NZ \ NAZI ——► KIWIS REFUSE TO HAND OVER: Hermann Göring
Add Reply
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2018-08-02 08:25:41 UTC
N.Z.
YOU LOUSY N.A.Z.I. PIRATES HARBOURING NATION:

Dotcom should not be handed over to face Trump's idea of justice
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/comment/105880734/opinion-dotcom-should-not-be-handed-over-to-face-trumps-idea-of-justice

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/kim-dotcom-loses-us-extradition-battle

▲ M.I.5 ▲

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

[?] WHICH COUNTRY [?]

THROUGH POPULAR OPINION,
THINKS KIM 'dotcom' SCHMITZ
IS A PROPER "citizen" ($),
AND HAVE NO DIFFICULTIES WITH
HIS NAZI TIES, NAZI LOOK, NAZI VIBE !

ANSWER: New Zealand [Zelandt]
"new" ZELANDT.

ROGUE NATION NEW ZEALAND.
FOREIGN PARTY, FOREIGN GERMANY HUB 'GREEN PARTY'
GANG OF GERMAN PIRATES AND THIEVES:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/hermann_goring_dotcom_art_thief.html

BENITO MUSSOLINI
WORKED FOR M.I.5 [British "intelligence"]
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/mussolini_worked_for_british_mi5.html

KING: EDWARD VIII (8),
A TOTAL NAZI !

[?] DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY APARTHEID
ERA SOUTH AFRICANS HAVE MOVED TO
NEW ZEALAND ?

A WHOLE HEAP,
OF SEGMENTED COMMUNITIES
OF BOER APARTHEID AFRIKAANERS !

NOW !
IN NEW ZEALAND !

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

[BRITISH]:

'GOD' TACTIC:

* JAMES COOK:
——► [Pretend To Be God]
1779 A.D.
——► [Pretend To Be Alive]

* PRINCE PHILIP
——► [Pretend To Be God]

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

Reference:
CROWN [nzipt]: 500596 \ 2011

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

HAMILTON,
NEW ZEALAND

[ PRINCE PHILIP LOOK-ALIKE STATUE ]

PRINCE PHILIP: STAND-IN,
PRINCE PHILIP: HEAD-SHOT.

EVERY FORM OF DEPRAVITY BROUGHT INTO
BRITISH "royal" HOUSE, PEDDLED BY
PRINCE PHILIP:
ROCKY HORROR QUEER IN DRAG STATUE:

THE CHARACTER AND FLAVOUR
OF HAMILTON [NZ]: HOMO + POM

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

PRINCESS "DIANA" [uk] ———> GOT MILK ?
"Breasts Just Like Mum"

VANUATU [tanna] ——> PRINCESS "DIANA":
GOT MILK ?
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nazi_poof_so_called_royals.html

YOUTUBE TIME:

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

VANUATU [tanna]: BRIT HOMO "god" CULT <——
POM 'poof' YASUR RIVAL [uk red dragon]

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

My Goodness, Being Spied Upon In New Zealand Also:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_spy_satellites_and_major_blunders.html

CLAY SHAW
CLAY SHAW
CLAY SHAW
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/blackwell.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

——> "The Government made no real attempt
to negotiate, merely issuing proclamations
in June 1861 and July 1863 demanding
submission. At Taupiri in January 1863,
in a pronouncement that reverberated
throughout the movement, Grey threatened
to dig around the Kiingitanga until it fell."

— John Gorst

Taamau Mate: Ngāti Parekawa
Ngāti Tamainupo
Ngāti Ngutu
Tainui Waka Confederation
Ngāti Maniapoto
Ngai Tūhoe
Marutūahu
Tāmaki
Ngāti Toarangatira
Te Tau Ihu
Hauraki
Ngāti Raukawa
Thomas Heger
2018-08-02 10:43:25 UTC
   N.Z.
[...]
That is a VERY important fact!

Personally I assume, the guy we call 'Hitler' was actually a British spy.

This is at least, what the New Sealander Greg Hallet wrote in his book
'Hitler was a British Agent'.

As a good candidate for the imposter I had chosen the brother of Julian
Huxley: Noel Trevenen Huxley.

The reason is a bit difficult.

But roughly: you need to make a spy disappear first, before the guy
could show up somewhere else.

Usually used are car accidents, train crashes, fatal illness or suicide.

In case of Hitler we find the patter of suicide way too often to be
convincing.

ALL of Hitlers girlfriends committed suicide or tried to:
'Mitzi'
Geli Raubal
Uniti Valkyrie Mitford
Eva Braun
Magda Goebbels

Noel Trevenen Huxley committed suicide (allegedly), because he was a
pathological skirt-chaser.

That is even less convincing than the suicide of Unity Mitford.

Unity was the niece of Winston Churchill, extremely famous, extremely
rich, a high aristocrat, very tall and sporty, quite handsome and very
smart.

Nobody of that type would usually worry about anything more severe than
the weather. So why commit suicide and why in the world would a London
party girl try to cure on the Western Hybrides among a few monks???

So its all fraud and fake and most suiciders didn't die at all or were
murdered.

The Huxley family is particularly interesting, since Julian was the head
of 'Eugenics'. His brother Aldous was member of the so called 'Apostles'
- together with all the other NWO characters of that era.

Here is interesting the relation between Ludwig Wittgenstein and the
real Hitler.

Both were gay, of the same age and attended the same school in Linz.

Hitler was, btw, a professional gay prostitute (if that counts as
profession) and lived in an asylum in Vienna.

TH
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-03 09:24:40 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
   N.Z.
   Dotcom should not be handed over to face Trump's idea of justice
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/comment/105880734/opinion-dotcom-should-not-be-handed-over-to-face-trumps-idea-of-justice
http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/kim-dotcom-loses-us-extradition-battle
   ?  M.I.5  ?
   ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ??????
  [?]   WHICH COUNTRY  [?]
  THROUGH POPULAR OPINION,
  THINKS KIM 'dotcom' SCHMITZ
  IS A PROPER "citizen" ($),
  AND HAVE NO DIFFICULTIES WITH
  HIS NAZI TIES, NAZI LOOK, NAZI VIBE !
  ANSWER:   New Zealand [Zelandt]
                    "new" ZELANDT.
  ROGUE NATION NEW ZEALAND.
  FOREIGN PARTY, FOREIGN GERMANY HUB 'GREEN PARTY'
  http://www.exorcist.org.nz/hermann_goring_dotcom_art_thief.html
  BENITO MUSSOLINI
  WORKED FOR M.I.5 [British "intelligence"]
  http://www.exorcist.org.nz/mussolini_worked_for_british_mi5.html
That is a VERY important fact!
Personally I assume, the guy we call 'Hitler' was actually a British spy.
With NOTHING to base that assumption on.
Post by Thomas Heger
This is at least, what the New Sealander Greg Hallet wrote in his book
'Hitler was a British Agent'.
And, like you, he's wrong.
Post by Thomas Heger
As a good candidate for the imposter I had chosen the brother of Julian
Huxley: Noel Trevenen Huxley.
The reason is a bit difficult.
It makes sense to no one but you.
Post by Thomas Heger
But roughly: you need to make a spy disappear first, before the guy
could show up somewhere else.
Usually used are car accidents, train crashes, fatal illness or suicide.
In case of Hitler we find the patter of suicide way too often to be
convincing.
'Mitzi'
Geli Raubal
Uniti Valkyrie Mitford
Eva Braun
Magda Goebbels
Noel Trevenen Huxley committed suicide (allegedly), because he was a
pathological skirt-chaser.
100% of the available evidence shows he committed suicide. And it
was not, as you dishonestly claim, because he was a "pathological
skirt chaser."
Post by Thomas Heger
That is even less convincing than the suicide of Unity Mitford.
Maybe that's because she died of Meningitis, as you already know.
Post by Thomas Heger
Unity was the niece of Winston Churchill, extremely famous, extremely
rich, a high aristocrat, very tall and sporty, quite handsome and very
smart.
Which has what, exactly, to do with your ling about her cause of
death? Be specific when you answer.
Post by Thomas Heger
Nobody of that type would usually worry about anything more severe than
the weather. So why commit suicide and why in the world would a London
party girl try to cure on the Western Hybrides among a few monks???
Why are you lying about her cause of death?
She did attempt suicide, but survived. This was in 1939. She died
in 1948. That's nine years later.
What is most sad is that this has been explained to you already.
But you don't care much for truth, honesty and/or accuracy.
Post by Thomas Heger
So its all fraud and fake and most suiciders didn't die at all or were
murdered.
Yet you can offer NOTHING to support the claim.
Post by Thomas Heger
The Huxley family is particularly interesting, since Julian was the head
of 'Eugenics'. His brother Aldous was member of the so called 'Apostles'
- together with all the other NWO characters of that era.
Here is interesting the relation between Ludwig Wittgenstein and the
real Hitler.
Both were gay, of the same age and attended the same school in Linz.
Hitler wasn't gay. It is possible he was bi-sexual, but there
isn't anything valid and verifiable to support even that claim.
Post by Thomas Heger
Hitler was, btw, a professional gay prostitute (if that counts as
profession) and lived in an asylum in Vienna.
You keep bringing up this lie, even though it's been proved a
lie. Why? I really want to know.