Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-06 23:48:32 UTC
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City

Government Shill #2
2017-07-07 01:37:04 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Made up places in a work of fiction.

Is God really real, or is there some doubt?
Monty Python (1983)
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-07 05:54:18 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Made up places in a work of fiction.
Go visit the southern part of the Dead Sea. You may change your mind.

Luke
http://666themark.com
Monty Python (1983)
Government Shill #2
2017-07-07 06:04:57 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Made up places in a work of fiction.
Go visit the southern part of the Dead Sea. You may change your mind.
Why? What will I find?

I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning,
confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild
and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous
something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.
Isaac Asimov - The Roving Mind (1983)
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-07 06:10:59 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Made up places in a work of fiction.
Go visit the southern part of the Dead Sea. You may change your mind.
Why? What will I find?
You always ask for evidence of God. Go see first hand.

You should travel.

I suspect you're stuck in Australia and you don't get to see much of the world.

You spend your extra time here, on this NG.

You should expand your horizons.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-07-07 06:58:56 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Made up places in a work of fiction.
Go visit the southern part of the Dead Sea. You may change your mind.
Why? What will I find?
You always ask for evidence of God. Go see first hand.
What? Where?
Post by a***@gmail.com
You should travel.
I have lived in and traveled to, more countries than you have cities.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I suspect you're stuck in Australia and you don't get to see much of the world.
Totally wrong. Out of my 55 years, I have only spent 50 in this country.
Post by a***@gmail.com
You spend your extra time here, on this NG.
I spend about 10 minutes a day here.
Post by a***@gmail.com
You should expand your horizons.
Dud, you need to take your own advice.

Now, What will I find in the southern part of the Dead Sea?

a***@gmail.com
2017-07-07 14:55:00 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
You should expand your horizons.
Dud, you need to take your own advice.
Now, What will I find in the southern part of the Dead Sea?
Some say God rained down volcano on them. I doubt that.

It was more nuclear.

Luke
Government Shill #2

Deja Moo - The nagging sense that you've heard all this bullshit before.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-07-08 09:07:32 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
You should expand your horizons.
Dud, you need to take your own advice.
Now, What will I find in the southern part of the Dead Sea?
Some say God rained down volcano on them. I doubt that.
It was more nuclear.
I eagerly await the valid, verifiable evidence you will provide
for your claim. Unless the claim isn't true. In that case, you won't
offer the evidence as it will not exist.
marston shores
2017-07-09 11:56:14 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
I eagerly await the valid, verifiable evidence you will provide
for your claim.
You don't provide evidence for your claim that Rev. Larson can't save
your soul.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-07-07 08:47:13 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Made up places in a work of fiction.
Go visit the southern part of the Dead Sea. You may change your mind.
Why? What will I find?
You always ask for evidence of God. Go see first hand.
You should travel.
I suspect you're stuck in Australia and you don't get to see much of the world.
You spend your extra time here, on this NG.
You should expand your horizons.
You didn't answer his question.
BDK
2017-07-07 15:29:03 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning,
confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild
and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous
something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.
Isaac Asimov - The Roving Mind (1983)
LOOkey, just because many of the places in the bible existed, it doesn't
mean they all did, and it doesn't mean that any or all of the stuff that
was claimed to happen really did. Just like many other modern and old
works of fiction.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Thomas Heger
2017-08-04 15:16:02 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sodom and Gomorrah | Ancient Sin City
Made up places in a work of fiction.
Go visit the southern part of the Dead Sea. You may change your mind.
Why? What will I find?
You always ask for evidence of God. Go see first hand.
You should travel.
I suspect you're stuck in Australia and you don't get to see much of the world.
You spend your extra time here, on this NG.
You should expand your horizons.
Interesting is 'Lot's wife'. This story shows up in the Christian bible,
in Qu'ran and in Judaism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_in_Islam

Interesting is, that the rock called 'Lot's wife' (near Sodom) is the
only recognizable location in the Qu'ran.

So I would assume, that 'Qu'ran' is named after the place 'Qumran',
which is also at the dead sea.

This is insofar interesting as a person called 'Jesus' (in Greek) lived
there among a Jewish sect called 'Essenoi'.

Those were killed by the Romans and left us the so called 'Qumran scrolls'.

They spoke Aramaic and apparently the story of this Jewish guy was
transferred into Greek and (later) Latin and is now part of the
Christian bible.

The same story shows up in the Qu'ran, which means, that 'Jesus' and
'Mohamed' have been the same person (Jew).

There is actually a German historian named Karl Heinz Ohlig, who proved
this.

The Essenoi spoke Aramaic and their prophet had the Aramaic title
'mahmed'. This morphed into 'Mohammed', after the Arabs conquered the
city 'Merv', to were the Aramaic speaking early Christian had to flee,
because they opposed the reforms of the council of Nicea.

TH