LaVar Ball's conspiracy... to sabotage his own sons....
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 19:17:05 UTC
What a doofus:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp>
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-25 19:43:39 UTC
Whoops! This page doesn’t exist.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-26 03:59:41 UTC
Whoops! This page doesn’t exist.
My apologies!

https://sports.yahoo.com/lavar-ball-predictably-pulls-sons-033946130.html

<https://sports.yahoo.com/lavar-ball-predictably-pulls-sons-033946130.html>

I hope that one works better!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-26 09:00:05 UTC
Whoops! This page doesn’t exist.
It worked for me.
2018-04-26 20:04:45 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 04:00:05 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Whoops! This page doesn’t exist.
It worked for me.
LIAR!

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-26 09:00:00 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp>
He has problems with the head coach. OK. But with only two games
left, why? Seems like he can't accept that his sons aren't great
basket ball players.
2018-04-26 14:40:05 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 04:00:00 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp>
He has problems with the head coach. OK. But with only two games
left, why? Seems like he can't accept that his sons aren't great
basket ball players.
You're claiming to be in the Great Satan and you don't even know that
'basketball' is one word???

claim to be a jew
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 02:52:18 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lavar-ball-is-pulling-sons-out-of-lithuania-‘we’re-not-going-to-waste-our-time’/ar-AAwkC03?ocid=spartanntp>
He has problems with the head coach. OK. But with only two games
left, why? Seems like he can't accept that his sons aren't great
basket ball players.
I agree on that 100 percent. NBA coaches must be watching this and thinking "Don't need this, don't need any of this." To get away with Diva stuff, someone has to be enough of a draw or enough of an all-star. This is massive baggage with no real upside. The "two games left" angle seals it, because that is just a slap at the whole team.
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 01:43:01 UTC
Update: Things keep getting worse for the Clan Ball:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lamelo-ball-was-‘lazy’-and-‘arrogant’-in-lithuania-according-to-former-vytautas-teammate/ar-AAwBHUV?ocid=spartanntp