Astounding Aerial Photo of a Ryder truck in Oklahoma?
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2018-07-28 20:47:16 UTC
The picture was taking in November of 1994 so there's that. Also along with that infamous pics there are others .that prove they built a model replicating a square block of the surroundings building s......
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-28 22:29:17 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
The picture was taking in November of 1994 so there's that. Also along with that infamous pics there are others .that prove they built a model replicating a square block of the surroundings building s......
Replying to a post from 21 years ago? Um, why?
2018-07-30 07:22:24 UTC
I was in the making 5 months before it was used to create the noise to hide the sounds of explosions going off inside the Alfred P Murrah building. Another CIA project.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-30 08:44:11 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by c***@gmail.com
The picture was taking in November of 1994 so there's that. Also along with that infamous pics there are others .that prove they built a model replicating a square block of the surroundings building s......
Replying to a post from 21 years ago? Um, why?
I was in the making 5 months before it was used to create the noise to hide the sounds of explosions going off inside the Alfred P Murrah building. Another CIA project.
You openly admitted to using child sex slaves.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in
Well, because it appears to be a millitary encampment of *some* sort,
backed by some kind of high finance, as evidenced by the camo HumVee
down by the "Fox Mulder Ford Tarus". A big *yellow* Ryder truck is
just *naturally* out of place in a photograph of this sort. You don't
see a lot of millitary manuvers that employ the use of civillian
rental trucks.
The logical assumption is that shortly thereafter, a big federal
office building in Oklahoma blew up, killing a buncha men, women and
children. The method of delivery of the bomb used in this blast is
allegedly a big yellow Ryder truck loaded with barrels of nasty stuff
that is highly volitile.
Unfortunately, there is no way to accurately date this photograph,
and we have all seen examples of how easy it is to manipulate a
digital image, over in the alt.sex groups.
Well, you make a very valid point.

The problem is, as you say, the difficulty in dating the photo.

There were lots of Ryder trucks around, then. Maybe someone was retiring from the service and hauling their gear out of a base or encampment. Maybe there was someone in the Guard or Reserve who was using one on a weekend, but had to check in with their superiors to get the time off to do it.

I am not saying it was anything like the above possibilities. However, without further evidence such a dates or license tags, or other detailed information, it is hard to prove that it was the truck that was eventually used in the bombing at the Murrah building.

I have never totally bought the official story about that, by the way. Way too many weird things involving the BATF (Now, BATFE) and the persistent questions about a third person sighted with the two known bombers. Sadly, we may never know the full story on that stuff, either.

I tend to lean less towards "Government agency wanted something bad to happen" conspiracy theories, and more towards "Government agency folks in certain positions really, really wanted to cover up certain details about something bad that happened because it could be a problem for their careers," at least in this case. If there is any conspiracy there at all, outside of the one involving McVeigh and Nichols conspiring to commit mass murder and destruction, which is the known and concrete conspiracy that was going on, we may never know about it.

McVeigh really wanted to die, it is just sad he killed so many other people in the process.

I also wonder if some whackadoodles were to go after government buildings over the "Abolish ICE" fracas, how the media would deal with it as opposed to their justifiably outraged and horrified reactions to the evil act committed in Oklahoma City by those two madmen with that truck bomb.

P.S. Thank you for starting a conspiracy thread in alt.conspiracy, I was starting to miss them!
http://members.aol.com/bardsquill/truck.htm
What's going on in those tents? Any ideas?
BTW, why is a Ryder truck astounding here? Some kind of X-files thing?
Timothy McVeigh is still alive. Let me help you to understand why the Alford P Murrah Building had to go.The FBI had loads of documentation the the Bay of Tonkin was done by the CIA operatives to start the war in Vietnam The Viet Cong were the worlds largest producers of heroin and cocaine. The USA could not pay to have it imported over here and still make a profit$$$ So they sent the peace corp and the catholic ministers over there to find out where the biggest crops were.The Vietcong started killing the spys off and poof the Vietnam war for Drugs was started.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-03 09:28:35 UTC
Post by joeturn
Timothy McVeigh is still alive.
You will, of course, provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that
he's still alive. Unless you're lying about this, like you have with
most everything else you've posted about.
Post by joeturn
Let me help you to understand why the Alford P Murrah Building had to go.The FBI had loads of documentation the the Bay of Tonkin was done by the CIA operatives to start the war in Vietnam The Viet Cong were the worlds largest producers of heroin and cocaine. The USA could not pay to have it imported over here and still make a profit$$$ So they sent the peace corp and the catholic ministers over there to find out where the biggest crops were.The Vietcong started killing the spys off and poof the Vietnam war for Drugs was started.
Since your sexual deviancy, the one you bragged about previously
(see .sig), means you aren't allowed to be around young children,
speak with a psychiatrist about your irrational fear of your ENTER
key.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in