BDK is a pedophile
Add Reply
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-06-29 22:46:40 UTC
Have you molested any kids lately?
BDK
2018-06-30 13:40:28 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Have you molested any kids lately?
Yawn.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
joeturn
2018-06-30 22:51:01 UTC
BDK built the kennels for the kids in Texas
BDK
2018-07-01 02:52:19 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Have you molested any kids lately?
BDK built the kennels for the kids in Texas
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-01 15:15:50 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Have you molested any kids lately?
BDK built the kennels for the kids in Texas
Please don't eat me! I'm just a tiny baby goat. If you wait a few
minutes, my brother will be coming over your bridge, and he's much
larger than I am.