see if the digit total came
to 7 & came to the conclusion that the Almighty wanted me to head for Dover
with a view to going to France under my asylum application. My clock checks
had revealed that I would not be actually getting on a boat to France that
day. I was merely to have the passport renewal issue raised as a query at
Dover Docks & pursue the matter of asylum. I took the train to Dover &
explained to the Dover authorities that I had a letter from the French Refugee
organization (OFPRA). I hung around the Docks for 15 minutes & the man came up
& started quizzing me. I gave my wife's name & home telephone number to him.
He telephoned & spoke to my wife & the next thing that happened was that I was
bundled into the back of a police van & taken to the Scarboro Ward of the
Arundel Unit of William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent, where I was assessed
by 2 doctors, to whom I talked about Brahmanism. I was detained under Section
2 of the Mental Health Act. It was only after I lawfully absconded from
hospital three months later that on 18 June 2004 the International Criminal
Court finally replied that the matters I had submitted were outside the
jurisdiction of the court, but that this may be reconsidered. I wrote back
requesting a reconsideration. The ICC is pathetic protecting the Queen of the
United Kingdom who deserves to be beheaded. -
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/08/05

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-17 00:06:59 UTC
...CONTINUED

To Medway County Court: There were separate cases lodged which explains the
reasons for the variation in the money amounts that I mentioned. Now the whole
thing has coalesced into a single case against the UK State, so there is to be
no person except Her Majesty the Queen to whom the Claim Form will be
addressed. Please clarify if she has immunity. -
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/08/11
To County Court Money Claim Centre: Please let me know today whether this
Claim Form will be served on Mrs Theresa May, the Prime Minister. & on 7
September 2018 to the Court of Appeal that "Since the charge is disputed by
Deputy District Judge Harvey & Master Eastman & I deny ever saying anything
against Justice Eady, it is necessary for the Court of Appeal to set a Hearing
Date to consider the evidence very soon in order to give the Supreme Court
time to consider any subsequent Appeal from me before January 2019 when I will
abscond to India for asylum should I be found to be guilty." -
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/09/07
Explanation of why the "pigshit", "bastard" British race should be eliminated -
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07

COMPLAINT REFERENCES (Part List)
NHS, NHS Solicitors: C-312517, TS9-1, NMS/116752. Rampton-52, KMPT-18-06, M19-
01-12845, M120-02-16026
NHS England Complaint Consolidation Ref: CAS-538022/JM, C2073056
IOPC: 2019/1173272, 2018/107722, 2018/107680, 2018/102085, 2018/099477
IPCC (IOPC predecessor): 2017/078871, 2013/100381-4, 2013/011356
Kent Police: IX/290/19, IX/00187/18, 08-0943, 11-1467, 19-0665, CRONLINE
145922, 2016/070088, DX/00363/16, 2013/663, 60066, CO/486/14, CO/745/14,
CO/00040/13, CAD 30-0303, NIP No. 49350897, KV 13/05/20, 113/2020
W. Yorks Police: 13180304621, 13180304634, CO/678/18
HM Passport Office: AA/65498356
Legal Ombudsman: F040546 ERef:000114001033, FIR-CMP-058960, ABC:00612001, CMP-
0694543, CMP-069454 ABC:03900813, CMP-073770, F014033, ABC:03044544
PHSO Ombudsman: E2058772, C2105048, 06660021032
Financial Ombudsman: PNX-3315962-G0D6, PNX-3153374-Z8J5
OISC: C9145
Court Cases: 2018/PI/11721, HQ17X01773, ME010463, A20170027, 46TY0039517,
ME002953, C14/02 (Lewes Appeal), CC/2002/PTA/0408, CO/1680/2002
Case against PM Theresa May & Boris Johnson: E35YM660
ACAS: R151537/20 re Sainsburys
CCMCC - County Court Money Claim Centre: CM-FRLGN-08-18-56559
Employment Tribunal: 2302960/2014C, UKEATPA/0461/15/DM, 1101675/2008/JG,
VDL/U58.1B; LR/G;23, TO01934/CSU00210, 232011905700, TLT.FID6840338
OPCC: OPCC/MS/COM/194/16
BSB PCD: PR 2014/0168
Government Legal Dep't: Z1819776/TBL
University of London: OIA/EF/881857434
Cabinet Office: TO615415
POhWER Client ID: 299052
First4Lawyers Claim No. 1841064
Solicitors' References: approx. 180

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi receives infraction at Religious Forums - Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi's resumption of posting at Talk Rational: it is not going well -
Misfeasance in Public Office at the Royal Courts of Justice London? - Judicial
Proceedings against Kent Police’s and Independent Police Complaints
Commision’s processing of Internet harassment complaints - Harassing Comments
against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi from Phands and a Nick Clegg imposter referred
back to Kent Police for investigation - Freethought and Rationalism Discussion
Board does not reverse its ban on Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Discussion of
atheotheism not permitted at Richard Dawkins.net - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
elaborates on the ideal internet discussion forum for truth-seekers - Who is
the Impersonator of Mr Nick Clegg harassing Dr Shantanu Panigrahi? - Rational
Skepticism bans Dr Shantanu Panigrahi for 'Overtly Sexist Views' - Attempt at
rejoining FRDB - Resignation from membership of British Liberal Democrats -
Our house attacked by an egg - My medical condition diagnosed of Persistent
Delusional Disorder - Seeking a way back into active science & agricultural
research - Kent Police's investigation of stalking harassment & impersonating
harassment perpetrated against me - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi takes up membership
of United Kingdom Independence Party - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi's Scientific
career in doldrums at the University of Greenwich -
How my application for the position of Cover Supervisor in a local school in
Kent was treated - My experience of alcohol & alcoholism - Judicial
Proceedings against Kent Police's & Independent Police Complaint Commission's
processing of my internet harassment complaints - I lodged an official
complaint to United Kingdom Independence Party for Discrimination - My Legal
Ombudsman proceedings against Alexander Barristers Chambers - My submissions
to the cabinet office of the Government on the failings of the British Justice
System - A bundle of evidence submitted to Medway County Court in my case
against the University of Greenwich - Grounds for withdrawing from
governorship of a school as a charitable act to the State - Here is me
tackling the charge of being a rapist & a misogynist - Why I decided to try &
become a vegan - Here is me examining the law on whether the UK police can be
challenged in a court - Here is me seeking funding for a project that I would
like to write a book on the British - Preface to my proposed book entitled
'Unravelling the British' - The conduct of Dugdale Solicitors to a request for
help on an employment grievance - Fresh proceedings issued by Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi at the High Court against the University of Greenwich - The
employment dispute with Shell Franchises taken to the Tribunal - Challenging
an infraction judgment at Religious Forums -
Dispute at Clearly Business Solutions Limited Petrol Station Employment - An
open letter to the Government of the United Kingdom highlighting my suffering
from experiences of the British Justice System - A Personal Account of
Realisation - Application for Reforms to the Parliamentary Standards
Commission of the United Kingdom - Judge Hildebrand appointed to investigate
my complaints against the Civil courts of the United Kingdom - Challenging a
governmental decision in the Courts of the United Kingdom - Proceedings with
the Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman of the United Kingdom -
Application for Asylum in India - My asylum-associated proceedings at the
United Nations - Update on my citizenship of the United Kingdom - Negotiations
with AuthorhouseUK on publication of my books on reality - Referral of the
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman to the Speaker of the House of
Commons for Prime Minister's Question Time - Examining possibilities for
private prosecutions -
An Open Letter issued to Egregious inviting his comments on failed email
communication - Formal commencement of my private prosecution - Unravelling
State-organised criminal conspiracy - How I investigated the State to identify
the State-organised persecution on me - Civil proceedings against Olympia
Publishers & AuthorhouseUK Publishers - The Nature of the Lord I experienced -
Private prosecution for state-organised persecution on me - Question put
forward for Leader of the Opposition for Prime Minister's Question Time -
Restoration of Queen Dethronement Proceedings with Compensation Payment at
Medway County Court - Bar Standards Board terrorises Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
with legal complications in response to his complaints - My tentative
consideration of the Idea of the English Democrats Political Party - Court
Order sought to compel AuthorhouseUK to publish my book - UK State arranges
for two doctors to come to Dr Shantanu Panigrahi's home as an appointment -
Phands returns to post an annoying comment -
My proceedings confirmed at the Queens Bench Division against the National
Health Service - I joined the Labour Party of the United Kingdom - Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi returns to the Mental Health Tribunal for a Judgement - Walter H
Steffan posts some enlightened thoughts on me - My Corresspondendence with the
International Criminal Court - Appeal at the Independent Police Complaints
Commission - Queens Bench Division ignores a reminder from me for proceedings -
Legal Ombudsman surfaces & then retreats again - Referral of proceedings with
Kent Police & Police & Crime Commissioner to the Prime Minister - Issuing of a
Counterclaim against Kent Police on a speeding offence - Resumption of a
Judicial Review in the Administrative Court of the Royal Courts of Justice -
Response to a deceitful letter from Kent Police - Correspondence with Mr John
Stenhouse to recruit him as a barrister to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence
with AbsoluteBarrister to recruit a barrister to tackle Kent Police -
Correspondence with Fosters Law (County Solicitors) in an attempt to recruit a
solicitor to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with Furley Page solicitors
in an attempt to recruit a solicitor - An attempt to recruit Tassells
Solicitors to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with Medway Magistrates
Court on the Notice of Intended Prosecution - Correspondence with Maidstone
Crown Court on the speeding offence - Application to the Supreme Court of the
United Kingdom - A Second Application to the Supreme Court of the United
Kingdom - Response of Kent Police to the Complaint lodged at the Independent
Police Complaints Commission - Legal proceedings issued against the Law Firm
Absolute Barrister - Slater & Gordon Lawyers are referred to the Legal
Ombudsman - Proceedings with the Queens Bench Duty Judge at the High Court -
Progress of N1 Claim Form through the Queens Bench Division of the High Court -
The circumstances of my resignation from the Labour Party - Prevarications &
Machinations at the High Court -
Appealing two high court orders in Claim against Kent Police & Codefendants -
Wigmore Medical Centre arranges a Health Check on me - Application to classify
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi as a vexatious litigant by the Indian High Commission -
The UK State inserts Blog comments here & supresses the resolution through
legal channels - Seeking a High Court Order to the Appeal lodged - Appeal to
the Court of Appeal on State-organised persecution - Trying to secure the
services of OTS Solicitors - Reporting the latest crimes committed against me
to Kent Police - A threat to me from an anonymous emailer - Proceedings at the
Office of Immigration Services Commissioner terminated - Devi8 posts an
interesting comment for discussion - Phands surfaces yet again - Complaint to
the Home Office against the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner -
Offer of pro bono legal assistance from Cherie accepted - devi8 posts another
interesting comment in this Blog for discussion - I applied for pro bono legal
representation -
Renewed submission to the Court of Appeal - Has WordPress given Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi an ultimatum to close down his Blog? - Communications with the
Indian High Commission & the OISC - Complaint to the Home Office on aim at not
becoming stateless - Two more annonymouse threatening emails sent in to me by
the UK State - Correspondence with My Darling Monneka Tahir concerning the
Legal Ombudsman -

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-17 10:47:39 UTC
...CONTINUED

Correspondence with UK Passport Agency concerning the validity of
my passport - Clarification of my travel to Greece sought from
the Greek Embassy - Has there already been a judgement rendered
on this civil matter - Greenberry Publishing & Austin Macauley
Publising consider publishing 'The Allurement of Reality' - Mr
Justice Eadey issues a statement on my complaint - Anonymous
email concerning my citizenship - Khilji comments on my anonymous
emails as being weird - Progress made by Cherie in tracing Khilji
- The UK State lodges a defence on my citizenship at the General
Court of European Union -
Invitation to revisit the High Court of Justice thwarted -
Referral of the complaint to Mrs Esther McVey, Member of
Parliament - The UK State commences legal proceedings against me -
Offer of financial support to help me fight State tyranny
accepted - The UK State starts proceedings to have me medically-
incarcerated - Clarification of an email received from the Court
of Justice of the European Union - Repeated submission to the
General Court of the European Union - Outcome of complaint to the
Independent Office for Police Conduct on State-organised
conspiracy to pervert justice - Update on High Court Claim
proceedings - Contempt of Court proceedings against Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi announced by the UK State - Curious anonymous email
that I assumed was from the Indian Government - A proposal for
settlement of legal issues rejected - Further correspondence with
the Court of Appeal - Arrest Warrant Applications pending at
Maidstone Crown Court -
A formal complaint lodged at Kent Police about my being made
stateless as a crime - Pye Tait Ltd of Harrogate submit a report
concerning me to the Police - Court Order sought from Maidstone
Crown Court concerning private prosecution as counter prosecution
- A threat received from an anonymous source that I may be
arrested soon - Further communications to the Greek Embassy in
London concerning my visit to Greece in April 2018 - Seeking the
due process for a Judicial Review of the decisions of Maidstone
Crown Court - Renewed correspondence with the Legal Ombudsman -
Defence lodged against at anonymous threat to have me arrested on
various charges - Correspondence with the Independent Office for
Police Conduct concerning charges faced - The holiday in Greece -
Update on defence lodged against proceedings against me by the UK
State - End of the saga? - West Yorkshire Police issue a warning
to me - Proceedings commences at Medway County Court for
obstruction of justice -
Kent Police undertake the investigation of the obstruction of
justice - Service of proceedings to West Yorkshire Police -
Notification to issue Claim Form at Medway County Court -
Correspondence with N.Yorkshire Police - Devi8 & Original devi8
postings in this Blog - Referral of the complaints to the Lord
Chancellor of the United Kingdom - Hampshire Police want to
interview me under caution - Finally, there will be court
proceedings - Appeal to National Health Service for restoration
of registration at Wigmore Medical Centre - Proceedings confirmed
at CCMCC for Hearing at Medway County Court - Application to have
the Indian High Commissioner expelled from the United Kingdom -
The Independent Office for Police Conduct considers my complaints
against various Police Forces of the UK - National Health Service
appoints a Case worker to investigate its misdemeanours against
me - So-called Victims of Panigrahi arrange a petition against Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi -
CCMCC Court gives approval to proceed with up to 600 Claims - OTS
Solicitors are referred to the Legal Ombudsman for obstruction of
justice - Proceedings issued against the Independent Office for
Police Conduct for obstruction of justice - Update on N1 Claim
Submission to CCMCC Court against the National Health Service -
Further developments on my application to the Lord Chancellor on
my complaints - An Open Letter to the Prime Minister Mrs Theresa
May - Enquiry at the General Court of the European Union on
progress on State-organised persecution - Correspondence with
West Yorkshire Police concerning Notice of Harrassment issued to
Me - Court Order issued concerning my prospects to issue Claims -
Legal Ombudsman reconsiders the complaint against OTS Solicitors -
Police must be allowed to conduct the work of investigating
crimes without interference - Proceedings at the Court of Appeal -
Appeal to the Supreme Court of the Court of Appeal's decision on
route of appealing the CCMCC's Court Order -
Visit by Kent Police's policeman to our home - Correspondence
with Wigmore Medical Centre on Removal from Practice List -
Further correspondence with the Court of Appeal - Continuing the
search for a new GP Practice to register with - Search for a new
lawyer to progress the Appeal at the Court of Appeal - Further
correspondence with the Legal Ombudsman - Communications with the
Prime Minister's lawyer - Progress in Court Proceedings - Bid for
out of court settlement of the dispute fails - Charles Calthrop
makes a submission to the CCMCC concerning Monneka Tahir -
Further consultations with solicitors - Transfer of Claim
proceedings to the Central London County Court - Ill health
problems & appointment with Canada House Consultant Psychiatrist -
Communications with Courtney Olding an independent advocate -
Enquiry at the Central London County Court on progress of Claim -
State-sponsored terrorism through the manipulation of the
national health system -
Further correspondence with patients experience complaints
service - Revival of court proceedings at Medway County Court
against the Prime Minister - Further correspondence with POhWER,
a charity - Freedom of Information Request - Further
communications with the Prime Ministers Lawyer, Mr Thomas
Bartlett - UK State's Defamation of me classifying me as an anti-
Semite - Correspondence with Mr Gurpal Singh Tiwana - Termination
of Membership of Religious Forums - Strange apparently anonymous
email received from someone - Further correspondence with
Courtney Olding - NHS England starts the process to assess my
complaint - A 'Nick Clegg' sends Dr Shantanu Panigrahi an email -
Appeal of Court Order from the Central London County Court -
Contempt of Court proceedings against the National Health Service
- Renewed submissions on complaint to Courtney Olding of POhWER -
Tanya Cummins files a complaint against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
with Kent Police -
Professor Bhardwaj comes to the rescue of Dr Shantanu Panigrahi -
Comments on Legal Proceedings - Enquiry with the Courts on
Progress of Appeal of the Order(s) of Central London County Court
- Further communications with Peter Edwards Law - Response to a
query from double tilde Cherie - Nick Clegg serves Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi with legal proceedings - Further enquiry at the Central
London County Court - Response of Peter Edwards Law to the
request for legal assistance - Nick Clegg asks for Judgment by
Default - Response to the Complaint to the National Health
Service against Canada House - The Legal Ombudsman sends an
Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form for Completion - Austin
Macauley issues proceedings against me of uncertain description -
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi is still without any legal representation -
Fritz Wuehler submits a Dosier to Dr Shantanu Panigrahi for
action - Legal Notice served on Dr Shantanu Panigrahi reported to
Kent Police -
Enquiry on the progress of the Appeal in the court proceedings -
Urgent appointment at Canada House denied - Communications with
Kent Police - Appointments at Canada House with Dr Masoud
rejected - Argument to the State that Satya-advaita be treated as
a religion - Approach to Burton’s Solicitors for Legal
Representation - Correspondence with Mental Health authorities on
medications and treatments - Further correspondence with
Solicitors - Referral to the Solicitors Regulation Authority -
Religious Forums restricts the Account of Dr Shantanu Panigrahi -
Assisting Mr [later, Ms] Matilde Cobo with advice on defamation
and data protection - Enquiry at the Solicitors Regulation
Authority - Complaint lodged with Her Majesty’s Court and
Tribunal Service - Miscellaneous proceedings relating to the
State-organised persecution - Communication from the Central
London County Court - Approaching the Citizens Advice Bureau for
Legal Advice as a Final Resort -
Further proceedings at the Solicitors Regulation Authority -
Edward Mulhouse assists Dr Shantanu Panigrahi at the behest of a
wellwisher - New Crime Reported to Kent Police - Appointment with
the Citizens Advice Bureau confirmed - A Complaint - Complaint
Update to the Independent Office for Police Conduct - Permission
to Appeal Court Order to have it set aside to resume proceedings -
Mystery of the blood tests at Shah Surgery - Motor Accident
Claims goes unresolved - Referral of Pearsons Law to the Legal Om
- budsman - Master’s Direction of 26 September 2018 - Approach to
Davis Simmonds and Donaghey to Pursue Court Action - Further
medical assessment and treatments - Fresh Appeal proceedings with
the circuit judge initiated - Correspondence with Liverpool
Victoria Insurance Company - Update on new crime reported to Kent
Police - Examination of my Mental State by a Forensic Psychiatrist
My website - Mental Health - Brexit and British - Liberation -
Vows and Promises - Survival Instinct - Frame of Mind -
Adaptation - Internet crimes - Medications - Economics - State
services - Hate and Defamation - Divorces - Independence -
Litigation - Democracy - Petitions - Dissemination - Journalism -
Constitution Law - Dispute Resolution - Law Enactment - Lonesome
Complaints - Admitting Failures - Punitive Damages - Union of
States - Systems Failure - Conspiracy Theories - Lawyer
Clarification - Climate Change - Brahman-Nature - Green Socialism
- Court Hearing Notice - Court Interferences -
IntellectualProperty - Appeal Plea - Avatars of Hinduism -
PeopleRepresentation - Charities - Meeting Agendas - Kingham's
Psychiatry - Liberty - India Today - Court Injunction - Advaita
Ashram - Appeal Withdrawal - Reassessments - Review of Religions -
Wars and Conflicts
The Meaning of Life - Persistent Delusions - Genetics and Culture
- Satyaadvaita - Fate and Destiny - Consciousness -
Transcendentalism - Sanatan Dharma - Appeal Adjournment - Updated
Proceedings - Chinese Culture - Suffering - Government Response -
Extinction Rebellion - Policing Courts - Mind - Messiahs &
Prophets - Truth - Wordpress Blogs - Employment Tribunals - HCJ
Amanda Tipples - Product Liability - BBC's Silence - Private
prosecution - State Verdict - State Reformation - Proceedings
Anew - Herding the Flock - Counter-prosecutions
Attempting a New Way Forward - What is environmental
sustainability? - Rural development in developing countries -
Independence as it relates to Sustainability - Missed LinkedIn
Message - Police States - Dissemination outlets - Green Socialism
- Civil Court Proceedings - Criminal Anonymous Emails - Police
State Psychiatry - Exposure of a Secretive Police State -
Brahmoadvaita Vedanta - The Underlying Cause of Wars and
Conflicts - The Climate Change Phenomenon - Autism Referral for
Me: Proceedings - Impact of Coronavirus outbreak on E35YM660
Proceedings - Counter-prosecution of Kent Police

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-17 17:52:33 UTC
...CONTINUED

Facebook issues - Fitness for Survival - Migration - Seclusion
Times - Freedom at Last - Attachments - Samadhi - Being
Environmental - Dharmarashtra - Judgment Failure - Genius in the
making - Secular Human Rights - Indeed of Ireland - Amazing Grace
- Mahasamadhi - Resuming Legalities - Kalki Avatar? - Duality -
Nonduality - Hindutva-autism - Employment Needed - HHJudge
Backhouse - Liberty Revisited - Latest Plea to Court -
Totalitarian States - Yahoo moron - Odoo Website - Wikipedia -
Social Volunteering - New-Conservatism - Judicial Review - Sir
Ian Brady (MP) - Blasphemy Laws - Asylum Mentality -
Knowledge/gyan - Liberal Democrats - Vaishnavism - Persecuting
Terror - Moksha - National Citizenship - Coronavirus threat -
Silence is Golden )working-in-progress(

KENT POLICE APPROVE these 2012 messages from ***@aol.com:
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/k
ent-police-say-that-no-criminal-offence-was-committed-concerning-
poster-comments-from-phands-at-talk-rational -
03-10: I look upon telling people about you as a public health
warning: Avoid the toxic waste from the sewer that is
S.Panigrahi.. a verminous rapist who claims to be a doctor of
biology, but knows nothing about evolution, & works in a petrol
station. You are the least civilised person I know of. You
advocate rape & the viewing of women as chattels, & you pretend
to have a doctorate in biology, but you know nothing about
biology.
06-10: Calling a fucktard a fucktard isn't abusive, it's
descriptive.
07-10: He's a suggestible fucktard.. banned in minutes.
08-10: He actually did admit to "coercing" his wife into sex
after she said no .. considering forwarding it to the UK police.
14-10: Have you tried not being a misogynist pedophile?
31-10: Unless it's you enshrining oppression of women & sex
slavery for women in proposed laws. You hypocritical liar..
revolting, hypocritical cunt.
2-11: You can describe yourself as whatever you like.. it doesn't
change the fact that you are an unenlightened, revolting fucktard
with the IQ of a small soap dish. Who asked women if it's OK for
them to be treated as sex slaves for desperately bigoted middle-
aged hindu chicken-molesters without the option of refusing? ..
evidence .. he is a misogynistic cunt with the IQ of smegma & the
social skills of a wolverine with toothache, while being a
cowardly bully who only picks on women, & is deserving an enema
of barbed-wire soaked in phosphorus. Speaking with all due
mildness & restraint, of course.
3-11: Hey, fuckface.. you forgot the end of the quote: "You fit
right in". Sewers need more brown turds.. you fit the
description.. & the smell. Oh.. I'm also a Religion moderator,
just for completeness. But, yet again, try to figure out why
someone who is passionate about human rights is disgusted &
repelled by the foul nature of your views, particularly your
hatred & disdain for women.. You are truly a clueless fuckwit..
Shantanu, wherever he is, is a self-avowed fucktard of the first
& worst water. No matter where he floats to the top of the bowl,
he'll always be a turd .. pathetic .. un-self-aware moonbats like
the verminous misogynistashantu.. Once again wrong, fuckhead..
look at the membership dates. I was here long before we needed to
wipe you off our shoes. The "sewer" jibe is older than your time
here too. Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time? I
don't treat women as sex slaves.. you have admitted on more than
one forum that you do, & that you want this barbarism enshrined
in law .. you benighted clod .. you only care about your own
gratification, at any cost to others.. As to your risible claim
to be 100% right about everything.. now you claim to be a great
evolutionary biologist.. a few days ago, you admitted that you
didn't know enough evolutionary biology to comment .. & requested
pointers to places to learn. Your own words also betray you
again, as you reveal in your turgid outpourings at wordpress, you
were an animal scientist, dabbling in chicken-feed, & failed to
find employment "in the field" (nice un-self-aware choice of
words there, O enlightened one), which is why you are now pumping
petrol & selling stamps. Hardly the stellar career of the self-
proclaimed most enlightened being on earth, is it, fail-boi??
What happened? Did you get caught buggering the chickens?
3-11 (cont'd): I note with some schadenfreude .. you're a sad,
miserable misogynist failure with all the hallmarks of Dunning-
Kruger syndrome & the societal relevance of wampum.. You are the
one without said iota.. not a shred of humanity either. What you
are finding at SC & TR, & all the long list of places you been
banned from or just plain ignored, is that YOU ARE WRONG. You are
not enlightened, you are execrable. I feel debased just knowing
you exist.. Your own words expose you yet again as a foul
misogynist scumbag .. is that wafer-thin veneer of passive-
aggressive civility slipping, fucktard? Certainly, no woman
married to you is free, even to say no .. we're free to make our
own decisions, & to chart our own course through life. You want
to deny that basic right to women. That makes you a verminous,
wrong, foul blemish on humanity. Are you tired of being wrong
yet, Dunning-Kruger dolt?.. the subject was changed by you, you
mono-synaptic omni-tard. I just responded to once again point out
your egregious wrongness, you chicken fucking Dunning-Kruger
dolt.. I hope that's irony, Sanshou.. there's nothing nice about
a guy who wants to make sex slaves of women & who admits to
forcing (coercing, IIRC, was the word) his wife to have sex, even
when she said no.. Utterly perfect.. except I suspect shanty is
under-endowed, given his approach to women.. Don't forget..
bigoted failure moronic Dunning-Kruger chicken-buggerer
4-11: I can read into your posts just fine, scumbag fuckwad, &
they just reveal your vileness. I note that you didn't deny the
coercion part.. Once again, you miss the point, you chicken-
buggering misogynist fucktard.. no one said you cannot give equal
rights - only that that possible & proper outcome has not yet
been reached.. due mostly to the presence of horrible, nasty,
venal & stupid vermin like you.. You started dropping one-liners
too, cunt. So, yet again, you get caught breaking your own
rules.. Shanty is actually a loony, as decided by a doctor. A
real doctor, I mean, not some chicken-buggering Neanderthal like
him.. Here's an interesting snippet. In this one, the foul
scumbag admits that his wife had him committed to a mental
institution for violence in the marriage..
5-11: What you also omit is that you got banned from FRDB for
being the horrible cunt you are.. shanty treats some friends as
sex slaves.. Yes, there is.. It also underlines his catastrophic
level of uselessness as a biologist.. so we can add being a wino
to your list of problems.. you show the world what a foul bag of
shite you are. Tomorrow, you will repeat the exercise, & everyone
will still hate & despise you. & you'll still be a colossal FAIL
in a petrol station.
6-11: Which just underlines what a clueless, insensitive,
unenlightened waste of air you are. You fail even the most basic
of test for humanism.. you should be species checked.. you appear
to be around the smegma level.. Not if that "something" is wrong
& enslaves half of humanity. You are not enlightened, you are
deluded, Dunning-Kruger dolt.. Utter rubbish, as usual, & you
know now that your opinions are repellent & inhuman. Don't bother
reading the wordpress garbage, it's just more insane maunderings
of a deluded primitive.. Shanty: you're a stupid, lying, shallow,
venal cunt. Get a death. How does a chicken's rectum feel around
your midget penis? (I'm sure you can answer that one).. Any rat
is a sewer is more enlightened than you. As is the sewage.. You
claimed just that, fuckwit. There is no god: you are a very
unintelligent retarded moron.. Any rat is a sewer is more
enlightened than you. As is the sewage.
7-11: it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to women.. Get dead,
fucktard. Still only 2 members at secpac. You FAIL again.. have
you stopped being a complete, vacuous bag of shite yet? What is
your opinion of gay people?.. you missed the point.. only HE can
rape, because he claims to be the most enlightened person on
earth.. because he sees women as inferior.. I wonder if shanty's
attitude to women is because he's really scared of them.. or
because he's a closet gay?.. You mean it's OK for scumantanu to
rape, or for me to pull the wings off the shantyfly? Or for the
bastard to be swatted like the insect he is?.. Read his stuff..
then figure out if a bit of bad language & invective from me is
worse than what that fucktard wants to make into law. The see who
_appears_ worse, & who is actually worse. I don't want women to
be sex slaves. He does.. I think there is merit/justice in
exposing his horrid nature. I don't want to own him. I do want to
swat his thinking (and him) out of existence.. You mean, like
dragging people's families into things? Even the repulsive shanty
hasn't done that yet. Oops now he just has.
8-11: so disgusted with what he proposes (and admits) that I
think it should be exposed & vilified.
16-11: Is it actually possible to be more ignorant than Pahu &
his C&P? Serious question. Yes: look at Shantanu.
19-11: my working hypothesis is that shanny is mentally ill. He
has already admitted that his wife had their doctor commit him to
a mental institution after some abusive episodes. I think that
the attention (even if it's ridicule) he's getting here is
feeding his illness. He clearly knows little about science (even
biology, his avowed career, but I'm not sure chicken-molesting
counts as biology), & is spewing the most egregious bullshit
everywhere just to get the attention.
20-11: Your 3 way bullcrap is Not Even Wrong. You're not
qualified to comment.
27-11: talk with Shantanu at his preposterous "blog" now he's
been banned from SC. Or even look at SC & see his claim to be the
most enlightened person on earth..
28-11: According to the "Most Enlightened One", even if she says
no, it's not her choice.. what a scumbag he is. My bold.. sounds
like a challenge.. who thinks this scum is the most enlightened
being on earth? Who thinks marital rape is OK? Who thinks atoms
are covalent? Who thinks honesty is arbitrarily changing the
meaning of defined terms to prop up baseless arguments? Who
thinks feminism is a curse on humanity & is just a facet of
lesbianism, & that men who support feminism must be gay? Who got
incarcerated in a mental institution by his wife after violent
arguments? Get dead, cuntface.. this isn't about SC moderation,
it's about showing a verminous bag of shit to be what he is.. an
unenlightened rapist with the IQ of smegma & the scientific
credentials of an amoeba

CONTINUED...
Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi
2020-11-17 21:28:04 UTC
...CONTINUED

29-11: The nonsense all comes from you, you verminous scumbag.
You censor the comments section whenever anyone says anything
pointing out how horribly wrong you are.. I agree.. mods.. banish
my & ShuntAnus's posts to TQH.. Were you happy in your work, pre-
petrol station? What does a chicken's anus feel like around your
mini-penis? Why are you ignoring the truth about your reputation?
For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot.. You've
never been in a room with me, fucktard. As for pushing the
stalking theory, you failed at that last time.. ( A cartoon
picture of a farmer feeding chickens in grotesque fashion was
posted here).. Were you happy in your work, pre-petrol station?
What does a chicken's anus feel like around your mini-penis? Why
are you ignoring the truth about your reputation? For a "truth-
seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot.. For a "truth-seeker",
you sure lie & dissemble a lot.. For a "truth-seeker", you sure
lie & dissemble a lot.. For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie &
dissemble a lot.. I can't help picking on ShuntAnus.. people
always pick scabs.. For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie &
dissemble a lot. Go Fuck Yourself.. I take this as a threat.. but
not terribly seriously. He is a pathetic, unpleasant little waste
of air. The world is better off without him.. as is TR.. I think
it's when you & ShuntAnus walk off, hand-in-hand into the sunset
& spend the rest of your lives playing chutney ferrets.. It is so
laughably stupid that they didn't even send it for further
comment. The Kent police response won't actually contain the
phrase "net.kook", but it should. Oh.. by the way.. Kent Police
may be much more interested in your admission of marital rape,
which you posted multiple times.. & you published your full
address on the web multiple times. But that is NOT a threat.. it
just shows how inept & idiotic you are.. Do please keep us
informed of Kent Police's response. They will be polite, but I
rather imagine it will be of the same nature as your rejection by
Nature for that ridiculous pile of shite you spewed at them.. The
whole point in this particular situation is NOT ignoring the
moron.. it's showing him up to be the horror he is.. especially
wrt women.
30-11: Anyone who comes out in aid of shanty needs to look
closely at who they have as friends. signed 'teh ebil Phands' -
http://www.talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=53459 - He announced
his latest act of cowardice thus..
(https://discussionforumfortruthsee
kers.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/dr-shantanu-panigrahi-joins-
rational-skepticism-discussion-board) I bet they ban him soon.
Good riddance. I feel someone should warn Rat Skep what a bag of
pus has landed in their midst, but I'm not a member there, & I'm
not following ShuntAnus over.
10-12: Go fuck yourself, misogynist rapist failure. The Kent
police now have you on file as a net.kook. I bet some of them are
even reading your admission of marital rape
12-12 He is a bad man. His views on women being the property of
men & rape being OK define him as a bad man. He's still also a
mentally ill net.kook.. You have no sanity.
21-12 Can you hurry up & suicide?

EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS
1962-72: Allahabad, India, later Norwood, Kingston after father
Gopinath worked as gardener
1973 GCSE O-Level: Chemistry (E), Physics (E), Maths Syllabus D
(F Fail), English Language (F Fail)
1973-75: Kingston College of Further Education, Kingston-upon-
Thames, Surrey, UK
1974 GCSE O-Level: Biology (E), English Language (F Fail),
Sociopathy (A)
1975 GCSE A-Level: Chemistry (E), Physics (D), Zoology (E)
1978 BSc Pharmacology London, Lower Second Class Hons, initially
classified as Failed but I lawfully overrode it
1988 PhD (rejected), Reading - Laboratory research on animal feed
development specific to increasing the commercially-acceptable
incorporation % of cottonseed meal in laying hen rations;
Thesis: Sexual Receptivity of Hens to Stimuli from Human Handlers
1994 Diploma in Agricultural Psychopathy, London
1995-96 Certificates in Livestock Penetration, Wye (dropped after
investigation into sexual misconduct with hens)
2010-14: Full time Cashier/General Assistant in Shell Detling
petrol station (thwarted at EAT after unfair dismissal for
alleged sexual misconduct with human)
I was once a brahmoadvaitist (qualified non-dual vedanta)
practicing tamasic Brahmanism arrived at through the
administrative tool of satya-advaita or truth accommodation (i.e.
lying)
This Informational Broadcast is made in the Public Interest of
other Victims of the British State