Remember That Obama Is A Radical Leftist Muslim From Kenya
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-03 16:35:45 UTC
Obama's illicit terms in office have set precedent for all
future candidates, whether they are legally eligible to be
President of the United States or not.
Your Donald and Saviour has declared you insane.
IOW, you cannot refute the evidence so attack the messenger. Understood
and thanks for playing...you lost.
Your Donald and Saviour declared Obama was a natural born citizen and it was
crazy to say anything else.
That doesn't mean he couldn't accept citizenship elsewhere and thereby
forfeit his U.S. citizenship, does Malaysia have dual citizenship where
Obama could become a child citizen of both America and Malaysia? Od
does/did Malaysia "at that time" require people to renounce their
foreign citizenship? And the bigger question is, would that make a
difference in the Constitution where it says the President has to be a
citizen?

Obama came back to the USA and went to college.... but how did he afford
college and if someone else paid his college then that money was
"income" which Obama was obliged to pay income taxes on. Or Maybe Obama
lied on a Federal form and said he was a Malaysia foreign student while
he was actually an American citizen..... sort of a catch-22 and he
can't have it both ways. He can't be an American for becoming President
and a Malaysian for being a foreign student to get a Federal loan for
foreign students. Obama can't claim both and he didn't earn the money to
go to the Ivy League schools by working his way through school did he or
his IRS tax returns would have proved it.

Maybe Mueller should look for that Obama tax fraud and money laundering
like he did for TRUMPS team, so Mueller could extort Manifort and the
others. As long as Mueller is there looking for Foreign interference
into elections he should take a peek into Obama's Foreign connections
and see who paid for that college and what the citizenship of all
involves really was. It sounds like there might be foreign interference
and collusion in the Obama Presidency. It creates more questions than
anything Trump did.

Remember when Obama said "that's NOT who we are" well *this is* who
Democrats are.....
KWills Shill #3
2018-03-03 17:08:35 UTC
Irrelevant groups removed.

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 11:35:45 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Obama's illicit terms in office have set precedent for all
future candidates, whether they are legally eligible to be
President of the United States or not.
Your Donald and Saviour has declared you insane.
IOW, you cannot refute the evidence so attack the messenger. Understood
and thanks for playing...you lost.
Your Donald and Saviour declared Obama was a natural born citizen and it was
crazy to say anything else.
That doesn't mean he couldn't accept citizenship elsewhere and thereby
forfeit his U.S. citizenship,
He can, yes. This has nothing to do with Obama having legally
held the office of President.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
does Malaysia have dual citizenship where
Obama could become a child citizen of both America and Malaysia?
It would be impossible for him to become a child citizen of any
country other than the U.S. He's far too old. Since he was born in the
U.S, he was (is?) a child citizen of the U.S. by default.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Od
does/did Malaysia "at that time" require people to renounce their
foreign citizenship? And the bigger question is, would that make a
difference in the Constitution where it says the President has to be a
citizen?
It wouldn't matter in regards to Obama. He was born in Hawaii
after it became a state. At no time did he renounce his U.S.
citizenship, so he retained it.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Obama came back to the USA and went to college.... but how did he afford
college and if someone else paid his college then that money was
"income" which Obama was obliged to pay income taxes on.
It may have been income. Do you have any valid, verifiable
evidence that his tuition was income?
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Or Maybe Obama
lied on a Federal form and said he was a Malaysia foreign student while
he was actually an American citizen..... sort of a catch-22 and he
can't have it both ways.
Let's see the VALID evidence that he did such.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
He can't be an American for becoming President
and a Malaysian for being a foreign student to get a Federal loan for
foreign students.
If he got a loan, it wasn't income. You've already destroyed one
of your arguments.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Obama can't claim both and he didn't earn the money to
go to the Ivy League schools by working his way through school did he or
his IRS tax returns would have proved it.
You admit above that it was a loan, not income.
I'm guessing you've never taken an economics course.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Maybe Mueller should look for that Obama tax fraud and money laundering
like he did for TRUMPS team, so Mueller could extort Manifort and the
others.
Obama has already been investigated. He was found to not have
committed any actionable offenses.
You don't have to like it, but you do have to accept it.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
As long as Mueller is there looking for Foreign interference
into elections he should take a peek into Obama's Foreign connections
and see who paid for that college
You claim it was a federal loan. Unless you want to claim you
lied, you've already stated how his tuition was paid.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
and what the citizenship of all
involves really was.
100% of all available evidence shows Obama was born in the United
States. The same with Trump.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
It sounds like there might be foreign interference
and collusion in the Obama Presidency. It creates more questions than
anything Trump did.
You will need something to justify re-examining Obama's
Presidency. All you have is your claim that his tuition was, and was
not, income from a federal loan.
It is possible he lied on the loan application. However, the
Statute of Limitations will have long since expired so there is
nothing that can be done about it if he did.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-03 21:01:46 UTC
100% of all available evidence shows Obama was born in the United
States. The same with Trump.
Wrong. Drumpf was born in East Germany. He was trained by Stasi to be a deep
cover agent assigned to cause maximum possible disruption to the US economy.

Show me your original paper long form birth certificate, Donald! No JPEG
forgeries.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-03-04 12:52:55 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by KWills Shill #3
100% of all available evidence shows Obama was born in the United
States. The same with Trump.
Wrong. Drumpf was born in East Germany. He was trained by Stasi to be a deep
cover agent assigned to cause maximum possible disruption to the US economy.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that you will
present for your claim. If you're lying, you won't offer it as it will
not exist.
Post by Siri Cruise
Show me your original paper long form birth certificate, Donald! No JPEG
forgeries.
My real name isn't Donald. My birth certificate is in Polish, so
the odds of your being able to read it is, at best, minimal.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-05 18:11:30 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Wrong. Drumpf was born in East Germany. He was trained by Stasi to be a deep
cover agent assigned to cause maximum possible disruption to the US economy.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that you will
present for your claim. If you're lying, you won't offer it as it will
not exist.
Under Drumpf's own rules the accusation is true unless proven false, and I get
to decide the credibility of the evidence.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Siri Cruise
Show me your original paper long form birth certificate, Donald! No JPEG
forgeries.
My real name isn't Donald. My birth certificate is in Polish, so
A native speaker would know the vocative identfies the target of the imperative
or interogatory. If your name isn't Donald, it doesn't apply to you.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
KWills (Shill #3)
2018-03-06 10:17:20 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Siri Cruise
Wrong. Drumpf was born in East Germany. He was trained by Stasi to be a deep
cover agent assigned to cause maximum possible disruption to the US economy.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that you will
present for your claim. If you're lying, you won't offer it as it will
not exist.
Under Drumpf's own rules the accusation is true unless proven false, and I get
to decide the credibility of the evidence.
I do appreciate your default admission you lied. Had your claim
been true, you would have provided the evidence requested.
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Siri Cruise
Show me your original paper long form birth certificate, Donald! No JPEG
forgeries.
My real name isn't Donald. My birth certificate is in Polish, so
A native speaker would know the vocative identfies the target of the imperative
or interogatory. If your name isn't Donald, it doesn't apply to you.
Yet you replied to me, claiming my name is Donald. Odd that.
2018-03-06 15:09:18 UTC
No, he replied to you and then, in his reply to you, he made a reference to “Donald,” which I can only assume, given the context, means Trump.

Donald can keep his long form birth certificate. I’d like to see his tax returns for the last ten years!
dolf
2018-03-03 17:17:02 UTC
POPE DECLARES NEW FEAST DAY DEVOTED TO THE VIRGIN MARY - ABC News

<http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireStory/pope-declares-feast-day-devoted-virgin-mary-53486036>

We want the MARION statue (erected on Patrick’s Travesty Day 17 March 2017)
removed from the [Queen] Victoria Gardens and for Cardinal George Pell to
be indicted for treason and theft of Intellectual Property entitlement
under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (USA) as matters arising from
unlawful refusal of Communion which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral,
East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998
{the day upon which we celebrate our COMMONWEALTH’s Boer War / ANZAC
tradition} and 21 June, 2000 {eclipse the year following and 21 August 1914
/ 2017}.

- dolf

Initial Post: 4 March 2018
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Cy Ubinger
2018-03-03 20:56:50 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Obama's illicit terms in office have set precedent for all
future candidates, whether they are legally eligible to be
President of the United States or not.
Your Donald and Saviour has declared you insane.
IOW, you cannot refute the evidence so attack the messenger. Understood
and thanks for playing...you lost.
Your Donald and Saviour declared Obama was a natural born citizen and it was
crazy to say anything else.
That doesn't mean he couldn't accept citizenship elsewhere and
He didn't.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Obama came back to the USA and went to college.... but how did he afford
college and
No one cares. He did it.