I just have ONE THING to say about our Orange Goblin POTUS:
Add Reply
Jason Todd!!!
2018-06-23 02:29:52 UTC
pee pee poo poo ca ca
benj
2018-06-23 02:42:02 UTC
Post by Jason Todd!!!
pee pee poo poo ca ca
Oh my! An obvious Anti-Trump lefty lib meltdown. I hope someone
separates him from his parents and locks him up before he hurts himself
or others!
Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women
2018-06-24 12:27:09 UTC
I'm obsessed with him to the point of batsh*t psychotic lunacy, just like
ALL LIEbs.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-24 23:15:23 UTC
"I am signing up for the Space Force as long as we get the uniforms from Starship Troopers."

OK, maybe he didn't. I missed the original post. :(

It's what I would write, though.
I'm obsessed with him to the point of batsh*t psychotic lunacy, just like
ALL LIEbs.
HOLY CROSSOVERS, BATMAN! Welcome to alt. conspiracy, you two!

Avenging Angel
2018-06-23 14:08:37 UTC
Post by Jason Todd!!!
pee pee poo poo ca ca
Well there, the intelligence and maturity of the average libturd on dislay
for all to see.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-23 14:35:48 UTC
If that’s the average liberal, then the guy who drove a truck into protesters stands as the average conservative.
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-23 14:44:52 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 02:29:52 +0000 (UTC), "Jason Todd!!!"
Post by Jason Todd!!!
pee pee poo poo ca ca
Well, I can't argue against that.