"Info"wars, my ass
Add Reply
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-09 01:19:10 UTC

2018-08-09 13:19:48 UTC
2018-08-09 13:54:26 UTC

2018-08-09 16:41:29 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by joeturn
I like storage wars
You'll get more out of it.
It's real name is ... JUNK YARD!!! :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:43:46 UTC
Post by joeturn
I like storage wars
But who can guarantee, with their own lives, that your data SHALL NOT be
abused, manipulated or tempered? I doubt anyone could do that.... ;)
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-09 16:50:39 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
I like storage wars
But who can guarantee, with their own lives, that your data SHALL NOT be
abused, manipulated or tempered? I doubt anyone could do that.... ;)
I swear. People are so fucking stupid.

Let me give you the 411 Change.

People stay up sop on the Internet and thinks that's all there is.
Some go the Deep Web and think they are in heaven.
some even go the Marianias Web, where the real evil shit happens.

Butunderneath all of that, is something else.

The INTERNET Backbone.

And Change, it's like a GIANT Tape Recorder.

And it knows all date that has been sent, and is being sent.

And with new Cognitive Computers, it can even know what data WILL be sent.

With kind regards,
I am,
ALN
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:54:06 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I swear. People are so fucking stupid.
Let me give you the 411 Change.
People stay up sop on the Internet and thinks that's all there is.
Some go the Deep Web and think they are in heaven.
some even go the Marianias Web, where the real evil shit happens.
Butunderneath all of that, is something else.
The INTERNET Backbone.
And Change, it's like a GIANT Tape Recorder.
And it knows all date that has been sent, and is being sent.
And with new Cognitive Computers, it can even know what data WILL be sent.
With kind regards,
I am,
Long story short: there are always thieves! And who does not like a junk
yard of infinite size! Better, the junk data could be used to kill
someone... Well... The Force? :)

I am not interested in reading your mind games! Boring... :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:56:17 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Long story short: there are always thieves! And who does not like a junk
yard of infinite size! Better, the junk data could be used to kill
someone... Well... The Force? :)
I am not interested in reading your mind games! Boring... :)
BTW, do NOT forget that artificial intelligence itself is also data!

Junk knowledge? Very likely! :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:25:06 UTC
"Info"wars, my ass
Ha ha... info, or lies? If you wanna show off your Force, what would you
do? :)
Here is a good site to peruse.
https://custodywars.com/donate/
Links that explicitly hint about giving away money should be ignored and
avoided!
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-09 16:29:16 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
"Info"wars, my ass
Ha ha... info, or lies? If you wanna show off your Force, what would you
do? :)
Here is a good site to peruse.
https://custodywars.com/donate/
Links that explicitly hint about giving away money should be ignored and
avoided!
'

It's not the donate part I gave you the link. Your money won't mean jack shit in a Septillion years.

It's the CONTENT of the website I want you to read.

That part is free of charge. ;)

ALN
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:30:22 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
It's not the donate part I gave you the link. Your money won't mean jack shit in a Septillion years.
It's the CONTENT of the website I want you to read.
That part is free of charge. ;)
Learn to ignore words that ask for something! Keep ignoring them till
the truth comes! ;)