The Military Industrial Complex just destroyed the Trump Agenda and Legacy
Add Reply
Andrew Nichols
2018-05-08 19:43:29 UTC
And, Trump sounded like a robot.

Killer of Giants

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-29343.html

http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/index.html

lol

Andrew
Government Shill #2
2018-05-08 21:58:15 UTC
On Tue, 8 May 2018 12:43:29 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
And, Trump sounded like a robot.
"I'm starting to have "Buyers Remorse" on Trump."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 20 January 2017

"I voted for Trump and didn't have to think twice about it."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 17 January 2017
BDK
2018-05-09 00:58:58 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
And, Trump sounded like a robot.
http://youtu.be/8y06NSBBRtY
Killer of Giants
http://youtu.be/zB-hQWVCwwU
http://youtu.be/03hGi0_r0xc
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-29343.html
http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/index.html
lol
Andrew
LOL is right. Wow.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
BDK
2018-05-09 01:04:28 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
And, Trump sounded like a robot.
http://youtu.be/8y06NSBBRtY
Killer of Giants
http://youtu.be/zB-hQWVCwwU
???
Post by Andrew Nichols
http://youtu.be/03hGi0_r0xc
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Post by Andrew Nichols
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-29343.html
http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/index.html
I remember the first time I heard that song. Right next to Ontario Motor
Speedway as I passed by it on I-15 in my POS truck.
Post by Andrew Nichols
lol
Andrew
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-09 04:24:41 UTC
Not really. He rejected the Iran deal. With luck, the pressure from Iranians under 40 who don't like the Ayatollahs will collapse the government from within.

There might be a parallel to the Soviet Union of the USSR, where young Soviets wanted to listen to U.S. and Western music, on Japanese and U.S. name brand tape players and radios. They wanted to wear western clothes, use western slang, and watch western films. Young Iranians want that stuff, too. Hairstyles, clothing, playing western style music. A while back there was some TV news channel that interviewed Iranian car collectors, who collect and restore muscle cars brought in from the USA prior to 1979. Sort of like the Cubans with their classic cars. They really want better relations, because they want parts and the newer American cars.

Heck, the amount of parts alone that they would buy given the chance would be amazing. All the restoration parts that are out there now. Plus, Post-1979 cars like 1980-90s 5.0 Mustangs, Buick Grand Nationals, Chevy Corvettes, old Trans Ams, etc. would probably be in demand as well.

He was also following through on a campaign promise.