MI5 Organised Stalking - Pizza Express Balham
Add Reply
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-05-28 19:18:21 UTC
currently 20:10 28/05/2018

This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
my mother and three family friends.

Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
was an amusing person. After a few minutes grinning they started
looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
person.

I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
national security from MI5's activities today.
2018-05-28 20:01:27 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:10 28/05/2018
This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
my mother and three family friends.
Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
was an amusing person. After a few minutes grinning they started
looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
person.
I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
national security from MI5's activities today.
It would be unusual for MI5 to be operating at full steam on a Bank
Holiday. But not unheard of in special cases.

Bal-ham....gateway to the South.

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
Of course, mental delusions run 24/7.
The Peeler
2018-05-28 21:04:52 UTC
On Mon, 28 May 2018 13:01:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH psychotic drivel>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-05-28 21:17:52 UTC
On Mon, 28 May 2018 13:01:27 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
It would be unusual for MI5 to be operating at full steam on a Bank
Holiday. But not unheard of in special cases.
Bal-ham....gateway to the South.
I would suppose that they get paid lots of overtime.
If MI5 + MI6 + GCHQ = £2.48bn, then MI5's budget will be around a
billion quid. Divided by 4,000 staff, that's around £ 250,000 per
staff member per annum.
These people are vastly over resourced, aren't they? What was that
about "crime doesn't pay" ?
2018-05-29 14:53:46 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
On Mon, 28 May 2018 13:01:27 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
It would be unusual for MI5 to be operating at full steam on a Bank
Holiday. But not unheard of in special cases.
Bal-ham....gateway to the South.
I would suppose that they get paid lots of overtime.
Those at the lower levels of the organisation, certainly.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
If MI5 + MI6 + GCHQ = £2.48bn, then MI5's budget will be around a
billion quid. Divided by 4,000 staff, that's around £ 250,000 per
staff member per annum.
These people are vastly over resourced, aren't they? What was that
about "crime doesn't pay" ?
All in the interests of national security, presumably.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-29 19:53:56 UTC
On Tue, 29 May 2018 07:53:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I would suppose that they get paid lots of overtime.
Those at the lower levels of the organisation, certainly.
Razovic, the resident retard, knows it all again, as always! LMAO!
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
These people are vastly over resourced, aren't they? What was that
about "crime doesn't pay" ?
All in the interests of national security, presumably.
See above! LOL
2018-05-29 09:09:06 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:10 28/05/2018
This afternoon I went to Mass in the Polish Church in Balham, for my
mother's best friend MB, who died exactly three years ago. I was with
my mother and three family friends.
Before Church, we went to Pizza Express in Balham. Our table had been
pre-booked, and we were seated near the kitchen, so I could see the
faces of the cooks. Soon after we arrived, at least three of the cooks
started grinning happily. They had been told to do so by MI5; that I
was an amusing person.
How do you know this?
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
After a few minutes grinning they started
looking really worried, because they could see I am not an amusing
person.
You can't actually claim to know why they were grinning, so
knowing why they stopped isn't realistic.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
national security from MI5's activities today.
There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-05-29 10:16:16 UTC
There is nothing to support a claim that you are not an idiot.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-30 09:15:01 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
There is nothing to support a claim that you are not an idiot.
Except for everything.
2018-05-29 14:52:36 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
national security from MI5's activities today.
There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
Nor is there anything to support a claim that there was no MI5
involvement.

MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of

claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com

It’s just as likely they were all extra-terrestrials on a work release program from the MiB Bureau!
The Peeler
2018-05-29 19:54:45 UTC
On Tue, 29 May 2018 07:52:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
Nor is there anything to support a claim that there was no MI5
involvement.
There is everything to support the claim that you are a sick psychopathic
swine, Razovic!
MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
What previous "incidents", idiot? The poor hallucinating sicko's previous
hallucinations? <BG>
2018-05-30 09:15:11 UTC
On Tue, 29 May 2018 07:52:36 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc or camera with me because I didn't
anticipate trouble. I don't see anything relevant to Britain's
national security from MI5's activities today.
There is nothing to support a claim that MI5 was involved.
Nor is there anything to support a claim that there was no MI5
involvement.
MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
There is no evidence that MI5 has ever done anything to "Mike."
But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it has. Or
admit you've been lying the whole time.
Is there evidence that MI5 has conducted scenarios like this on anyone? Not just the voices in the head, it’s never been established that ANYONE can put voices in your head, but systemic harassment with agents in places the subject will go and saying and doing things to affect the sibject’s state of mind?
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-31 09:09:18 UTC
MI5's involvement is the more likely scenario, given the long list of
There is no evidence that MI5 has ever done anything to "Mike."
But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it has. Or
admit you've been lying the whole time.
*****
Is there evidence that MI5 has conducted scenarios like this on anyone?
Not as far as I am aware. But, to be fair, I've never looked into
the matter.
Not just the voices in the head, it’s never been established that
ANYONE can put voices in your head, but systemic harassment with
agents in places the subject will go and saying and doing things to
affect the sibject’s state of mind?
There have been experiments where such things were attempted. All
available evidence shows none were successful. There simply is no way
to "beam" sounds of any sort into another's head.