Dream: Two Angels or Aliens causes a Pole Shift on Earth
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-21 16:13:37 UTC

Dream: Earth Falls

I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.

July 21, 2017 - 7:21am

http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Government Shill #2
2017-07-22 01:15:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/saturn-earth-view.jpg
Dream: Earth Falls
I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.
July 21, 2017 - 7:21am
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Ok.

So what?

"I dreamed a bunch of things that made no sense..."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 29 March 2017
joeturn
Tell us more luke did it spin off like a top that had fallen over on its side
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-22 13:44:59 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/saturn-earth-view.jpg
Dream: Earth Falls
I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.
July 21, 2017 - 7:21am
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Tell us more luke did it spin off like a top that had fallen over on its side
It fell over. From my vantage point in space, the Earth looked deflated.

Luke
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com
e***@yahoo.com
2017-07-22 15:58:07 UTC
Something "tipped over on its side" does not look "deflated."
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-22 17:25:10 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
Something "tipped over on its side" does not look "deflated."
The Earth tipped and then looked deflated.

Like the innerds were collapse inside of it.

Innerds is just a redneck work for insides.

Luke
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com

Get saved here:
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/saved.html

:)
e***@yahoo.com
2017-07-22 20:03:56 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
Something "tipped over on its side" does not look "deflated."
The Earth tipped and then looked deflated.

Like the innerds were collapse inside of it.

Innerds is just a redneck work for insides.

Luke
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com

Get saved here:
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/saved.html

:)
******
You didn't say that in the first post, only that it looked tipped over.

So now you're changing the details of the dream?

Not that it matters, the ramblings of your subconscious is only in passing interest as an amusement.
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-22 21:13:19 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
Something "tipped over on its side" does not look "deflated."
The Earth tipped and then looked deflated.
Like the innerds were collapse inside of it.
Innerds is just a redneck work for insides.
If you say so. Since you are TERRIFIED of the ENTER key, I only
read the smallest part of your post.
That aside, it seems you failed to include that the earth looked
deflated after it tipped over. In future posts, you may find it
beneficial to include all the details when you first post.
2017-07-22 08:56:12 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/saturn-earth-view.jpg
Dream: Earth Falls
I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.
July 21, 2017 - 7:21am
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Why are the mentally ill so SCARED of the ENTER key?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-22 13:54:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.
Your dreams meant nothing to people outside your brain! Save your time
by not posting them. ;)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-22 14:53:02 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by a***@gmail.com
I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.
Your dreams meant nothing to people outside your brain! Save your time
by not posting them. ;)
You're not the Boss of this NG.

Luke
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-22 21:13:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by a***@gmail.com
I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.
Your dreams meant nothing to people outside your brain! Save your time
by not posting them. ;)
You're not the Boss of this NG.
Sadly, he firmly believes he is. He truly believes he has the
authority to demand people not post certain things.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 16:41:50 UTC
Sadly, he firmly believes he is. He truly believes he has the
authority to demand people not post certain things.
Do you know how to program someone's dreams using inception?

Did you discuss about this science and technology with your country's
elite military psychologists and psychiatrists?

Unless you could prove that dreams could NOT be fabricated or
programmed, don't trust whatever you dream about! That's why we
shouldn't even bother to remember and talk about dreams. And dreams are
indeed privacy! :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 16:46:49 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Unless you could prove that dreams could NOT be fabricated or
programmed, don't trust whatever you dream about! That's why we
shouldn't even bother to remember and talk about dreams. And dreams are
indeed privacy! :)
If God could not program our dreams, how could we dream about God and
called them visions?

And if God could program our dreams, could human also program their own
dreams? :)
2017-07-23 18:54:38 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 00:46:49 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Unless you could prove that dreams could NOT be fabricated or
programmed, don't trust whatever you dream about! That's why we
shouldn't even bother to remember and talk about dreams. And dreams are
indeed privacy! :)
If God could not program our dreams, how could we dream about God and
called them visions?
You will need to first provide evidence that this god exists.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
And if God could program our dreams, could human also program their own
dreams? :)
Provide the evidence for it. Unless you already know it cannot be
done.
marston shores
2017-07-23 19:45:15 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
If God could not program our dreams, how could we dream about God and
called them visions?
You will need to first provide evidence that this god exists.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.

Seek Bob's help.

https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-24 12:33:19 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
If God could not program our dreams, how could we dream about God and
called them visions?
You will need to first provide evidence that this god exists.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Demons are a work of fiction. They can't control anyone.
I will examine any and all VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence you present
for the existence of demons. Not that you'll offer any.
Post by marston shores
Seek Bob's help.
Why would I wish help from the leader of a cult?
No one here believes your claims that Lar$on is the Messiah.
A select number of times you claimed he is:

"I will make sure of that for as long as you deny that Bob Larson can
save your immortal soul."

"You need to go to Bob Larson for salvation, Kentucci"

"You need Bob Larson in your life. He can save your soul."

You will, of course, LIE and deny you posted the claims. Sadly
for you, anyone with an interest can verify you did with the MIDs.

[...]

"Whites and niggers should never mix! It's against God's will."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <o7ljuj$1ah7$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I am proud to be a racist."
Marston Shored, racist and Bob Larson supporter,

"You probably have the mark of Cain (dark skin) on you now."
Marston Shored, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oem0q3$n6v$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I lied about the pictures."
Marston Shores admitting he lied about the pictures he claimed I
posted in Message-ID: <o2kkih$146k$***@gioia.aioe.org>

Me:Once again you PROVE that, for you, lying is as natural as
breathing. Not that this was ever in question.

Marston Shores: Indeed.

Marston Shores actually admitting lying is very easy for him in

Moe: I'm glad I decided to be Pagan. The Goddess is way more
compassionate than that sadist.

Marston: There is no "Goddess", that's Satan deceiving you.

Me: And you would know, since you worship Satan.

Marston: That I would, heathen.

Marston Shores openly admitting he worships Satan in

Marston Shores claims Bob Lar$on is christ:
"I will make
sure of that for as long as you deny that Bob Larson can save your
immortal soul."

"You need to go to Bob Larson for salvation, Kentucci"
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior in

"You need Bob Larson in your life. He can save your soul."
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior. Again.

BDK
2017-07-24 20:57:37 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Demons are a work of fiction. They can't control anyone.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
I'm sure he doesn't need any help emptying his wallet. That's all people
like Lar$on are good for.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-24 22:29:11 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Demons are a work of fiction. They can't control anyone.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
I'm sure he doesn't need any help emptying his wallet. That's all people
like Lar$on are good for.
I'm sure someone empties their wallets into your hands too.

God forbid BDK, you get into a situation where you need something.

You and Shill #312 take a lot for granted.

I don't care for any TV Preacher, myself.

Luke
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-25 00:30:54 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Demons are a work of fiction. They can't control anyone.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
I'm sure he doesn't need any help emptying his wallet. That's all people
like Lar$on are good for.
I'm sure someone empties their wallets into your hands too.
God forbid BDK, you get into a situation where you need something.
You and Shill #312 take a lot for granted.
I don't care for any TV Preacher, myself.
Lar$on was a radio preacher. He did try to have a TV show, but it
was a completely failure. After just a few weeks, it was sent to a
time slot that ensured no one would actually watch.
best of all, Lar$on didn't even know about being moved to the
dead zone of programming until a caller asked about it. The folks at
TBN couldn't even be bothered to call and let him know.
marston shores
2017-07-25 18:06:54 UTC
Lar$on was a radio preacher.

KWills Shill #3
2017-07-25 20:33:17 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Lar$on was a radio preacher.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
How so? Are you claiming Lar$on was not a radio preacher?
Post by marston shores
Seek Bob's help.
Offer me something substantial showing your belief that Lar$on is
the Savior has merit. Your word is worthless, so you can't use it.
Post by marston shores
https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
Pass.
marston shores
2017-07-26 16:46:17 UTC
Post by marston shores
Lar$on was a radio preacher.

KWills Shill #3
2017-07-26 21:24:07 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Lar$on was a radio preacher.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
How so? Are you claiming Lar$on was not a radio preacher?
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
I note you're too scared to answer the question I asked.
What do Lar$on's other cult members think of your racism?
What do Lar$on's other cult members think of your claim that
Lar$on is the Messiah?
Please don't run away and hide from the questions. Offer honest
answers to them. Unless honesty really is as impossible for you as you
present.

[...]

Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Lar$on was a radio preacher.

KWills Shill #3
2017-07-28 09:45:51 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Lar$on was a radio preacher.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
How so? Are you claiming Lar$on was not a radio preacher?
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
I note you're too scared to answer the question I asked.
What do Lar$on's other cult members think of your racism?
What do Lar$on's other cult members think of your claim that
Lar$on is the Messiah?
Please don't run away and hide from the questions. Offer honest
answers to them. Unless honesty really is as impossible for you as you
present.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
Your PROOF that honesty really is as impossible for you as you
present is noted, accepted and appreciated.

KWills Shill #3
2017-07-29 01:01:56 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Lar$on was a radio preacher.
[...]

Says the man who corrupted a minor into a garage burglar.

KWills Shill #3
2017-07-29 20:24:28 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Lar$on was a radio preacher.
[...]
Your further PROOF that honesty is as impossible for you as you
present is noted, accepted and appreciated.
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your racist
views?
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your claim
that Lar$on is the messiah?

marston shores
Forged post. Stop forging me, Kenty.
KWills Shill #3

Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your further PROOF that honesty is as impossible for you as you
present is noted, accepted and appreciated.
Says the man who corrupted a minor into a garage burglar.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think
Says the man who corrupted a minor into a garage burglar.

The demons have you under their full control Kenty.

Seek out Bob's help:

https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
marston shores
They know the truth. Why did you molest a teen?
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-02 08:58:43 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your racist
views?
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your claim
that Lar$on is the messiah?
They know the truth.
So they know you're a pathological liar? Well, that does enhance
the cult's credibility a wee bit.
Post by marston shores
Why did you molest a teen?
First I'm learning of it. I didn't back when I was a teen and
really WANTED to.
But you'll provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that I did so.
Unless you were simply offering more PROOF that you're possessed by a
Demon of Lying™ again.
I'm waiting...

Post by marston shores
Why did you molest a teen?
First I'm learning of it. I didn't back when I was a teen and
really WANTED to.
Says the man who corrupted a minor into a garage burglar.

The demons have you under their full control Kentucci.

Seek out Bob's help:

https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/

BDK
2017-07-25 02:07:26 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Demons are a work of fiction. They can't control anyone.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Seek Bob's help.
https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
I'm sure he doesn't need any help emptying his wallet. That's all people
like Lar$on are good for.
I'm sure someone empties their wallets into your hands too.
I do a job for my boss, and my tenant pays me and himself, rent. But I
don't claim to be saving souls or any other nonsense like Lar$on is .
Post by a***@gmail.com
God forbid BDK, you get into a situation where you need something.
If I do, that's what friends are for.
Post by a***@gmail.com
You and Shill #312 take a lot for granted.
Such as.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I don't care for any TV Preacher, myself.
Most of them aren't crazy enough for you.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Luke
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-25 09:33:26 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 22:07:26 -0400, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by BDK
I'm sure he doesn't need any help emptying his wallet. That's all people
like Lar$on are good for.
I'm sure someone empties their wallets into your hands too.
I do a job for my boss, and my tenant pays me and himself, rent. But I
don't claim to be saving souls or any other nonsense like Lar$on is .
According to people who sought help from Lar$on, he rarely
offered any. And on the occasions when help was offered, it wasn't
worth the time and effort.
One example is how the staff would get the names and numbers of
local mental health care professionals and pass them on. Something the
callers could have found on their own.
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
God forbid BDK, you get into a situation where you need something.
If I do, that's what friends are for.
Luke has no friends. Kind of sad, really.
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
You and Shill #312 take a lot for granted.
Such as.
Cue the crickets.
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
I don't care for any TV Preacher, myself.
Most of them aren't crazy enough for you.
A very few not only talk the talk, but walk the walk. So serious
about his faith was Billy Graham, he wouldn't be alone in a room with
a woman who wasn't his wife.
Then there's Lar$on, who took one of his young, but legal, female
staffers to the Disney Yacht Club hotel. I'm wanting to say it was
Lori, but must confess that it's been so long, I can't be 100%
certain. I am 100% certain he wasn't married to the woman.
Maybe Lar$on and the woman had a wild romp in bed, maybe they
didn't. Regardless, Paul warns to avoid even the *appearance* of
impropriety in Thessalonians 5:22. (emphasis added)
That page must have gotten torn out of Lar$on's bible.
2017-07-25 00:30:46 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Demons are a work of fiction. They can't control anyone.
The demons have you under their full control Kenty.
Demons are a work of fiction. They can't control anyone.
Post by marston shores
Seek Bob's help.
If, as you claim, I am under their full control, how could I
possibly seek anyone's help? Especially a liar, fraud and con man
like Lar$on was (and likely is).
Please explain. In detail.
marston shores

e***@hotmail.com
Man has nowhere near the abilities of God. What God can do does not constitute proof that Man can do the same thing.
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-23 18:54:02 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 00:41:50 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Sadly, he firmly believes he is. He truly believes he has the
authority to demand people not post certain things.
Do you know how to program someone's dreams using inception?
Since the film is a work of fiction, no one can.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Did you discuss about this science and technology with your country's
elite military psychologists and psychiatrists?
No. Why would they care about a fictional movie?
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Unless you could prove that dreams could NOT be fabricated or
programmed, don't trust whatever you dream about! That's why we
shouldn't even bother to remember and talk about dreams. And dreams are
indeed privacy! :)
It's not my job to disprove the claim that dreams could not be
fabricated or programmed. It befalls you to provide the evidence that
they can be.
If they can be, you will provide the evidence. If they can't, you
won't.
If someone wants to post their dreams, they may. There is no way
to stop them. You lack the authority you delusionaly believe you have
in demanding dreams not be posted.
You can whine and cry about it all you want, but no one will
follow your demands. Accept this and move on with your life.
And please cease starting new threads for your replies. Reply
within the existing thread. Or is standard Netiquet something else
you're against?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 19:49:47 UTC
It's not my job to disprove the claim that dreams could not be
fabricated or programmed. It befalls you to provide the evidence that
they can be.
If they can be, you will provide the evidence. If they can't, you
won't.
If someone wants to post their dreams, they may. There is no way
to stop them. You lack the authority you delusionaly believe you have
in demanding dreams not be posted.
You can whine and cry about it all you want, but no one will
follow your demands. Accept this and move on with your life.
And please cease starting new threads for your replies. Reply
within the existing thread. Or is standard Netiquet something else
you're against?
I think you are talking about religion here, not science. Never mind. I
will continue to remind others not to publish nor share their dreams.
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-23 21:56:54 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
It's not my job to disprove the claim that dreams could not be
fabricated or programmed. It befalls you to provide the evidence that
they can be.
If they can be, you will provide the evidence. If they can't, you
won't.
If someone wants to post their dreams, they may. There is no way
to stop them. You lack the authority you delusionaly believe you have
in demanding dreams not be posted.
You can whine and cry about it all you want, but no one will
follow your demands. Accept this and move on with your life.
And please cease starting new threads for your replies. Reply
within the existing thread. Or is standard Netiquet something else
you're against?
I think you are talking about religion here, not science. Never mind. I
will continue to remind others not to publish nor share their dreams.
And we'll keep on telling you, you're not in charge.

If I want to post what color my bowel movement is on this NG, you can't stop it.

All you can really do, is tune out.

Like K. Wills. He replied several times on this Thread. I mentally skipped over everything he posted.

You too, can choose not to participate in any Thread, or Post you don't want to.

Luke
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-24 12:33:19 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 03:49:47 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
It's not my job to disprove the claim that dreams could not be
fabricated or programmed. It befalls you to provide the evidence that
they can be.
If they can be, you will provide the evidence. If they can't, you
won't.
If someone wants to post their dreams, they may. There is no way
to stop them. You lack the authority you delusionaly believe you have
in demanding dreams not be posted.
You can whine and cry about it all you want, but no one will
follow your demands. Accept this and move on with your life.
And please cease starting new threads for your replies. Reply
within the existing thread. Or is standard Netiquet something else
you're against?
I think you are talking about religion here, not science. Never mind. I
will continue to remind others not to publish nor share their dreams.
No one will follow your demand to cease posting dreams. If you
feel compelled to continue on a fool's quest, so be it.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-24 15:45:04 UTC
No one will follow your demand to cease posting dreams. If you
feel compelled to continue on a fool's quest, so be it.
Advice and suggestion. NO point arguing with me at all. You write your
ideas, I write mine.
2017-07-25 00:30:33 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 23:45:04 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
No one will follow your demand to cease posting dreams. If you
feel compelled to continue on a fool's quest, so be it.
Advice and suggestion. NO point arguing with me at all.
Since you offer only LIES, and easily exposed ones at that, you
are correct.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
You write your
ideas, I write mine.
You also write your DEMANDS. Not posting dreams, for example.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-25 11:02:48 UTC
Since you offer only LIES, and easily exposed ones at that, you
are correct.
You also write your DEMANDS. Not posting dreams, for example.
Then you are trying to command/demand me at least! :)

You write your ideas. I write my suggestions and advice.
2017-07-25 20:32:56 UTC
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:02:48 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Since you offer only LIES, and easily exposed ones at that, you
are correct.
You also write your DEMANDS. Not posting dreams, for example.
Then you are trying to command/demand me at least! :)
Your lying is not helping you.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
You write your ideas. I write my suggestions and advice.
You write your demands. Lying will not alter this.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 11:24:33 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
You're not the Boss of this NG.
2017-07-23 18:52:10 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 19:24:33 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by a***@gmail.com
You're not the Boss of this NG.
They're my advice. Wanna argue again about the way I wrote it? :)
What is the point of your lying? Everyone who read you post is
aware you were issuing a demand.
And, by now, even you should be able to accept that Luke will
post his dreams if he wants.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 19:51:27 UTC
What is the point of your lying? Everyone who read you post is
aware you were issuing a demand.
Advice and suggestions do NOT always mean lies.
Post by KWills Shill #3
And, by now, even you should be able to accept that Luke will
post his dreams if he wants.
I don't stop anyone to write about their dreams. But I will remind them
not to do so whenever possible. Would this affect your ambition? :)
2017-07-24 12:33:19 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 03:51:27 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
What is the point of your lying? Everyone who read you post is
aware you were issuing a demand.
Advice and suggestions do NOT always mean lies.
You made a demand. No amount of your lying will alter this.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
And, by now, even you should be able to accept that Luke will
post his dreams if he wants.
I don't stop anyone to write about their dreams. But I will remind them
not to do so whenever possible. Would this affect your ambition? :)
No, it would not.
2017-07-26 15:38:12 UTC
Yes, because your "advice" comes off as a command.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 16:45:19 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
You're not the Boss of this NG.
No, I am not.

At least, I am NOT paid to stay here ... Like many others who didn't
talk? :)
2017-07-22 21:12:57 UTC
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 21:54:17 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by a***@gmail.com
I dreamed I was an observer in outer space. One planet sends two Ambassadors to the Earth. I don't recall what they discussed with the governments of the world. At the end of the dream, the Earth gets attacked by a space-based weapon. It causes a pole shift that turns the entire planet over on it's side.
Your dreams meant nothing to people outside your brain! Save your time
by not posting them. ;)
Luke may post his dreams if he wishes. Despite your delusion to
the contrary, you do NOT have the authority to dictate what others can
and cannot post.
We've been over this already.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 11:25:42 UTC
Luke may post his dreams if he wishes. Despite your delusion to
the contrary, you do NOT have the authority to dictate what others can
and cannot post.
We've been over this already.
As I said again and again, all my replies were mostly advice. I would
continue to remind others that dreams are privacy. There is no reason to
publish nor share about them.
2017-07-23 18:52:24 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 19:25:42 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Luke may post his dreams if he wishes. Despite your delusion to
the contrary, you do NOT have the authority to dictate what others can
and cannot post.
We've been over this already.
As I said again and again, all my replies were mostly advice. I would
continue to remind others that dreams are privacy. There is no reason to
publish nor share about them.
Your lying is not helping you. You issued a demand that Luke not
post his dreams.
By now you should be able to accept that he's going to post them
if he wishes. And that you are the only one who has a problem with his
posting his dreams.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 19:53:07 UTC
Your lying is not helping you. You issued a demand that Luke not
post his dreams.
By now you should be able to accept that he's going to post them
if he wishes. And that you are the only one who has a problem with his
posting his dreams.
I guess my suggestions and advice really affect your team's endeavour
and ambition. :)
2017-07-24 12:33:19 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 03:53:07 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your lying is not helping you. You issued a demand that Luke not
post his dreams.
By now you should be able to accept that he's going to post them
if he wishes. And that you are the only one who has a problem with his
posting his dreams.
I guess my suggestions and advice really affect your team's endeavour
and ambition. :)
You issued a demand. No amount of your lying about this will
change the truth.
Luke feels his dreams are prophecies, and as such he feels obligated to share them with us.
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-26 21:23:37 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Luke may post his dreams if he wishes. Despite your delusion to
the contrary, you do NOT have the authority to dictate what others can
and cannot post.
We've been over this already.
As I said again and again, all my replies were mostly advice. I would
continue to remind others that dreams are privacy. There is no reason to
publish nor share about them.
Luke feels his dreams are prophecies, and as such he feels obligated to share them with us.
Since this is an un-moderated group, he is free to do so. If Luke
were of a mind to, he could post his favorite recipes.
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 23:01:40 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Luke may post his dreams if he wishes. Despite your delusion to
the contrary, you do NOT have the authority to dictate what others can
and cannot post.
We've been over this already.
As I said again and again, all my replies were mostly advice. I would
continue to remind others that dreams are privacy. There is no reason to
publish nor share about them.
Luke feels his dreams are prophecies, and as such he feels obligated to share them with us.
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.

That's quite a record.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-07-26 23:05:08 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
That's quite a large pile of horseshit.

Deja Moo - The nagging sense that you've heard all this bullshit before.
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 23:11:57 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
That's quite a large pile of horseshit.
There are things in this world Shill, that even science can't explain.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-07-26 23:22:58 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
That's quite a large pile of horseshit.
There are things in this world Shill, that even science can't explain.
Sure.

Doesn't change the fact that you have predicted nothing.

a***@gmail.com
2017-07-26 23:31:00 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
That's quite a large pile of horseshit.
There are things in this world Shill, that even science can't explain.
Sure.
Doesn't change the fact that you have predicted nothing.
195 man. I think that's more than coincidence.

That's amazing.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-07-26 23:47:00 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
That's quite a large pile of horseshit.
There are things in this world Shill, that even science can't explain.
Sure.
Doesn't change the fact that you have predicted nothing.
195 man. I think that's more than coincidence.
The key you are looking for is this one "0". You'll find it just above the "O"
and "P" keys on your keyboard.
Post by a***@gmail.com
That's amazing.
What's amazing is that you think you have predicted anything. I haven't seen one
that you actually got right.

"All I have is hunches and images.
Not proof."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 08 February 2017
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-27 00:50:05 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
That's amazing.
What's amazing is that you think you have predicted anything. I haven't seen one
that you actually got right.
You need to go to my page then. Each fulfilled one opens a link to the story about the dream that was fulfilled.

http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com

But your job is to ridicule.

And I will see you laughing out your own ass one day as you stand before JEHOVAH.

lool

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-07-27 01:11:50 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
That's amazing.
What's amazing is that you think you have predicted anything. I haven't seen one
that you actually got right.
You need to go to my page then. Each fulfilled one opens a link to the story about the dream that was fulfilled.
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com
<Luke's website>
May 13, 2017 - 6:44am
Vision: Metal Spear
I was laying here and saw a metal spear, being thrown through the air.
</Luke's website>

"Fulfilled" by:
BBC
"North Korea has carried out another ballistic missile test, days after a new
president took office in the South."

<Luke's website>
Vision: Emergency Lights
I was laying here and it was dark. I saw some type of lights on top of a truck
pass. Could have been a regular work truck (Heavy Duty) but most likely was
Emergency Lights. (Not flashing) Yellow color.
October 5, 2016 - 10:34pm
</Luke's website>

"Fulfilled" by:
The Telegraph
"Berlin terror attack: Tunisian suspect was investigated over earlier terror
plot"
Post by a***@gmail.com
But your job is to ridicule.
Of course! Look at the shit you think fulfills your "visions!
Post by a***@gmail.com
And I will see you laughing out your own ass one day as you stand before JEHOVAH.
No. I will see you laughing out your own arse one day as The Flying Spaghetti
Monster makes you serve the drinks from the Beer Volcano.

BDK
2017-07-27 01:17:10 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
That's amazing.
What's amazing is that you think you have predicted anything. I haven't seen one
that you actually got right.
You need to go to my page then. Each fulfilled one opens a link to the story about the dream that was fulfilled.
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com
That you believe the stuff on that page fulfills any of your claims is a
sign you are seriously mentally ill.
Post by a***@gmail.com
But your job is to ridicule.
We reply to your posts.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And I will see you laughing out your own ass one day as you stand before JEHOVAH.
Sorry, we don't believe in your fictional characters. They have no power
to do anything.
Post by a***@gmail.com
lool
Luke
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-27 08:59:45 UTC
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:50:05 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
wrote:

[...]
Post by a***@gmail.com
You need to go to my page then. Each fulfilled one opens a link to the story about the dream that was fulfilled.
But none have been fulfilled.
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com
You really have to stretch, and disregard any common sense, to
claim those are fulfillments.
Post by a***@gmail.com
But your job is to ridicule.
I doubt anyone is paid to point out your delusions.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And I will see you laughing out your own ass one day as you stand before JEHOVAH.
No you won't.
BDK
2017-07-27 01:13:54 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
That's quite a large pile of horseshit.
There are things in this world Shill, that even science can't explain.
Sure.
Doesn't change the fact that you have predicted nothing.
195 man. I think that's more than coincidence.
195 failures is just sad. You would do better just throwing shit out and
see what comes up.
Post by a***@gmail.com
That's amazing.
No, that's pitiful.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Luke
e***@yahoo.com
2017-07-27 00:23:37 UTC

*****
No. You've CLAIMED that 195 dreams and visions came to psss. Your conclusions have been questionable at best and spurious ar worst.
BDK
2017-07-27 01:12:27 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Luke may post his dreams if he wishes. Despite your delusion to
the contrary, you do NOT have the authority to dictate what others can
and cannot post.
We've been over this already.
As I said again and again, all my replies were mostly advice. I would
continue to remind others that dreams are privacy. There is no reason to
publish nor share about them.
Luke feels his dreams are prophecies, and as such he feels obligated to share them with us.
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
Luke
195 failures is quite a record, a bad one.
KWills Shill #3
2017-07-27 08:59:45 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Luke may post his dreams if he wishes. Despite your delusion to
the contrary, you do NOT have the authority to dictate what others can
and cannot post.
We've been over this already.
As I said again and again, all my replies were mostly advice. I would
continue to remind others that dreams are privacy. There is no reason to
publish nor share about them.
Luke feels his dreams are prophecies, and as such he feels obligated to share them with us.
I have had 195 dreams and visions come to pass.
That's quite a record.
What do you hope to gain from lying?