You will get chipped.... eventually
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-09 22:34:23 UTC
You will get chipped -- eventually

LOS ANGELES — You will get chipped. It’s just a matter of time.

In the aftermath of a Wisconsin firm embedding microchips in employees last week to ditch company badges and corporate logons, the Internet has entered into full-throated debate.

Religious activists are so appalled, they’ve been penning nasty 1-star reviews of the company, Three Square Market, on Google, Glassdoor and social media.

On the flip side, seemingly everyone else wants to know: Is this what real life is going to be like soon at work? Will I be chipped?

“It will happen to everybody,” says Noelle Chesley, 49, associate professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. “But not this year, and not in 2018. Maybe not my generation, but certainly that of my kids.”

Read More:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/

I offer you an escape route:
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/saved.html
naazim palan
My brother-in-law is Maris Piper, will he be chipped?
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-09 23:48:27 UTC
You have yet to show that the anti-Christ has appeared, had a fatal head wound, and miraculously healed from it.

Obama can't be it because his scars weren't even noticed until recently. He certainly wasn't a victim of a "fatal attack" and he didn't rise miraculously from it. Further, Obama's no longer a leader and no one is watching him in wonder.

So, since the chip is being put in place before any of this has happened, it can't be the Mark. Further, the chip is only of limited use and can hardly be required for all men to do business.
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-10 00:07:52 UTC

Luke
e***@hotmail.com
Nice response. I see you are incapable of addressing the points I made and so therefore, I see no reason to pay any attention to what you have to say.
Michael Moroney
2017-08-10 03:23:51 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
You have yet to show that the anti-Christ has appeared, had a fatal head wound, and miraculously healed from it.
Obama can't be it because his scars weren't even noticed until recently. He certainly wasn't a victim of a "fatal attack" and he didn't rise miraculously from it. Further, Obama's no longer a leader and no one is watching him in wonder.
So, since the chip is being put in place before any of this has happened, it can't be the Mark. Further, the chip is only of limited use and can hardly be required for all men to do business.
So now you are saying that the Bible is wrong about predicting the Mark
of the Beast?

Did Satan tell you the Bible is wrong? Is that why you believe the Bible
is wrong?
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-10 10:03:40 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
You have yet to show that the anti-Christ has appeared, had a fatal head wound, and miraculously healed from it.
Obama can't be it because his scars weren't even noticed until recently. He certainly wasn't a victim of a "fatal attack" and he didn't rise miraculously from it. Further, Obama's no longer a leader and no one is watching him in wonder.
So, since the chip is being put in place before any of this has happened, it can't be the Mark. Further, the chip is only of limited use and can hardly be required for all men to do business.
So now you are saying that the Bible is wrong about predicting the Mark
of the Beast?
Did Satan tell you the Bible is wrong? Is that why you believe the Bible
is wrong?
There is two unpardonable sins in the Bible:

1. Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.

2. Taking the Mark of the Beast. (Used for buying and selling.)

I don't think we have the full story in Revelation about the Mark.

I think we got in Revelation what the Rosicrucian Translators wanted us to have.

I think they hide vast amount of info from us.

Because something so important, such as accepting, or refusing the Mark, is a pretty big deal.

And it's only delegated to 7 verses in the Book of Revelation.

Then, you got to think of Predestination.

Many will take the Mark, because they won't want to lose their creature comforts.

Many will reject it, because they will go all the way with Jesus, even to death.

That's why I took it upon myself to create a website to try to convince people not to take the Mark.

The dude that made the site, years ago: WeThePeopleWontBeChipped.com couldn't handle the pressure that comes with it. So he closed.

And the devil has put out much disinfo about the Mark, because he wants you to go to the Lake of Fire with him.

But you got to be on your toes. Especially in this age of deception and lies.

If anyone wants you to take anything, that you have to have it in your right hand or forehead, before you can make purchases at the store and off amazon, reject it.

Far better for you to lose your head and have a chance of being with Jesus, than taking it and having a 100% chance of going to perdition.

Luke

---
I'm a Sign Post. All I can do is point you in the right direction.
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/saved.html

Jeremiah 15:18 KJV; Daniel 12:10 KJV; Matthew 10:25 KJV
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-10 10:52:31 UTC
Oh, so now we're supposed to listen to YOU instead of the Bible because the Bible must be faulty since it isn't saying what you want it to?

Hubris, thy name is Luke!
BDK
2017-08-10 13:13:29 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
You have yet to show that the anti-Christ has appeared, had a fatal head wound, and miraculously healed from it.
Obama can't be it because his scars weren't even noticed until recently. He certainly wasn't a victim of a "fatal attack" and he didn't rise miraculously from it. Further, Obama's no longer a leader and no one is watching him in wonder.
So, since the chip is being put in place before any of this has happened, it can't be the Mark. Further, the chip is only of limited use and can hardly be required for all men to do business.
So now you are saying that the Bible is wrong about predicting the Mark
of the Beast?
Did Satan tell you the Bible is wrong? Is that why you believe the Bible
is wrong?
Bible: An old book of myths and legends.
Post by a***@gmail.com
1. Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.
Imaginary character
Post by a***@gmail.com
2. Taking the Mark of the Beast. (Used for buying and selling.)
Nonsense.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I don't think we have the full story in Revelation about the Mark.
Oh, please tell us all about it...
Post by a***@gmail.com
I think we got in Revelation what the Rosicrucian Translators wanted us to have.
Bullshit is bullshit, translated or not.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I think they hide vast amount of info from us.
Yes, it's a conspiracy!!!!
Post by a***@gmail.com
Because something so important, such as accepting, or refusing the Mark, is a pretty big deal.
Only to weak minded fools who take the bible seriously.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And it's only delegated to 7 verses in the Book of Revelation.
Yawn.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Then, you got to think of Predestination.
A totally nonsensical concept.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Many will take the Mark, because they won't want to lose their creature comforts.
Sign me up!
Post by a***@gmail.com
Many will reject it, because they will go all the way with Jesus, even to death.
But that's not going to happen, you kOOks will just be further out of
normal life than you already are. Like cockroaches, you'll survive.
Post by a***@gmail.com
That's why I took it upon myself to create a website to try to convince people not to take the Mark.
Tell everyone what a gullible moron you are.
Awww. It sounds like it could be amusing.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And the devil has put out much disinfo about the Mark, because he wants you to go to the Lake of Fire with him.
How does anyone over the age of 5 believe in "The Devil"?
Post by a***@gmail.com
But you got to be on your toes. Especially in this age of deception and lies.
Yeah, people should be just like you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post by a***@gmail.com
If anyone wants you to take anything, that you have to have it in your right hand or forehead, before you can make purchases at the store and off amazon, reject it.
Clue: It doesn't matter where a chip is placed.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Far better for you to lose your head and have a chance of being with Jesus, than taking it and having a 100% chance of going to perdition.
I would rather live sane and die of natural causes.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Luke
---
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
BDK
2017-08-10 00:14:04 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Bring it on, no problems by me.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 01:16:28 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
You will get chipped -- eventually
Ok. Neat!

You need to get out of adult thinking and think like a child.
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 05 August 2017