You are my SHUN, SHEIN, my only SHUN, SHEIN...it makesh me HAPPEEEEEEEE to shit on you (vhen shkiesh are grey)
Add Reply
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-12 14:32:33 UTC
That meansh YOU, jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN infeshting 700
Washington St B'righton Mass!

LOMPO!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
binzi kramer
2021-02-12 20:23:03 UTC
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 06:32:33 -0800, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile
BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
That meansh YOU, jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN infeshting 700
Washington St B'righton Mass!
LOMPO!
You are my shun, Shein, my only shun, Shein
You make me happeeee, you filthy gay
You'll never know, jew, how much ve hate you
Pleashe don't take my shun, Shein, avay
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2021-02-12 21:31:47 UTC