My story about "Preachers"
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-03 00:20:20 UTC
You'll have to forgive this thread. Because I'm awful tired.

and, if I have typos, it's by accident.

All the years of using computers have dimmed my eyesight a lot.

ok.

Let's start with Benny Hinn.

People loved Benny.

I actually went to one of this concerts in atlandta. frankly, I wasn't impressed.

It's not up to me to judge anyone, but I will say what I know.

ok. Benny, top of his game.

And there were all kinds of people that goes to his concerts.

and when they took up offerings for him, they didn't [ass offering plates.

They passed around "Chicken Buckets."

So, the media got a real hard on to bring him down.

so, Tabloids would follow him everywhere.

and snap any photo they could of Benny.

so, low and behold, his devoted wife was home, helping raise his children.

so, as fate wouuld have it, they tabloids got a snapshot of him, walking out of a hotel with Paula white. and they were holding hands.

it's not up to me to judge if they did, or did not have sex.

But his wife was furious.

and she divorced him.

and he got on his show, and told God and everyone that no infidelity happened at all.

And having said that, he's basically been run off TBN. More on them later.

So, let's turn to Paula white.

IMO, she's not a preacher. she's a mo tivational speaker, like Joel Osteen.

And don't get me started on him.

let's stay on topic.

Paula white, started her church with a good husband. A great preacher.

But she got money hungry.

so, they ended up divorced.

and her church basically drummed her out of the church.

for years, you didn't hear one thing about paula white.

unTIL, low and behold, one day, for some reason I can't possibly understand, she was one of the "PReachers' Who gave the innovation for President Trump.

Ok. i'm totally digusted by trump, but let's stay on topic a moment.

TBN. it's basically a playground for Christians.

so, Paul Crouch. Never went to seminiary. Never had any formal education.

But he was a salesman. But they love to call themsevlez doctor. Doctor crouch.

and he knew he had a cash cow with TBN.

so, one day, his family was staying in a hotel, and his 13 year old grand daughter was trying to sleep in a hotel room.

well, low and behold, a drunken stagehand came in and raped her.

So, do you think Paul and Jan got her rape counselling?

HELL< NO!

They browbeat her to death, saying she was asking for it.

13 years old.

They were so afraid they'd lost that cash cow, if the word got out, they didn't even call the cops.
So, I don't mind fasting. I did a 40 day fast once.

So, I began to fast and pray for God's judgment, and God answered and slew Paul Crouch.

a while later, he slew Jan, who looked like a trnnny to me anyway.

So, back in the day, before becoming a believer, my main goal was to become a rock star.

and I learned to play guitar.

and two of my favorite albums were Queensryche: Operation: Mind Crime.

And rage for order.

So, I'm thinking about a song one day, and I remember some lyrics from Mind Crime.

"Religion and sex are powerplays.
take all the people for the money the pay.

Selling SKIN. SELLING God.

the numbers look the same on the credit card."

And Now, Benny, they let him on TBN every now and then. But not much.

And, he'll say this or that. and that's fine. I got a fuck what these people do.

Like I say, I'm no the Juudge.

Now,I think in this thread, I haven't perjured myself. If I made a mistake, it was merely a mistake.

But, Benny is so desperate for cash, he literally now sells prayers.

You cannot even submit a prayer request, without making a donation.

And that's where I stand.

And now, I'm sitting here, 28 years after becoming a beliver.

And the death of my Mother has given me crisis of faith.

Because, fuck. every thing I did for 28 years, I did for free.

Even when I couldn't afford it, I did it.

And I'm sittting here, now, at 50 wondering if I have loved in vain. Had I had compassion in vain.

Have I had mercy in vain.

I'm not turning on Jesus.

But Ireally care less about preachers right now.

And I hope I can come to grips with all this emotion, before I die.

And that's me, Luke Nichols, in 2018.

Luke
joeturn
https://xdisciple.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/up-in-smoke-cheech-marin-plays-the-benny-hinn-fraud/
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-03 09:26:16 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 17:20:20 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
You'll have to forgive this thread. Because I'm awful tired.
and, if I have typos, it's by accident.
No worries here. I don't mention them unless the intended meaning
can't be understood, or I can make a joke of it.
Post by Andrew Nichols
All the years of using computers have dimmed my eyesight a lot.
ok.
Let's start with Benny Hinn.
[Cough, cough]
Con man.
Post by Andrew Nichols
People loved Benny.
I actually went to one of this concerts in atlandta. frankly, I wasn't impressed.
The term concert implies music. Benny was, and maybe is, a con
man who would "faith heal" the sick. Though no one was ever healed.
Post by Andrew Nichols
It's not up to me to judge anyone, but I will say what I know.
ok. Benny, top of his game.
And there were all kinds of people that goes to his concerts.
and when they took up offerings for him, they didn't [ass offering plates.
They passed around "Chicken Buckets."
This is a new term for me. Do you mean something like a KFC
bucket?
Post by Andrew Nichols
So, the media got a real hard on to bring him down.
so, Tabloids would follow him everywhere.
and snap any photo they could of Benny.
so, low and behold, his devoted wife was home, helping raise his children.
so, as fate wouuld have it, they tabloids got a snapshot of him, walking out of a hotel with Paula white. and they were holding hands.
it's not up to me to judge if they did, or did not have sex.
You can judge him if you want. The Bible doesn't forbid judging.
It does state by that which you judge, so shall you be judged.
Post by Andrew Nichols
But his wife was furious.
and she divorced him.
and he got on his show, and told God and everyone that no infidelity happened at all.
And having said that, he's basically been run off TBN. More on them later.
So, let's turn to Paula white.
IMO, she's not a preacher. she's a mo tivational speaker, like Joel Osteen.
And don't get me started on him.
let's stay on topic.
Paula white, started her church with a good husband. A great preacher.
But she got money hungry.
so, they ended up divorced.
No surprise there.
Post by Andrew Nichols
and her church basically drummed her out of the church.
for years, you didn't hear one thing about paula white.
unTIL, low and behold, one day, for some reason I can't possibly understand, she was one of the "PReachers' Who gave the innovation for President Trump.
Ok. i'm totally digusted by trump, but let's stay on topic a moment.
TBN. it's basically a playground for Christians.
so, Paul Crouch. Never went to seminiary. Never had any formal education.
He attended Central Bible Institute and Seminary. I don't know if
he graduated.
Post by Andrew Nichols
But he was a salesman. But they love to call themsevlez doctor. Doctor crouch.
He has, or had since he's dead, three honorary doctorate degrees.
This allowed him to legally use the title Doctor. But it wasn't very
ethical of him to do so.
Post by Andrew Nichols
and he knew he had a cash cow with TBN.
That he did.
Post by Andrew Nichols
so, one day, his family was staying in a hotel, and his 13 year old grand daughter was trying to sleep in a hotel room.
well, low and behold, a drunken stagehand came in and raped her.
So, do you think Paul and Jan got her rape counselling?
HELL< NO!
They browbeat her to death, saying she was asking for it.
Actually, Jan is reported to have screamed "It is your fault!"
Only one living person can know if it was said or not, and that's
Carra Crouch.
Post by Andrew Nichols
13 years old.
They were so afraid they'd lost that cash cow, if the word got out, they didn't even call the cops.
So, I don't mind fasting. I did a 40 day fast once.
How do you go from a rape to fasting?
Post by Andrew Nichols
So, I began to fast and pray for God's judgment, and God answered and slew Paul Crouch.
So your god killed Paul because of you?
Delusions of grandeur much?
Post by Andrew Nichols
a while later, he slew Jan, who looked like a trnnny to me anyway.
So, back in the day, before becoming a believer, my main goal was to become a rock star.
and I learned to play guitar.
and two of my favorite albums were Queensryche: Operation: Mind Crime.
And rage for order.
You have the worst taste in music.
Post by Andrew Nichols
So, I'm thinking about a song one day, and I remember some lyrics from Mind Crime.
"Religion and sex are powerplays.
take all the people for the money the pay.
Selling SKIN. SELLING God.
the numbers look the same on the credit card."
And Now, Benny, they let him on TBN every now and then. But not much.
And, he'll say this or that. and that's fine. I got a fuck what these people do.
Like I say, I'm no the Juudge.
Now,I think in this thread, I haven't perjured myself.
You weren't under oath when you typed or sent it, so there is no
way you could have perjured yourself.
Post by Andrew Nichols
If I made a mistake, it was merely a mistake.
But, Benny is so desperate for cash, he literally now sells prayers.
You cannot even submit a prayer request, without making a donation.
And that's where I stand.
And now, I'm sitting here, 28 years after becoming a beliver.
And the death of my Mother has given me crisis of faith.
Because, fuck. every thing I did for 28 years, I did for free.
Meaning you had more faith than the people on TV.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Even when I couldn't afford it, I did it.
And I'm sittting here, now, at 50 wondering if I have loved in vain. Had I had compassion in vain.
Have I had mercy in vain.
Love, compassion and mercy are never in vain. Doing them because
of some god is, however, pointless.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I'm not turning on Jesus.
But Ireally care less about preachers right now.
And I hope I can come to grips with all this emotion, before I die.
And that's me, Luke Nichols, in 2018.
I suggest speaking to a professional about the very real
possibility of you experiencing depression. It is normal to grieve the
loss of a parent, but you appear to be experiencing an excessive
amount.
Stuart Wright
2018-08-04 15:39:45 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
You were tired, but speaking truth. You could have also mentioned
several others like Robert Tilton, Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland,
but sleep, at some point, takes precedence over typing.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-04 15:43:48 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I'm not turning on Jesus.
But Ireally care less about preachers right now.
And I hope I can come to grips with all this emotion, before I die.
And that's me, Luke Nichols, in 2018.
Too many people uses the Holy Bible as a tool to gain something. Your
problem is not with Bible "creatures", but the evil within people.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
https://xdisciple.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/joel-osteen-is-a-fraud/
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-05 19:57:44 UTC
On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 8:20:21 PM UTC-4, Andrew Nichols wrote:
https://xdisciple.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/joel-osteen-is-a-fraud/
*****
Are you still on about this bullshit?

Get off the drugs, or get on better ones! I don’t care which.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-06 08:02:54 UTC
Post by joeturn
https://xdisciple.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/joel-osteen-is-a-fraud/
You do like to obsess about a single topic for a LONG time.
Get the professional mental health care you've again PROVE you
need. See if there is anything that can be done regarding your sexual
attraction to children at the same time.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in