TURMEL: Judge Brown accepts email metadata proves service!!!
Add Reply
johnturmel
2018-05-02 23:53:47 UTC
TURMEL: Judge Brown accepts email metadata proves service!!!

JCT: This is really a lot bigger than it may seem.

Nathan Salandy had filed a motion to censure the Crown for
not having informed Nathan or the Court that they had issued
his permit to mooten his motion and thus letting us do extra
work filing a Reply and the judge do unnecessary work
writing up a judgment.

BY E-MAIL ONLY

Mr. Nathan Salandy
Ms. Wendy Wright

RE: Nathan Salandy v. HMQ No: T-496-18

Further to the Registry's request for Directions as to
whether it may accept for filing the Plaintiff's motion
record, received April 25 2018, along with the Plaintiff's
request that the "metadata" of his email to the Defendant,
enclosing the same motion, be accepted as proof of service,
this will confirm the following Directions of the Court
(Brown, Case Management Judge) dated April 30 2018:

The Motion will be accepted for filing given
establishment of service. However, the motion is stayed,
as are allmotion in thse matters in the absence of
leave, pursuant to myk Order in Harris of December 11
2017 and remains stayed. The Respondent is therefore not
required to file any responding material.

Yours truly, Colinne Martin
Registry Officer,
c.c. CAS-SATJ-Toronto

JCT: So Justice Brown has eliminated the need for Affidavits
of Service, one of the most useless judicial procedures
imaginable, to allow an even better but available proof of
service. And we're the first! Every time Judge Brown allows
something new, it's making history and it easier for
everyone. Now the Crown can use the metadata too, if they're
smart! Har har har. Fat chance but who knows.

Anyway, this gets rid of the possibly most inconvenience
procedure we have to face. Real cause for celebration.

Yeehaa!!! Triple Exclamation Points!!!
n***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 02:03:26 UTC
Post by johnturmel
[...]
Do you have a cite and case number for me?

https://www.scribd.com/document/376070957/the-kill-switch

***@gmail.com