If they mess with my business, I’m gone mess with their business, come hell or bad weather
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-31 05:07:39 UTC
If they mess with my business, I’m gone mess with their business, come hell or bad weather
e***@hotmail.com
2017-07-31 20:46:46 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
If they mess with my business, I’m gone mess with their business, come hell or bad weather
Who's messing with you and what business are they messing with?

And how do we know this isn't just you being paranoid and going after perfectly innocent people who just don't like you?
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-01 09:00:42 UTC
If they mess with my business, I’m gone mess with their business, come hell or bad weather
Who's messing with you and what business are they messing with?
And how do we know this isn't just you being paranoid and going after perfectly innocent people who just don't like you?
Have you read his blog? The guy has some very serious mental
health issues.
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-01 12:08:02 UTC
Never have. Not going to. This place is as much into crazy as I want to dabble.
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-02 08:57:42 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
Never have. Not going to. This place is as much into crazy as I want to dabble.
Everything he posts here is a C&P from his blog. So you're not
missing anything new. However, he has some good stuff from before he
began posting here.
I do understand you're not wanting to expose yourself to more
k00k rants. I find them fascinating, but that's me.
marston shores
2017-08-03 19:04:26 UTC
--
Says the man who corrupted a minor into a garage burglar.

The demons have you under their full control Kenty.

Seek out Bob's help:

https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/