BDK is a pedophile
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-06-29 22:46:40 UTC
Have you molested any kids lately?
BDK
2018-06-30 13:40:28 UTC
In article <***@remailer.privacy.at>, Use-
Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1] says...

> Have you molested any kids lately?

Yawn.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
joeturn
2018-06-30 22:51:01 UTC

BDK built the kennels for the kids in Texas
BDK
2018-07-01 02:52:19 UTC
In article <1cec8217-c6e0-4be3-927e-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@yahoo.com says...

> On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 6:46:42 PM UTC-4, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> > Have you molested any kids lately?
>
> BDK built the kennels for the kids in Texas

??????????????????

KWills Shill #3
2018-07-01 15:15:50 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 15:51:01 -0700 (PDT), joeturn <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 6:46:42 PM UTC-4, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
>> Have you molested any kids lately?
>
>BDK built the kennels for the kids in Texas

Please don't eat me! I'm just a tiny baby goat. If you wait a few
minutes, my brother will be coming over your bridge, and he's much
larger than I am.