Suspicious Death
Justin Tyme.
2018-06-22 01:29:12 UTC
Was Ernie silenced because he was getting to close to the truth? Was the
medical-pharmaceutical-surgical complex feeling the threat that is truth?

It's a very intriguing possibility. Justin
Government Shill #2
2018-06-22 01:46:45 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme.
Was Ernie silenced because he was getting to close to the truth? Was the
medical-pharmaceutical-surgical complex feeling the threat that is truth?
It's a very intriguing possibility. Justin
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ernie was a silly old fool.

Who said I was proud of my stupidity? Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 11 January 2015
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-22 03:25:03 UTC

*****
No. It’s a stupid idea with no basis in reality whatsoever!
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-22 09:32:12 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 20:29:12 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
Post by Justin Tyme.
Was Ernie silenced because he was getting to close to the truth? Was the
medical-pharmaceutical-surgical complex feeling the threat that is truth?
It's a very intriguing possibility. Justin
Ernie was old. He died.
2018-06-22 10:18:42 UTC
It is obvious that Ernie died and was reincarnated as MIB and he came back,to hide his paper trail,the mighty mountains of achievements.His hair growth formula was so potent,that in his after life it grows so fast he gets covered in hair.He has a spining wheel that weaves his hair into gold.The other MIB call him Reponso.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-22 15:48:24 UTC
Post by joeturn
It is obvious that Ernie died and was reincarnated as MIB and he came back,to hide his paper trail,the mighty mountains of achievements.His hair growth formula was so potent,that in his after life it grows so fast he gets covered in hair.He has a spining wheel that weaves his hair into gold.The other MIB call him Reponso.
"Ernie"??? Are you talking about Jesus Christ? ;)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
jesus who?
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-23 14:43:33 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
It is obvious that Ernie died and was reincarnated as MIB and he came back,to hide his paper trail,the mighty mountains of achievements.His hair growth formula was so potent,that in his after life it grows so fast he gets covered in hair.He has a spining wheel that weaves his hair into gold.The other MIB call him Reponso.
"Ernie"??? Are you talking about Jesus Christ? ;)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
jesus who?
You can't be that stupid. Even if you don't believe in Jesus, you
must know of whom Chang wrote.
Either you're far stupider than I ever dared imagine, or you're
extremely dishonest. Which is it? I'll accept either answer.
jesus who? the only Mexican I know is Manual Labor
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-22 20:47:54 UTC
jesus who? the only Mexican I know is Manual Labor
******
That’s very sad. But then, you’re a sad little troll.
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-23 14:43:13 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Justin Tyme.
Was Ernie silenced because he was getting to close to the truth? Was the
medical-pharmaceutical-surgical complex feeling the threat that is truth?
It's a very intriguing possibility. Justin
It is obvious that Ernie died and was reincarnated as MIB and he came back,to hide his paper trail,the mighty mountains of achievements.His hair growth formula was so potent,that in his after life it grows so fast
he gets covered in hair.He has a spining wheel that weaves his hair into gold.The other MIB call him Reponso.
Why are the mentally ill, such as yourself, so scared of the
ENTER key? I've asked this of you many times, but you've never offered
an answer. It's like you're too scared to admit you have an illness.
2018-06-23 22:35:10 UTC
Why are the mentally ill, such as yourself, so scared of the
ENTER key? I've asked this of you many times, but you've never offered
an answer. It's like you're too scared to admit you have an illness.
*****
Maybe he’s using the wrong browser or newsgroup reader.

I tried to change to Microsoft Edge so the posts on this group would have the same headings whether I used my iPhone or my laptop. You commented on my first post that the returns had been stripped out and everything looked like his posts, one long line. But to me, it looked just fine.
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-24 10:08:15 UTC
Why are the mentally ill, such as yourself, so scared of the
ENTER key? I've asked this of you many times, but you've never offered
an answer. It's like you're too scared to admit you have an illness.
*****
Maybe he’s using the wrong browser or newsgroup reader.
I tried to change to Microsoft Edge so the posts on this group would have
the same headings whether I used my iPhone or my laptop. You commented
on my first post that the returns had been stripped out and everything
looked like his posts, one long line. But to me, it looked just fine.
Slowjoe could either set word wrap or manually use the ENTER key.
I doubt he has the intellect to set up his browser, so that leaves the
manual use of the ENTER key.
But, sadly, like all mentally ill people, or so it seems, he's
scared of the ENTER key.
2018-06-24 14:25:07 UTC
This is not the 1950’s, we shouldn’t have to hit RETURN at the end of each line. He probably doesn’t even know there’s a problem since the post probably looks fine on his screen, and he doesn’t care about what you say. Stupid, I know, but there he is. (Somebody has to serve as a bad example!)
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-24 18:05:03 UTC
This is not the 1950’s, we shouldn’t have to hit RETURN at the end of each line.
The use of a proper news reader means not having to.
He probably doesn’t even know there’s a problem since the post
Considering how often he's been told, he should know.
probably looks fine on his screen, and he doesn’t care about what you
say. Stupid, I know, but there he is. (Somebody has to serve as a bad
example!)
Slowjoe certainly does that.