TRUMP WINS!!! The Bigfoot Forest People (Xanue) Can See Into The Future (11-10-2020)
2020-11-12 02:14:31 UTC
I tried to tell you all, but you wouldn't listen.

You see that link? Click it. Justin

Ed Rhodes
2020-11-12 03:44:38 UTC
I tried to tell you all, but you wouldn't listen.
You see that link? Click it. Justin
http://youtu.be/mdb8ta-cvuo
Dear God. That has to be the stupiest thing you've posted since... the LAST
thing you posted!
KWills
2020-11-12 09:58:21 UTC
On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 20:14:31 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
I tried to tell you all, but you wouldn't listen.
You see that link? Click it. Justin
http://youtu.be/mdb8ta-cvuo
You additional proof that you're a pathetic loser is noted.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in