Going to the truck stop to pick up a few extra bucks.
Peeler
2021-05-03 03:49:22 UTC
My rent is overdue and I've been giving too much free ass away.

Need to pay for the penicillin shot too.
Peeler
2021-05-03 07:16:10 UTC
On Mon, 3 May 2021 04:49:22 +0100, Loose Sphincter, IMPERSONATING his master
Post by Peeler
My rent is overdue and I've been giving too much free ass away.
Need to pay for the penicillin shot too.
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor gay nazitard CAN'T but make a complete
asshole of himself, in typical nazitard manner! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>