"Professional" Whatevers
Add Reply
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-04 12:29:58 UTC
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.

IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.

Now #312, I will read.

Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.

If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.

but the Internet is a tool only.

A cute tool.

but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.

Luke
BDK
2018-08-04 13:38:03 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Now #312, I will read.
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
but the Internet is a tool only.
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
Luke
Because it's full of shit?
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-04 23:17:25 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Now #312, I will read.
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
but the Internet is a tool only.
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
Luke
Because it's full of shit?
LQTM :-)

"I was going around town telling people Jesus had came
back. My family got concerned I had lost my mind and
had me taken into Comm. Mental Health."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 29 March 2017
BDK
2018-08-05 01:50:56 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Now #312, I will read.
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
but the Internet is a tool only.
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
Luke
Because it's full of shit?
LQTM :-)
Shill #2
All too easy.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-05 02:59:53 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Now #312, I will read.
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
but the Internet is a tool only.
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
Luke
Because it's full of shit?
LQTM :-)
Shill #2
All too easy.
Did you get my email reply a couple of weeks ago?

Them™
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
Antipodean Division
BDK
2018-08-06 00:25:46 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Now #312, I will read.
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
but the Internet is a tool only.
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
Luke
Because it's full of shit?
LQTM :-)
Shill #2
All too easy.
Did you get my email reply a couple of weeks ago?
Shill #2
Somehow I missed it, it was buried in thousands of spam I suddenly began
to receive. I will send you a reply/update..
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-04 17:59:48 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 05:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Now #312, I will read.
No one here posts with that nym. How is it after so many years
you are still unable to accept this aspect of reality?
Post by Andrew Nichols
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
but the Internet is a tool only.
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
Usenet should be a short distraction from reality. For you, it is
what you see as reality.
2018-08-04 23:34:06 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Oh yes. God forbid you have your opinions challenged by someone who is actually an expert in the field and can tell you where you're wrong!
Post by Andrew Nichols
Now #312, I will read.
Why won't you use his current nym?
Post by Andrew Nichols
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
Somehow, I doubt that a lot.
Post by Andrew Nichols
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
i.e., When he says something that challenges something you believe.
Post by Andrew Nichols
but the Internet is a tool only.
Nobody has ever said otherwise.
Post by Andrew Nichols
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
You are not Sherlock Holmes. He knew to accept the opinions of experts on subjects. (Although, in the series "Sherlock," his choosing not to know about astronomy almost got someone killed.)
Luke
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-05 11:52:06 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Here is my new rule of thumb for using this Internet.
IF I think you're a professional whatever, I won't read your responses.
You can post a 100 sub-threads to my initial thread and I will never read one of them.
Oh yes. God forbid you have your opinions challenged by someone
who is actually an expert in the field and can tell you where you're
wrong!
Luke appears to be unable to accept when he's wrong. While few
enjoy being wrong, the more mentally stable and mature are able to
accept it.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Andrew Nichols
Now #312, I will read.
Why won't you use his current nym?
That would require Luke to be honest.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Andrew Nichols
Sometimes, I'll listen to what he says.
Somehow, I doubt that a lot.
It's almost assured he doesn't. Sadly, the only way to test it is
to ask Luke about items #2 has posted. And to get that, we'd have to
check an archive. Luke would be able to check as well, invalidating
the test.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Andrew Nichols
If he's saying bs, I'll just forget I read it.
i.e., When he says something that challenges something you believe.
i.e, every time #2 posts.
Post by Andrew Nichols
A cute tool.
but one thing I won't do ever again on here, is let people, little bits of data, take up rent in my mind.
You are not Sherlock Holmes. He knew to accept the opinions
of experts on subjects. (Although, in the series "Sherlock," his
choosing not to know about astronomy almost got someone killed.)
Luke doesn't post for the purpose of letting people have a place
in his mind. It's for the attention. This is why no matter how often
he claims he's leaving for good, he ALWAYS returns. Even the negative
attention he gets here is better than none.