For BDK
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-11 18:34:46 UTC

LOL.

And when THEY DO, I'll have a Divine Appointment to be there.

Just as you have a Divine Appointment one day.

Nothing you're doing to me, is a surprise. When you were in the womb, God put it in you to say exactly what you do, for your entire life.

Your lack of faith? That too was put in you.

And Shill #312 too.

Luke
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-11 18:39:16 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/MZpVrEmZb7k
LOL.
And when THEY DO, I'll have a Divine Appointment to be there.
Just as you have a Divine Appointment one day.
Nothing you're doing to me, is a surprise. When you were in the womb, God put it in you to say exactly what you do, for your entire life.
Your lack of faith? That too was put in you.
And Shill #312 too.
Luke
So, rest well. Your fate was sealed before this Universe was created.

God has thought about you, and me, for a very long time.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-08-11 22:43:08 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
So, rest well. Your fate was sealed before this Universe was created.
Your evidence for this is...? What?
Post by a***@gmail.com
God has thought about you, and me, for a very long time.
Your evidence for this is... What?

To convince someone that your claim is true you need to supply evidence. Just
saying it is so, when you have a history of never being right, don't make it so.

I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning,
confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild
and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous
something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.
Isaac Asimov - The Roving Mind (1983)
BDK
2017-08-12 02:03:26 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/MZpVrEmZb7k
LOL.
And when THEY DO, I'll have a Divine Appointment to be there.
Just as you have a Divine Appointment one day.
Nothing you're doing to me, is a surprise. When you were in the womb, God put it in you to say exactly what you do, for your entire life.
Your lack of faith? That too was put in you.
And Shill #312 too.
Luke
So, rest well. Your fate was sealed before this Universe was created.
God has thought about you, and me, for a very long time.
Luke
Sorry, I stopped believing in fairy tales about the age of 4. Isn't it
time you did too, Mr. Doom and Gloom?
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-12 11:13:41 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/MZpVrEmZb7k
LOL.
And when THEY DO, I'll have a Divine Appointment to be there.
Just as you have a Divine Appointment one day.
Nothing you're doing to me, is a surprise. When you were in the womb, God put it in you to say exactly what you do, for your entire life.
Your lack of faith? That too was put in you.
And Shill #312 too.
Luke
So, rest well. Your fate was sealed before this Universe was created.
God has thought about you, and me, for a very long time.
Luke
So what's the point in "spreading the word" if your god decided
millions, maybe billions, of years ago who would and would not be
"saved"?
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 18:05:15 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/MZpVrEmZb7k
LOL.
And when THEY DO, I'll have a Divine Appointment to be there.
Just as you have a Divine Appointment one day.
Nothing you're doing to me, is a surprise. When you were in the womb, God put it in you to say exactly what you do, for your entire life.
Your lack of faith? That too was put in you.
And Shill #312 too.
Luke
So, rest well. Your fate was sealed before this Universe was created.
God has thought about you, and me, for a very long time.
Luke
So what's the point in "spreading the word" if your god decided
millions, maybe billions, of years ago who would and would not be
"saved"?
Because, I'm part of the plan. Everything I say to you, even if it's crazy as hades, it meant to put God in your minds.

Without me, you'd go through your days, without giving God even a single thought.

Real Christians witness.

Luke
e***@hotmail.com
To what end? If the person's position was set before they were born, nothing you do can change that. At best, you're like a man waving a life preserver to someone drowning.
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-13 13:59:23 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
But your god decided I wouldn't be saved. Why would such a god
bother with having you, or anyone else, spread the word when it's
pointless?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Without me, you'd go through your days, without giving God even a single thought.
So your god's aim was and is to ensure you give me fodder with
which to mock him?
I suppose it's possible, but it's not the behavior I would expect
of a deity.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Real Christians witness.
But you are not a Christian. Your well documented false
prophesies PROVE you are not.
2017-08-11 22:40:52 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/MZpVrEmZb7k
LOL.
And when THEY DO, I'll have a Divine Appointment to be there.
Just as you have a Divine Appointment one day.
Nothing you're doing to me, is a surprise. When you were in the womb, God put it in you to say exactly what you do, for your entire life.
Your lack of faith? That too was put in you.
And Shill #312 too.
Faith is not a virtue. Faith is the reason people give when they don't have a
reason. It's an excuse not to think about the question.

"Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of
spiritual things, but more frequently than not struggles against the divine
Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God."
Martin Luther
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-11 23:49:56 UTC
You're saying there's no free will. In which case, God can't fault BDK or Shill #2 for their lack of faith if He in fact put it there.
BDK
2017-08-12 02:05:24 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
You're saying there's no free will. In which case, God can't fault BDK or Shill #2 for their lack of faith if He in fact put it there.
If you think it through at all, the whole concept is insane. No wonder
LOOkey believes it.
BDK
2017-08-12 02:02:14 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/MZpVrEmZb7k
LOL.
And when THEY DO, I'll have a Divine Appointment to be there.
So you want to be committed?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Just as you have a Divine Appointment one day.
Got any evidence for that? I didn't think so.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Nothing you're doing to me, is a surprise. When you were in the womb, God put it in you to say exactly what you do, for your entire life.
I reply to the stupid shit you post. God never did have anything to do
with it.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Your lack of faith? That too was put in you.
And that makes sense to you?

You are insane.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And Shill #312 too.