Trump's Rhetoric is slightly out of place and a little un-true
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-09 16:48:50 UTC
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."

That's not exactly correct.

There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.

I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.

Luke Nichols
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/sins.html
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-09 16:55:01 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."
That's not exactly correct.
There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Luke Nichols
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/sins.html
Well, history repeats itself.

We start out. We start getting blessed, we advance, we begin to thrive, civlization gets huge, then, people start forgetting the blessings of God, they begin to descend, to their lower, baser selves, and eventually, society becomes a cesspool - such as it is today.

So, God starts the process over.

Only a select few gets to make it.

The rest? Destroyed, for their OWN iniquties.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-08-09 22:09:41 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."
That's not exactly correct.
There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Luke Nichols
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/sins.html
Well, history repeats itself.
We start out. We start getting blessed, we advance, we begin to thrive, civlization gets huge, then, people start forgetting the blessings of God, they begin to descend, to their lower, baser selves, and eventually, society becomes a cesspool - such as it is today.
So, God starts the process over.
Wait! Didn't this god put all of this in place right from the beginning? Isn't
it all pre-ordained?

So how is it that your god's plan goes so awry that it has to start all over? Is
the god's plan fallible? Is the god fallible? Is it all just a crock of shit?

“The only way to avoid eternal punishment for sins we never committed from this
all-loving God is to accept his son—who is actually himself—as our savior. So …
God sacrificed himself to himself to save us from himself. Barking mad!”
Peter Boghossian, A Manual for Creating Atheists
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-09 22:45:05 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Well, God is an Artist. As with any Artist, if he don't like a painting, he can paint over it. Or get frustrated and cast it into the fire. The latter is what God is going to do.

Luke
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 01:19:43 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
But... this... perfect... being... put... the... plan... in... place... on...
day... one... and... it's... a... perfect... and... unchangeable...plan.

At least that's what you've been telling us before today.

See if you can't make your delusions consistent with one another.

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
Robert M. Pirsig
BDK
2017-08-10 00:12:54 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."
That's not exactly correct.
There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Luke Nichols
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/sins.html
Well, history repeats itself.
We start out. We start getting blessed, we advance, we begin to thrive, civlization gets huge, then, people start forgetting the blessings of God, they begin to descend, to their lower, baser selves, and eventually, society becomes a cesspool - such as it is today.
Yet violent crime in the US is at a very low point.
Post by a***@gmail.com
So, God starts the process over.
Fairy tales don't come true.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Only a select few gets to make it.
Don't hold your breath.
Post by a***@gmail.com
The rest? Destroyed, for their OWN iniquties.
Luke
White trash losers have little hope of surviving anything but a tornado.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-09 22:04:32 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."
That's not exactly correct.
There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.
Sure there was... uh huh.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
"I voted for Trump and didn't have to think twice about it."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 17 January 2017
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-10 00:44:27 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Archaeologist, have found, all over the desert places of the world, mysterious "Green Glass."

You only get Green Glass from a nuclear war.

A very big one.

And no. I don't believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old, like my deluded Christian friends.

It's much older and the center point, the litch-pin of the entire Omniverse.

The actual center spot is: Ta da! Jerusalem

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 01:22:47 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Archaeologist, have found, all over the desert places of the world, mysterious "Green Glass."
Which archaeologists? Where can I view their evidence?
Post by a***@gmail.com
You only get Green Glass from a nuclear war.
Uh. No!
https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/innovation-glass-manufacturing-green
Post by a***@gmail.com
A very big one.
Bullshit.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And no. I don't believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old, like my deluded Christian friends.
It's much older and the center point, the litch-pin of the entire Omniverse.
The actual center spot is: Ta da! Jerusalem
And you know this because...? What?

"All I have is hunches and images.
Not proof."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 08 February 2017
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-10 01:50:17 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Archaeologist, have found, all over the desert places of the world, mysterious "Green Glass."
Which archaeologists? Where can I view their evidence?
Well, the glass itself exists;

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/

There is no verification that it was (or could only be) caused by atomic bombs. I go with solar flare ("a ray of iron" sounds more to me like a solar flare than a nuclear explosion.
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
You only get Green Glass from a nuclear war.
Uh. No!
https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/innovation-glass-manufacturing-green
Post by a***@gmail.com
A very big one.
Bullshit.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 02:36:35 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Archaeologist, have found, all over the desert places of the world, mysterious "Green Glass."
Which archaeologists? Where can I view their evidence?
Well, the glass itself exists;
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
There is no verification that it was (or could only be) caused by atomic bombs. I go with solar flare ("a ray of iron" sounds more to me like a solar flare than a nuclear explosion.
No doubt there is some natural answer, but that won't fit Luke's purposes.

"I'm not a fly by night wingnut."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 01 January 2017
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-10 02:54:59 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Archaeologist, have found, all over the desert places of the world, mysterious "Green Glass."
Which archaeologists? Where can I view their evidence?
Well, the glass itself exists;
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
There is no verification that it was (or could only be) caused by atomic bombs. I go with solar flare ("a ray of iron" sounds more to me like a solar flare than a nuclear explosion.
No doubt there is some natural answer, but that won't fit Luke's purposes.
Wikipedia goes with lightening strikes or meteor impacts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_glass

I would imagine 10,000 years of lightening strikes would cover quite an area.
The earlier article stated that meteor impacts were unlikely as there's no crater. I have to wonder how much of a crater would be found in a sandy area after 10,000 years.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 02:56:51 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Yeah, that's what I thought when I read that too. Maybe any meteor impact that
would produce enough heat would also be very large? I don't know.

I am so smart...S.M.R.T.
Homer J. Simpson
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-10 01:43:41 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Archaeologist, have found, all over the desert places of the world, mysterious "Green Glass."
You only get Green Glass from a nuclear war.
A very big one.
And no. I don't believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old, like my deluded Christian friends.
It's much older and the center point, the litch-pin of the entire Omniverse.
The actual center spot is: Ta da! Jerusalem
Luke
Let's see some evidence of this "green glass" and some verification from people who know what they're talking about that the only way this "green glass" could be made is through an atomic war.

And, there is nothing to indicate that WE are in the center of the universe. Quite the opposite if you know anything about the cosmos.
BDK
2017-08-10 13:17:57 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Archaeologist, have found, all over the desert places of the world, mysterious "Green Glass."
You only get Green Glass from a nuclear war.
A very big one.
And no. I don't believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old, like my deluded Christian friends.
Whoa! Could there be some kernel of sanity?
Post by a***@gmail.com
It's much older and the center point, the litch-pin of the entire Omniverse.
Nope, here you go off to LOOkey land.
Post by a***@gmail.com
The actual center spot is: Ta da! Jerusalem
Oh please. Be serious.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Luke
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-10 01:41:38 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."
That's not exactly correct.
There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Luke Nichols
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/sins.html
I am certain there is someone who has written a book claiming this. So far, there is absolutely no evidence to support that there was an atomic war thousands and thousands of years ago.

When you have some -verifiable- proof to offer, I'll take a look at it.
Andrew W
2017-08-10 04:40:04 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."
That's not exactly correct.
There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Luke Nichols
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/sins.html
Never mind that, there's something else everyone has missed. The US has
space based weapons that can shoot down missiles. There is actually no real
threat.
No matter how many missiles NK launches they can easily be shot down.
The fact is the US wants a war because war is profitable. The US politicians
around Trump are fat liars.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 06:20:59 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Never mind that, there's something else everyone has missed. The US has
space based weapons that can shoot down missiles. There is actually no real
threat.
No matter how many missiles NK launches they can easily be shot down.
I wouldn't your trailer on it, Sparky.
Post by Andrew W
The fact is the US wants a war because war is profitable. The US politicians
around Trump are fat liars.
Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be
taken at his word.
Charles De Gaulle (1890 - 1970)

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are
talking about.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 06:25:43 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Never mind that, there's something else everyone has missed. The US has
space based weapons that can shoot down missiles. There is actually no real
threat.
No matter how many missiles NK launches they can easily be shot down.
My mistake. I see that you are in Aus.

I wouldn't bet your caravan on it, Knobhead.

talking about.
Andrew W
2017-08-10 09:39:57 UTC
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:40:04 +1000, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Never mind that, there's something else everyone has missed. The US has
space based weapons that can shoot down missiles. There is actually no real
threat.
No matter how many missiles NK launches they can easily be shot down.
My mistake. I see that you are in Aus.
I wouldn't bet your caravan on it, Knobhead.
It happens to be a fact. You obviously forgot about the Starwars program
that Regan announced a long time ago. That tech has advanced ten fold since
then.
You didn't know that wars are for profit?
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 23:11:16 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Never mind that, there's something else everyone has missed. The US has
space based weapons that can shoot down missiles. There is actually no real
threat.
No matter how many missiles NK launches they can easily be shot down.
My mistake. I see that you are in Aus.
I wouldn't bet your caravan on it, Knobhead.
It happens to be a fact. You obviously forgot about the Starwars program
that Regan announced a long time ago. That tech has advanced ten fold since
then.
I was around when Reagan announced it. I was in the air force at the time.

What, exactly, does the USA have in orbit today that will stop incoming ICBMs?
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
The fact is the US wants a war because war is profitable. The US politicians
around Trump are fat liars.
Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be
taken at his word.
Charles De Gaulle (1890 - 1970)
You didn't know that wars are for profit?
Uh? How does your question flow from a quote about lying politicians?

There was a reason I put the quote after:
"The US politicians around Trump are fat liars."

and not:
"The fact is the US wants a war because war is profitable."

See if you can work it out for yourself.

I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.”
Edward I. Koch
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-10 13:52:24 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by a***@gmail.com
He said: "Fire and Fury, like the world has never seen before."
That's not exactly correct.
There was an ancient atomic war, thousands and thousands of years ago.
I'm sure he just hasn't gotten the Memo on this yet.
Luke Nichols
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/sins.html
Never mind that, there's something else everyone has missed. The US has
space based weapons that can shoot down missiles. There is actually no real
threat.
No matter how many missiles NK launches they can easily be shot down.
The fact is the US wants a war because war is profitable. The US politicians
around Trump are fat liars.
Said weapons were PROPOSED during the Regan era. There's no indication that they were ever successfully tested, utilized or (if they are up there) have been upgraded since then.

Wars don't make profit except for companies. Wars make debt for the country and the people paying taxes to it.