"Why do you post to 'fools?'"
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 14:40:02 UTC
UPDATE: God asked me yesterday this: "Why do you post to Fools?" I care about people, I guess. I don't know why I care. People certainly haven't given me a reason to care. I sit here, day in and day out and watch humanity descend deeper into sin, degregation and deprativity. Someone has to tell them: "HEY! YOU'RE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION! TURN AROUND!" But I guess in the end, they are "Fools" after all.

Andrew Luke Nichols
August 7, 2017
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-07 15:50:26 UTC
We would only be fools if we took you at your word, which we don't.

So God's directly speaking to you now, eh? Up til now, it's just been cryptic visions that you have to interpret.

The next time God stops to chat, you might ask if he could make the visions a little more clear. Dates and places might be nice.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-09 03:16:08 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
UPDATE: God asked me yesterday this: "Why do you post to Fools?"
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- Doris Egan

"Yeah, you're right."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 15 April 2017