Discussion:
MI5 Organised Stalking - Pizza Express Balham
(too old to reply)
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-05-28 19:18:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
....................................................................................................
currently 20:10 28/05/2018

This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
my mother and three family friends.

Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
was an amusing person. After a few minutes grinning they started
looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
person.

I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
national security from MI5's activities today.
....................................................................................................
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-28 20:01:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 28 May 2018 20:18:21 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:

>....................................................................................................
>currently 20:10 28/05/2018
>
>This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
>mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
>my mother and three family friends.
>
>Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
>pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
>faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
>started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
>was an amusing person. After a few minutes grinning they started
>looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
>person.
>
>I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
>anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
>national security from MI5's activities today.
>....................................................................................................

It would be unusual for MI5 to be operating at full steam on a Bank
Holiday. But not unheard of in special cases.

Bal-ham....gateway to the South.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-28 20:16:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 4:01:35 PM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2018 20:18:21 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:
>
> >....................................................................................................
> >currently 20:10 28/05/2018
> >
> >This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
> >mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
> >my mother and three family friends.
> >
> >Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
> >pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
> >faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
> >started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
> >was an amusing person. After a few minutes grinning they started
> >looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
> >person.
> >
> >I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
> >anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
> >national security from MI5's activities today.
> >....................................................................................................
>
> It would be unusual for MI5 to be operating at full steam on a Bank
> Holiday. But not unheard of in special cases.
>
> Bal-ham....gateway to the South.

Of course, mental delusions run 24/7.
The Peeler
2018-05-28 21:04:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 28 May 2018 13:01:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH psychotic drivel>

--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-05-28 21:17:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 28 May 2018 13:01:27 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

>It would be unusual for MI5 to be operating at full steam on a Bank
>Holiday. But not unheard of in special cases.
>
>Bal-ham....gateway to the South.

I would suppose that they get paid lots of overtime.

>If MI5 + MI6 + GCHQ = £2.48bn, then MI5's budget will be around a
>billion quid. Divided by 4,000 staff, that's around £ 250,000 per
>staff member per annum.

These people are vastly over resourced, aren't they? What was that
about "crime doesn't pay" ?
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-29 14:53:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 28 May 2018 22:17:52 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:

>On Mon, 28 May 2018 13:01:27 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
>pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
>wrote:
>
>>It would be unusual for MI5 to be operating at full steam on a Bank
>>Holiday. But not unheard of in special cases.
>>
>>Bal-ham....gateway to the South.
>
>I would suppose that they get paid lots of overtime.

Those at the lower levels of the organisation, certainly.

>>If MI5 + MI6 + GCHQ = £2.48bn, then MI5's budget will be around a
>>billion quid. Divided by 4,000 staff, that's around £ 250,000 per
>>staff member per annum.
>
>These people are vastly over resourced, aren't they? What was that
>about "crime doesn't pay" ?

All in the interests of national security, presumably.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-29 19:53:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 29 May 2018 07:53:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>I would suppose that they get paid lots of overtime.
>
> Those at the lower levels of the organisation, certainly.

Razovic, the resident retard, knows it all again, as always! LMAO!

>>These people are vastly over resourced, aren't they? What was that
>>about "crime doesn't pay" ?
>
> All in the interests of national security, presumably.

See above! LOL

--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-29 09:09:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 28 May 2018 20:18:21 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:

>....................................................................................................
>currently 20:10 28/05/2018
>
>This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
>mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
>my mother and three family friends.
>
>Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
>pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
>faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
>started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
>was an amusing person.

How do you know this?

>After a few minutes grinning they started
>looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
>person.

You can't actually claim to know why they were grinning, so
knowing why they stopped isn't realistic.

>
>I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
>anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
>national security from MI5's activities today.
>....................................................................................................

There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-05-29 10:16:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 29 May 2018 02:09:06 -0700, KWills Shill #3
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.

There is nothing to support a claim that you are not an idiot.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-30 09:15:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 29 May 2018 11:16:16 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:

>On Tue, 29 May 2018 02:09:06 -0700, KWills Shill #3
><***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
>
>There is nothing to support a claim that you are not an idiot.

Except for everything.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-29 14:52:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 29 May 2018 02:09:06 -0700, KWilly Shit #3
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 May 2018 20:18:21 +0100, ***@closed.gov.uk wrote:
>
>>....................................................................................................
>>currently 20:10 28/05/2018
>>
>>This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
>>mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
>>my mother and three family friends.
>>
>>Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
>>pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
>>faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
>>started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
>>was an amusing person.
>
> How do you know this?
>
>>After a few minutes grinning they started
>>looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
>>person.
>
> You can't actually claim to know why they were grinning, so
>knowing why they stopped isn't realistic.
>
>>
>>I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
>>anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
>>national security from MI5's activities today.
>>....................................................................................................
>
> There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.

Nor is there anything to support a claim that there was no MI5
involvement.

MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
previous incidents.

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-29 17:22:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.

Nor is there anything to support a claim that there was no MI5
involvement.

MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
previous incidents.
*****
It’s just as likely they were all extra-terrestrials on a work release program from the MiB Bureau!
The Peeler
2018-05-29 19:54:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 29 May 2018 07:52:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
>
> Nor is there anything to support a claim that there was no MI5
> involvement.

There is everything to support the claim that you are a sick psychopathic
swine, Razovic!

> MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
> previous incidents.

What previous "incidents", idiot? The poor hallucinating sicko's previous
hallucinations? <BG>

--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-30 09:15:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 29 May 2018 07:52:36 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

[...]

>>>I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
>>>anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
>>>national security from MI5's activities today.
>>>....................................................................................................
>>
>> There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
>
>Nor is there anything to support a claim that there was no MI5
>involvement.
>
>MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
>previous incidents.

There is no evidence that MI5 has ever done anything to "Mike."
But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it has. Or
admit you've been lying the whole time.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-30 14:20:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
>previous incidents.

There is no evidence that MI5 has ever done anything to "Mike."
But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it has. Or
admit you've been lying the whole time.
*****
Is there evidence that MI5 has conducted scenarios like this on anyone? Not just the voices in the head, it’s never been established that ANYONE can put voices in your head, but systemic harassment with agents in places the subject will go and saying and doing things to affect the sibject’s state of mind?
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-31 09:09:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 30 May 2018 07:20:27 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
>>previous incidents.
>
> There is no evidence that MI5 has ever done anything to "Mike."
>But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it has. Or
>admit you've been lying the whole time.
>*****
>Is there evidence that MI5 has conducted scenarios like this on anyone?

Not as far as I am aware. But, to be fair, I've never looked into
the matter.

>Not just the voices in the head, it’s never been established that
>ANYONE can put voices in your head, but systemic harassment with
>agents in places the subject will go and saying and doing things to
>affect the sibject’s state of mind?

There have been experiments where such things were attempted. All
available evidence shows none were successful. There simply is no way
to "beam" sounds of any sort into another's head.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
Loading...