I don't care
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-05 20:23:28 UTC
I don't care what anyone on this NG's replies are. Get it?

All you are is data.
All you are is dumb terminals, on a bigger system.
All you are are Nodes.

When this shit gets reql, you'll probably sit there with a cable running out of your fucking skulls.

I don't care what BDK says.

I cannot remember one time on this NG ever having a decent conersation with BDK.

And that's me. Luke Nichols, 2018
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-05 20:41:33 UTC
Fair enough. None of us can remember having a decent conversation with YOU! So it’s even.
BDK
2018-08-06 00:29:16 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I don't care what anyone on this NG's replies are. Get it?
All you are is data.
All you are is dumb terminals, on a bigger system.
All you are are Nodes.
When this shit gets reql, you'll probably sit there with a cable running out of your fucking skulls.
I don't care what BDK says.
I cannot remember one time on this NG ever having a decent conersation with BDK.
And that's me. Luke Nichols, 2018
It is you. I will admit, I don't have much patience with stupid.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-06 01:18:45 UTC
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 13:23:28 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
I don't care what anyone on this NG's replies are. Get it?
I guess you don't. If you respond to my posts at all, it is only to the very
last point.

I don't know why I bother to give you detailed responses.

Shill #2
--
"I'm not a Smart man."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 05 April 2017
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-06 08:05:11 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I don't care what anyone on this NG's replies are. Get it?
We get that you're lying.
Post by Andrew Nichols
All you are is data.
Liar. We are all biological beings.
Post by Andrew Nichols
All you are is dumb terminals, on a bigger system.
I realize you're not very smart. But you can't honestly believe
we're some sort of computer program/machine.
Post by Andrew Nichols
All you are are Nodes.
Ibid.
Post by Andrew Nichols
When this shit gets reql, you'll probably sit there with a cable running out of your fucking skulls.
Life is already real. Your mind can't accept reality.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I don't care what BDK says.
Liar.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I cannot remember one time on this NG ever having a decent conersation with BDK.
Because you ALWAYS run away from the conversations before they
can start.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And that's me. Luke Nichols, 2018
You're proud to be a k00k.